Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

Damn, wish I had an estate to develop :D

Glad to see new things are in the works though.

Edit: The prices are 'quite' extreme though, I wouldn't personally pay 2000 PED to add 20 more item points to an appartment, lol.

Hopefully these prices will come down as the system becomes automated and doesn't require an MA employee to manually add these features

Single terminals on the LAs seem really expensive. But then if having a TT and a Repair Terminal on your LA encourages more people to come maybe it will pay for itself in time.

awesome!

Awesome! This is an amazing way to get 20 extra item slots for cheaper than the going rate of shopkeepers these days! :)

Now just got to talk my spouse in to getting me some more peds on my pedcard to make this happen, lol.

I wonder if it's a one time upgrade or a cumulative upgrade, so you could like buy 40 or 60 extra slots instead of just 20?

Last edited:
An estate on Planet Calypso is any form of property where ownership is claimed through possession of a unique deed specific to a property. Properties include land areas, shopping malls, shops, houses, apartments and shopping booths. Deeds to various Estates may be traded between colonists on Planet Calypso and can often be found on the in-game Planet Calypso auction.

Opportunities are now available for estate owners to develop and customize their estates through the purchase of added functionality.

Below you'll find a list of development opportunities that can be currently purchased for each type of estate - just click the title to expand the window and find out more. At the bottom of this page you'll find details about ordering and terms.

Welcome to a new frontier.

Apartments
•+20 item points – 2,000 PED
•Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED

Land AreasTeleporters *

•Large Frontline Battle Teleporter – 150,000 PED
•City Spire Teleporter – 125,000 PED
•Calypso Classic – 100,000 PED
•Custom Teleporter Name (Teleporters inherit by default Land Area names) – 5,000 PED
Service Center (Terminals not included) *

•Octagonal Settlement Service Center (6 Terminal, 4 Machine capacity, 1 Auctioneer capacity) – 150,000 PED
•Frontier Drop Container (4 Terminal capacity) – 50,000 PED
•Forward Support Pod (2 Terminal Capacity) – 10,000 PED
Service center add-ons

•Trade terminal – 25,000 PED
•Repair terminal – 25,000 PED
•Revival terminal – 25,000 PED
•Society terminal – 25,000 PED
•Storage terminal – 25,000 PED
•Manufacturing machine – 25,000 PED
•Auctioneer – 25,000 PED

Shopping Booths

•Calypso Classic Red Shopping Booth – 20,000 PED
Music

Achievements

•Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area e.g. John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Atrox Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. – 25,000 PED

*Teleporter and Service Center upgrades include an automatic buy back of previous model e.g. Upgrade cost to City Spire Teleporter from Calypso Classic Teleporter is 125,000 PED – 100,000 PED = 25,000 PED

Shopping Booths

Shopping Malls
•Custom Name – 10,000 PED
•Exterior Texture Renovation – 25,000 PED

Shops
•Exclusive Custom Name Sign (Non interactive) – 5,000 PED

Purchase Information
To purchase added functionality for your estate:
1. Compile a list of added features you wish to purchase.
2. Send an email to rec@mindark.com including
- your added feature list
- full avatar name
- name of estate you wish to customize

A representative from First Planet Company will contact you regarding your order.

A 30% discount is available right now for orders placed and paid for during December.

Payment
Payment for all added functionality shall be made up-front in PED. Your First Planet Company representative will provide you with details.

Delivery
Your First Planet Company representative will inform you which Version Update will include your extra estate functionality.

Terms
Prices subject to change. All trades are final. No refunds.

Awww when I read the title I was thinking they were putting more apartment buildings in or another mall or something. Should've known better. Nice opportunities for estate owners :)

Edit: Land areas with teleporters? Wowee!

Last edited:
Holy shyt MindArk !!!!
10K USD minimum for Teleporter ???:hammer:

Teleporters *

• Large Frontline Battle Teleporter – 150,000 PED
  • City Spire Teleporter – 125,000 PED
  • Calypso Classic – 100,000 PED
  • Custom Teleporter Name (Teleporters inherit by default Land Area names) – 5,000 PED

Nice.

Upgrading your very remote and rarely visited LA with a TP could make it a lot more popular.

Cool, but most of this stuff seems pretty costly.

Shops
•Exclusive Custom Name Sign (Non interactive) – 5,000 PED

Purchase Information
To purchase added functionality for your estate:
1. Compile a list of added features you wish to purchase.
2. Send an email to rec@mindark.com including
- your added feature list
- full avatar name
- name of estate you wish to customize

A 30% discount is available right now for orders placed and paid for during December.

Interesting stuff and some erm expensive prices though the, +20 item points – 2,000 PED, seems pretty reasonable to me.

As for this 30% discount what about us New Oxford Cave/Tomb shop owners who don't even have them back in game yet ffs! Not often I swear but that's really annoyed me now. What is it, 2 years and still waiting for my 2 shops back! How can we pay for extras at a discount when they don't even exist yet :mad:

so the thread about more amethera TPs can be closed now? :D

I'm happy the price of a TP are incredible high tho so not everyone will buy one, maybe there will be one or two popping up now

But when buying the revival terminals will that ensure we revive at the LA no matter where you get killed as long as it's inside the borders?
(and did they remove the terminals from the LA's now?)

Holy shyt MindArk !!!!

I do not know about anyone else but I would hunt your LA more often if it had a TP thats for sure. The hike out there and back is a pain in the arse.

So if you bought CP could you have them install a TP? That way players could come and go without paying to travel to it?

I wonder if a transfer of the Deed in a sale voids all the improvements or are they transferred as well?

So if you bought CP could you have them install a TP? That way players could come and go without paying to travel to it?

Better yet - can Neverdie add a free TP to CND now?!?... ;) :)

Pilots - don't get your panties in a wad, you'll still be needed when new planets open up.

some great ideas :thumbup:

i dont mind prices, market will tell whether ppl are willing to pay 1% extra tax to save tp'ing in remote areas while having tt,rep,auc on the spot or not. those MA prices make it a bit easier to compare LA's values imo.

i just wonder, some (all?) LAs already have a few terminals installed with 10.0. will those LAs now loose them terminals in order to buy them from MA then? what's with CP: terminals etc. come with the deed?

in the end, fresh peds may boost loots so bring it on MA :yay:

omg... thats an huge upgrade...and not cheap

sounds awesome, now someone give me an LA? :D

Holy shyt MindArk !!!!

Well it's like adding a couple of rooms to your RL house... costly, but adds to the value a lot ;)

2000 Ped to increase my apartment with 20 additional items is a bit much.

Holy shyt MindArk !!!!

I do not know about anyone else but I would hunt your LA more often if it had a TP thats for sure. The hike out there and back is a pain in the arse.

Well it's like adding a couple of rooms to your RL house... costly, but adds to the value a lot ;)

Hey-hey. I know, maybe .... :umn: but ...
You cant say it's cheap. lol

They even charge up to 5K USD more only for different model.
I dont know what to think.

Do they decay? :D

Do those peds go into the lootpool?

Or straith in the pockets of fpc?

Idd like too know :)

I wonder if a transfer of the Deed in a sale voids all the improvements or are they transferred as well?
Very good question.

I'd imagine the improvements come with the deed. Imagine buying a LA only to find that the TP, service centre and various terminals had miraculously vanished - it'd be rather galling.

High prices, but this gives some seriously nice new options for LA owners, very interesting.

Most of the other stuff seems a bit unnecessary. The extra items in shops will be useful for some and I imagine that one will be quite popular with the people who maintain well-stocked shops.

Can't see much point in paying 2000 PED for an extra 20 items in an apartment when I can get a new apartment with 80 spaces (or whatever it is) for considerably less.

Do those peds go into the lootpool?

Or straith in the pockets of fpc?

Idd like too know :)

I'd say the Peds go directly under MArco's christmas tree. I dont know tbh.

Back