EU down? or is it just me?

MA says its just the USA that is having probems. If you CAN NOT connect to EU or the web site tellus

• North America

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other pls post where

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Garrett Scuba F

Dominant
Society
Miners Mafia
Garrett Scuba Fallon
I can not connect to EU or the EU wbsite, anyone else having this problem?:scratch2:

MA says its just the USA that is having probems. If you CAN NOT connect to EU or the web site tell us where you are. Maybe this will help fix the problem.

And send info to support as Frank asks
Hi,

We're aware of this issue and are currently trying to find the cause of these connection problems.

Since we have not been able to identify any issues on our side and it seems to be affecting US customers only, we need your help. If you cannot access the website to send support cases, please use support_info@mindark.com. We would also appreciate it if you could add which provider you are using as well as a copy of a trace route. Please choose RUN from the start menu. Type CMD and then type >tracert www.entropiauniverse.com<. Press enter.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pip
not sure cos im at work BUT it is tuesday...

Same here, got kicked out from server right after I have two globals in a row. :D

Perhaps MA thinks I earn too much so ban me. :rolleyes: :D

I got disconected a halfhour ago and cant reconnect either :scratch2:

nope..not just you. I can't get in either:rolleyes:
I hope this is the day for the VU!!:yay:

good to here its not.... just..... me, well sort of. I did not global at all today so i dont think that is it ;)

no news from MA on this? :rolleyes:

Still down for me ...

Server up for me.:yay:

ANY NEW MOBS, BUGS, TOWNS, PLANETS!!???

:yay:

:cry: I still cant get in :scratch2: maybe a reboot:confused:

cannot connect... :scratch2:

Reboot and still unable to log :( :confused: DNS issues, flushed DNS but did not help :confused: anyone have further Ideas I could try?

There was no update ;)
just server down.

I think it's just MA's problem all we can do now is wait them to fix this (or prey they ever notice this?)

gutted, i hope hey get it sorted soon. im gona leave work soon so i could play and do a few trades i had arranged.

also still unable to get to the website:rolleyes: so i guess no support case for me

damn .. always going down the minute I decide to deposit 1,000,000 USD :rolleyes: ... and now I reached the next minute we're I wont ... Eat that MA! :D

damn .. always going down the minute I decide to deposit 1,000,000 USD :rolleyes: ... and now I reached the next minute we're I wont ... Eat that MA! :D
I am 100% avalable for you during that min...
PM me on EF next time , i will give you my bank acount info :)

is it down for just the States or is is down for everyone?:mad:
i can't even get the web-site to come up:cussing::dunno:

my traceroute dies at a router/switch in holland, so im guessing the problem is somewhere between holland/sweden

my traceroute dies at a router/switch in holland, so im guessing the problem is somewhere between holland/sweden

18 pos0-2.er1a.ams2.nl.above.net (208.184.210.218) 296 msec 292 msec 296 msec

Dead at holland too ...

I am 100% avalable for you during that min...
PM me on EF next time , i will give you my bank acount info :)

OH thanks ... I will remember that ... for sure .. honestly ... *goes back to ETOPIAS crafting mashine*

:D

It should be back up soon, I just called the Holland Internet Outage hotline. They were unaware of the problem but will begin working on it ASAP :D

Wonder if Holland Internet insists on sending support to your house before they will get off their Lazy ass and do anything about it the way ComCrap does or if they are smarter then ComCrap and they run trace's from their end and actually see where the problem is in a matter of minutes not Days, Weeks, Months the way ComCrap does :scratch2:

Wonder if Holland Internet insists on sending support to your house before they will get off their Lazy ass and do anything about it the way ComCrap does or if they are smarter then ComCrap and they run trace's from their end and actually see where the problem is in a matter of minutes not Days, Weeks, Months the way ComCrap does :scratch2:

ComCa$t$ corp motto "We are a monoply :p pay up fool, you want what??? service LOL"

But back to topic .... I still can't login :mad:

If there is some one in holland that could plug the router back in that would be great, thanks in advance,

I am in USA atm, and I can't log into EU or the website either :(

Back