Info: EU on iPodTouch

Again, I am not saying that MA does, or should, have a problem with this. I am only saying that they could and I'd rather find out ahead of time.

"influencing" "interfering" whatever dude :rolleyes: means the some bloody thing lol

BOTTOM LINE THIS WILL NOT CAUSE ANY EULA ISSUES I AM 100% SURE OF THIS :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i've finally made the decision, and ima go for the ipod touch :D

thing is though i don't want to impulse buy one now and have another generation come out with better stuff - i'm so glad i've waited till this long ors i'd have a speakerless ipod touch atm.

does anyone know if there is (ever) gona be a 3rd gen?

also would i still have to jailbreak it to be able to use it as a portal for a comp? (i tried to get as much info as poss but google seems just as behind the times as i am or all the good sites are hiding from me)

i still can't tell wether the ipod touch is in as dire need to jailbreak as the psp is (with lower firmware on the psp u can do pretty much anything.. yourself... i can't see that you can do that with even a jailbroken ipod, are you able to write your own apps?)

or a link to all the answers is just as acceptable, i know im asking quite a lot ^^

one last thing, would it be worth it to get my uncle bob order it from US store and have him send it to me or would that be just as expensive? >.<
me student, me poor, me sell sweat at tt for 1.0 ;)

there is BOUND to be a 3rd and 4th gen but many years away :)

hahaha nice mate, you got to much spare time!

gl

Soo... Sorry for the necro but. =))
How about the iPad? ;)

Soo... Sorry for the necro but. =))
How about the iPad? ;)

Glad you necro'd it!! :D I had the same thought!! I have run Eu on my ipod with interesting results.. I like the way it looks.. all small and cute... :ahh: LOL But it was hard to use.. I was hoping with the new 3.0 version that I could finally link a mouse to it using bluetooth.. but alas no such luck... :(

So now there is the ipad.... I think I might just look into this... I could use it for many other things I have in mind but with EU... I think it could be very cool!! :yay:

On your couch with an iPad browsing the auction? That would be awesome!

Back