Info: EU PVP Beginners Guide

Was this PVP guide helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No PVP4 Traffic

Letum is fiiding PVP3 and 4 too boring, so time for TP PVP Killing join him in the TP PVP War. Join EVIL or DIE!:yay:

lol this guide is nice, certainly thought me some tricks

Nice one! +rep

What i learned from this guide ?

Wherever my PvP dot next to radar turn into yellow i have to shot every green dot in my range. This could be the only way to play my game, hunting, fruit'n stone walks, mining or just sightseeing or whatever like this. Otherwise i have to play the game from the ppl who learned from this guide and shot me in my back.

I am not against PKing in PVP3 and 4, this is a part of the game. But i didn't like to get killed just for fun in yellow dot areas. Sure, MA made it for some reasons, but IMO they did it for events, as example with RX units, or for some other challenges.

Imagine, one day you go out with your disciples for a tp run, and behind every corner sit a hobby PKer and bring your disciples back to the Rev. It isn't like getting a attack from a mob, mobs havent Marber.
And this situation is coming soon. Last weekend i went to PvP1 with a couple of new players, to show them the RX- and Calamusoid base. We met 2 times i****s whos shot a part of our team before we got them down. I missed the fun when i had has to run from the Rev back to team.
I was quite often at PvP1 for this reason (and i camped Calamusoid for a while), but never before i got attacked from GD there.

Just my 2pecs.

hmm nice guide! :) Tho i don`t agree that agi doesn`t matter in pvp... in fact the agi ubers have a way too big advantage i think.
I am thinking about joining a pvp soc atm.

Bumping this thread:evilking:

Very nice guide Letum.

Only one question...should we trust someone working for the robots!? :umn:

Back