Exarosaur

Status

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
Today's loots off of the PA herd: Pixie Harness (both F and M), Goblin Gloves (M), two FAP-28's, a FAP-5.

Seems like exas like to drop equipable items in groups. In one loot today I had a FAP-28, FAP-5, and Pixie Harness (M). Little stuff, but I'm not complaining.

Also, tons of hides, wools, oils, residue, components (rarely any Tier I's, mostly Socket I's and Surface Hardeners, etc). No boards to speak of today.

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
any good dom to stalker Exa land areas? the one next to segna forest seemed dead.

Greznik

Alpha
Society
Obsidian
That was the only one I knew of, and it is dead as of right now, was there last week and nothing. There definitely needs to be one though

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
They are droping for sure all parts of the Pixie set ( couse i have collected mine from them ).

Hyper Dragon

Young
Society
Moonlight Shadow
Hyper Dragon Hypernautics
Stalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are all the stalkers? I loved the old pre VU 10 spawn near twins where they were med maturity and now that i can go bigger, id like to find a decent spawn of alpha-stalkers. and the LA that used to have them no longer does, so plz, where can i find some (preferably away from popular areas)?

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
where are all the stalkers? I loved the old pre VU 10 spawn near twins where they were med maturity and now that i can go bigger, id like to find a decent spawn of alpha-stalkers. and the LA that used to have them no longer does, so plz, where can i find some (preferably away from popular areas)?

"Club Meat" LA has some - good luck.

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
Am i wrong, or they are not droping pixie parts so often anymore ? I have killed more than 400 in the last week ( Young to Dominant ) and actually the only item that drop was a 17 ped TT FAP 28 ( well, im not complaining, it is a great replace of my TT Vivo ).
Also, it seems that they are droping a lot more muscle oil now, couse i had 11-12 Exarosaurs with nearly 10 ped of oil in them ( and thanks to that, i currently have really good hunting results ).
Edit : I lied. There was also an low grade attack chip in one of them, i think - Corrosive I

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep

OLA #11 aka Danimals Ranch has 3 DNAs and they're all stalkers and max density. So goto town on them and have fun! Don't forget to read my signature for some great events giving away thousands of peds monthly! :)

~Danimal

Sibolovin

Alpha
Society
Aussie Entropians
Mandi
Armours not dropping, doing daikiba mission no pixie at all last ccpl of runs. Normally guarenteed 1 or 2. Think argos the same

Redone Duncan

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Duncan Redone McCloud
Anyone knows if there's any other spawn of Exa Elite, in the last migration week?
No more mobs S of livas and E of Echidna East Hangar.
TYVM.

Redone

Redone Duncan

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Duncan Redone McCloud
NP, I found' em :)
just S of ithaca and near fury.

shoti

Deactivated Account
again there is no place to hunt big exas :(

SE segna ranch changed mob. denimals ranch empty..anyone know good spot ?

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
again there is no place to hunt big exas :(

SE segna ranch changed mob. denimals ranch empty..anyone know good spot ?

just N of pvp4 i've seen a spawn of them

shoti

Deactivated Account
just N of pvp4 i've seen a spawn of them

thx ... ill check that

edit :

just few domi there and one OA mixed with caudas. Actualy there is no place on calypso with nice pure spawn of big exas. Checked all positions from entropedia. Lands on amethera changed to other mobs. Eudoria spawns are thin and mixed.

After all only good place to hunt them is exarosaur farms on RockTropia ( and i thought i never fly there :eek: )

Last edited:
Dix Trencherman Handley
thx ... ill check that

After all only good place to hunt them is exarosaur farms on RockTropia ( and i thought i never fly there :eek: )

On Rocktopia There is actually a decent amount of them NE of Harlem.

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
I have never been to rocktopia, and do not really want to spend peds flying there if spawn of dom-stalker is not high.

any news on that spawn? id prefer to stay on planet if possible for my exo fetishes

shoti

Deactivated Account
I have never been to rocktopia, and do not really want to spend peds flying there if spawn of dom-stalker is not high.

any news on that spawn? id prefer to stay on planet if possible for my exo fetishes

Camped them for over 2 weeks to loot 2x neckbone and 2x skull....checked all possible locations, current and past from entropedia, gossips about them....only one good place atm is farm on rocktropia. Best place for biggest Exas, when u dont have to run for few mins and seek next pray. They spawn instantly and always have 10 + in radar range.

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
so where is this harlem at? i cant seem to find it, been flying all over rt

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Isn't there an Exo spawn on the new islands?

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
i dont know about new islands, but the spawn on rocktopia is awesome, lots of stalkers, prowlers, oa, and alpha, not many dom, but some providers, mostly alpha and above though, and lots of them, i have been staying on the out-skirts of spawn just do to being overwhelmed with them spawning on me.

speak up if there is spawn of big exo's on new islands, rather be closer to pa than rocktopia.

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
Odysseus Landing has spawns of them all over on the southern end of the islands, stalkers, prowlers, alphas, old alphas... and no tax like stinking rocktropia.

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
do you have aprox cords for the exos there? ive been flying around, found 1 alpha, but litereally only exo ive found. bunch of bots, trax, longu, mermoth, allo, but i cant find the exos.

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
ya, if anyone has any info, none on new islands that i can find

shoti

Deactivated Account
Odysseus Landing has spawns of them all over on the southern end of the islands, stalkers, prowlers, alphas, old alphas... and no tax like stinking rocktropia.

Not checked after VU but last time i was there farms on RT was taxed 0%, that farm was in NW part of continent, easy to find on map - look for few grey rectangular shapes near themselves

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
spawn on rt is awesome, and it is tax free, and a new tp right next to it. gotta go ne from new tp kinda like big snables at argus, they are on the sandy part as of new update.no colonizer parts, but butt tons of pixie and fap 5-15 and 28's

delver

Mature
James Tinker Delver
one fenced in area is at 127-941

Wed

Elite
Society
GΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell
Are there any Exa Prowlers-Stalkers around caly nowadays?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Anyone know a good (dense) low maturity spawn? Without much other stuff plz.

Status