FYI: F.O.M.A. Dome #5 Merp removed

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I would announce that the Merp DNA has been removed in Biodome #5.

At this moment there are some Snablesnots Male :acid: and Famale :sweat: at minumum settings, and an Exarosaur DNA at minumum settings will be added in the next days to grow a little the pacific population inside the Biodome.

Have fun mining! :tower:

shoti

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Shogomad Shoti 1st
even few are anoying ( u have to kill them rarely - and almost always overshoot )

remove all shity DNA's and let us mine in peace :p

Steve_saber

Self-Requested Deactivation
Steve Steve Saber
I have to admit I questioned your sanity adding merp in the first place... :silly2:
Unless merps are maxed for missions, they just mostly piss people off.... :D

Little decay bags arn't worth the ammo it takes to kill them most times...:laugh:

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Don't feed them Exos.

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I have to admit I questioned your sanity adding merp in the first place...
Ha ha.. I bet, but it wasn't me to add em, I removed the first minute after claimed the dome.

About snables I will hold em.. Still rare DNA, it could be used in future. Exarosaurs will be added only if miners are ok with it, else no more changes.

3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
no mobs at all please.... just annoyance.

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Allright, no Exa :)

Snables are both M & F at minimum settings, very low aggro and slow run, I will hold em for the moment, they can be removed in future if miners are still affected.

dynamage voltage assasin found Xeremite in biodome #5 yesterday, and it seems like he's not alone. I will update wellcome message soon, if anyone finds others ores/enmatters I would like to be informed ;)

whoeier

Provider
Society
NBK Rangers
Jeffrey whoeier Middelbos
good to see a dome in motion :) actually the DNA u got in there is awesome ( not at current spawn rate/maturity tho )

Do keep in mind MA has announced that every type of mob gets a mission sooner or later, so i would hold on to any of em atm.

I think i am one of the few, that loves snables, but have a hard time to find the highest maturity's :) , since those are not known atm for me.

Most probably i will visit ure dome soon, im falling behind on my mining activity's.

Grtz on the purchase!

aia

Marauder
Snables are both M & F at minimum settings, very low aggro and slow run, I will hold em for the moment, they can be removed in future if miners are still affected.
Noo don't remove them!

As far as I know, snable DNA is unique.

Removing merps was a good choice though. Merp DNA is best in land areas dedicated to merp lovers.

Steve_saber

Self-Requested Deactivation
Steve Steve Saber
Ha ha.. I bet, but it wasn't me to add em, I removed the first minute after claimed the dome.

About snables I will hold em.. Still rare DNA, it could be used in future. Exarosaurs will be added only if miners are ok with it, else no more changes.
ah kk sorry didn't realize it had been sold again. :)

Naw keep the snables, they don't agro much unless you stand on top of them, and even then they are slow and easy to out run if you don't want to carry a gun. ;)

I have to admit I kinda miss the stalkers though...:laugh:

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
snable stalkers please...

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I am happy to see it's a liked mob, just until mission on em probably the hunters won't be so many and miners could dislike the change.

But I promise the day the mission comes out you will find Dome 5 full of high maturity Snables ;)

EDIT: Forgot to add I am increasing a bit week by week numer of Males... when enough I'll start to grow maturity too :)

Last edited:

Sammy2004

Stalker
Society
--> cK Coat Killers <--
Sammy Sammy2004 Djondo
I am happy to see it's a liked mob, just until mission on em probably the hunters won't be so many and miners could dislike the change.

But I promise the day the mission comes out you will find Dome 5 full of high maturity Snables ;)

EDIT: Forgot to add I am increasing a bit week by week numer of Males... when enough I'll start to grow maturity too :)
i prefer girls.....

slasha

Old Alpha
?i havent been out recently to check, theres a roa
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
kenneth slasha shopanowa
snable stalkers please , you can hunt the shitty ones on cally , no stalkers spawn anywhere or extremely seldom if they do, the big ones globaled alot please max the maturity at least if not dencity.

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
EDIT: I have decided to postpone the maturity increase for the moment.

Last edited:

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
I would also love to see snable stalkers. Its always fun to kill those things :)

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Guilani pleeeeeeeeease will you put up as many Snablesnot-Male DNA as you can to max mat and max density and maybe a couple of Snablesnot-Female DNA up also. I'm willing to spend literally thousands of peds there to get the globals I need. Unfortunately, snables and snarks do not do "small" globals, which is ridiculous really, even the youngs... so I have to fight the big fatties and constantly smash em. I've got Exa global already but I guess more skins couldn't hurt. Let me pay your taxes for a bit =P