FAP: When do you max it out?

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
After making the Personalized Weaponchart on pe-wiki I thought it might be a good idea to do the same for the fap chart (and maybe other charts later). I have seen this kinda fapchart before, so it must be a know formula.

So quesion is: What is the relation of the paramedic profesion vs each fap?

Bumb, I know there are people out there that know this ;)

wat do you mean by maxing it out?

full heal? or never heal less than max...

Don't non Limited weapons hit 10/10 HA when you're Pro standing is Level 100?

If that's the case, surely all FAPs that are non-limited (I reckon they're coming you know ;) ) would top out at level 100 in Paramedic.

I'm level 23 Paramedic and whilst I got full heals most of the time, occasionally, when in front of BIG creatures, I get lower than max heals.

Like Strykers Daspletor HoF screenshot showed he didn't get a full heal on the Mod FAP in front of one.

I believe much much bigger and harder hitting creatures are on the way and this profession will become more apparent in it's affect as I also believe that most of the Paramedic's ability depends heavily on the creature you're stood in front of.

Of course, I've no proof and all this is mainly supposition and guess work pooling on experience and information gained from screenies.

wat do you mean by maxing it out?

full heal? or never heal less than max...

both ;) But its very likely that when you know one, you know both.

talking maxing it out so full heal all the time.

EMT kits all max out at the same level
Faps max out at the same level,

There is a diff between Faps and EMT though EMT is maxed easier.

somewhere in the 2 k it used to max out,

Im not sure if its the same for adj imp mod faps but I think it is.
Nor am i sure if its the same for the 2500dlx

Some people could confuse the terms as they are actually different.

The first time you get a 'max heal' let's say where as 'maxing out' means you get full heals everytime without fail , regardless of the mob you're stood in front of.

Don't non Limited weapons hit 10/10 HA when you're Pro standing is Level 100?

If that's the case, surely all FAPs that are non-limited (I reckon they're coming you know ;) ) would top out at level 100 in Paramedic.

I'm level 23 Paramedic and whilst I got full heals most of the time, occasionally, when in front of BIG creatures, I get lower than max heals.

Like Strykers Daspletor HoF screenshot showed he didn't get a full heal on the Mod FAP in front of one.

I believe much much bigger and harder hitting creatures are on the way and this profession will become more apparent in it's affect as I also believe that most of the Paramedic's ability depends heavily on the creature you're stood in front of.

Of course, I've no proof and all this is mainly supposition and guess work pooling on experience and information gained from screenies.

hmm i very much doubt that.

didnt he move?

Some people could confuse the terms as they are actually different.

The first time you get a 'max heal' let's say where as 'maxing out' means you get full heals everytime without fail , regardless of the mob you're stood in front of.

I dont believe that the mob that is close to you has anything to do with your heal capabilities.

The formula is somthing like:

FAP1: max heal: 20
at level 0: min heal 0, max heal: 10
at level 10: min heal 3, max heal : 16
at level 20: min heal 6, max hea : 20

I have seen a chart in the past where this concept what already implemented. So its not realy a matter of how it works, I just want to know the values.

Im not sure if its the same for adj imp mod faps but I think it is.
Nor am i sure if its the same for the 2500dlx

The more heal potential, I believe the more scope for failure. It takes a higher level of skills to get max heals on the Deluxe most of the time. I may be wrong on that, it's been a long time since I used one.

It be nice if stryker could comment on it.

as he never fap skilled, and i dont know about what he did chip alot or if he had chipped fa and dia alot already.

But im pretty sure(99%) that each fap is maxed b4 u get medicine, thats how it used to be. my skills have not been high enough to have it maxed for a long time, but i had maxed fap 5 at a time in the past and all othr faps i used where maxed aswell.
+I base this on what i heard from others aswell

Fa and ana and diag used to not differ alot so u got medicine later as now ana goes fast fa not really and diag just pure slow, I think there is a little more to it then just ur Pro standing.

say i dont think a avvie with 10k ana gets medicine altough he can have a pretty good pro standing in fa, without fa skills and diag he wont onlock it.
this is just speculating.

i have read the rest of the thread... but i know when i implanted 2 old Anatomy chips with 0 FA and Diag i could max heal...

i am around 6k anat and 2k in each FA and Diag and i beleive i max heal everytime...

So easily said...
Max heal = a couple Anat chips and 0 FA and 0 Diag

but to heal max everytime you would need FA and Diag along with that anat... exact numbers i dont know

I dont know which Daspletor HOF of Stryker you refer to, but I would guess that it was his brother Gunz fapping him, thus the lower heal.
From my own experience I can tell you that I have had a really hard time doing max heals 80% of the time with an ek 2580, while with adj fap I manage to do at least 95%. And I remember manuel fapping me on CP for under 110 twice in a row on CP shortly after he bought his imp fap.

I might have missed something, but am I the only one who seems to remember the FAP Interval System? Solve the skills relationship to the FAP-5 and you solved the whole mystery. It's true that it's a whole lot harder to figure it out these days though, when it requires a whole lot of attempts to figure out the minimum/maximum heal.

I might have missed something, but am I the only one who seems to remember the FAP Interval System? Solve the skills relationship to the FAP-5 and you solved the whole mystery. It's true that it's a whole lot harder to figure it out these days though, when it requires a whole lot of attempts to figure out the minimum/maximum heal.

Yup thats what i am looking for. The trick was, when you know your minimal heal on a fap 5, and the min heal and max heal of any fap on a noob avatar, you could calculate the avarage heal of the fap at any skill level.

So what I need to know is: what are the individual fap intervals, and the relation to the professional standing.

There is a thread somewhere that will explain everything to you, I wish I could find it - might want to do a search for intervals..

Anyway, if it's still correct, then most FAPs will max out at level ~60-70 in first aid pro standing. FAP-5 will be last with level 100. I know the thread I mentioned claim FAP-10 or 15 to be like level 150, but I can't confirm that and have never heard anything else about it.

I might have missed something, but am I the only one who seems to remember the FAP Interval System?

Not at all... I bet Kjetil does as well.. :laugh:

Edit: Wait a second, that wasn't very hard.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1563

(And Witte has the last post..)

Looking at it again, I forgot how to calculate it. :laugh: (Maybe I read that part on EP. Oh well, I can't remember.)

Edit, again: Look at this post:

Lower bound : Minimal healing power with no skills.
Greater bound : Maximal healing power with no skills.

If you want to get the actual interval for a FAP with your own skills, multiply your minimal healing with a FAP-5 by the interval.

Rough examples :

FAP-5 : Interval = [1;5] and maximum healing power = 10.
Mod FAP : Interval = [29;80] and maximum healing power = 160.

n00b healing 1-5 with a FAP-5 and 29-80 with a Modified FAP ;
Amateur Paramedic healing 2-10 and 2 x (29-80) = 58-160 with a Modified FAP ;
Qualified Paramedic healing 3-10 and 3 x (29-80) = 87-160 with a Modified FAP...

...and so on :)

Thanks to Devil Doll and Cindywood for pointing this out, you can fully heal sideways and backwards indeed, unless you are on a hill/mountain. Someone already told me on PlayMMO, but oh well, I forgot, as usual :scared:
http://pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=SkillRank

Last edited:
Back