FYI: Fat Elvis

Status
Bumping this thread seeings I can't play ATM. My mouse hand is a bit messed up........

Shit happens.

Menace

Bumping this thread seeings I can't play ATM. My mouse hand is a bit messed up........

Shit happens.

Menace

That's gonna leave a mark.

Shit happens.

Menace

You got that breaking out of handcuffs, didn't you?

Shit happens.

Menace

Looks like you should have stitches.

Looks like you should have stitches.

he has to wait for the stitches, some fooked up stuff going on with his hand and blood poisoning etc :eyecrazy:

he has to wait for the stitches, some fooked up stuff going on with his hand and blood poisoning etc :eyecrazy:

Exactly. Apparently 12 foot gators have some nasty bacteria between their teeth! That being said.... it was a painful way of getting me a nice pair of gator skin boots. Next time I'll use a gun instead of my bare hands......

Menace

Shit happens.

Menace
Did playing EU do this to you? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
An IRL feffox?

Did playing EU do this to you? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
An IRL feffox?

not entirely, he got bit by a croc whilst distracted by entropia, I believe most of his family lived inbetween continuing with a feffox prowler :laugh:

Who doesn't wanna be a FAT elvis sign up and see if you can sing!!!!

Kimmi you can join Farting Elvis

Reactions: EMW
not entirely, he got bit by a croc whilst distracted by entropia, I believe most of his family lived inbetween continuing with a feffox prowler :laugh:

Why not submit hires photos to MA and the can use it as skin texture when your HP gets low :headbang:

Why not submit hires photos to MA and the can use it as skin texture when your HP gets low :headbang:

LOL. Its pretty wild. Gonna take a vid of my tendon moving in there today.

We are recruiting by the way. Applications via SOC term are closed, but applicants can PM one of us here or in game. We're more about getting along than skill counts..... which is a challenge with the likes of EMW and myself in here.

Menace

This is how you hold a gator!

This is how you hold a gator. Just because you like a good fisting, it doesn't mean the gator will like it. That sort of thing just pisses them off.

Take you meds and keep it clean bro. I hope you get better with no long term damage. I also hope you learned something useful from this experience. For example, fisting animals with big teeth is dangerous. So don't try it on EMW either. ;)

Peace,
JKP

Reactions: Mac
HAH! It's healing good.... sort of. One hole is all but closed in.... the other is still a hole, and my hand for some reason doesn't wanna close all the way. Kinda closes enough to grip say a bike handlebar but can't make a tight fist. Though I can move it enough to utilize my mouse now. It's all a bit slow to use the keypad on the side of my mouse WHILE using the mouse buttons. I know they have physio therapy for different sports athletes. Do they have physio for gamers?

Definately gonna have to have some more surgery though. GOTTA be able to close my hand. If I can't utilize my overhand right I'll have to learn to keep my damn mouth shut and that'd be no frakkin fun!

Hurts like a bastard to type as well cuz my fingers don't quite move the way I want them to without feeling like they're being "overstretched". So on that note.... I'm off to bed. :)

Menace

pain is only weakness leaving your body Menace...:thumbup:

anyways bump for the fat fucks ehrmm I mean Fat Elvis dudes...and dudettes?

Reactions: EMW
Status
Back