Pirx Danford

Elite
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Pirx Danford
Dear community,

I am very proud to announce that on the 19th June 2006,
which is now exactly 3 years ago,
the Federation of Free Wanderers was successfully founded.
We have lived through a lot of ups and downs, but as some people like to say we are an unremarkable society in regards to that we are drama free.

This is thanks to all our very mature members, my friends who I would like to thank for making us who we are.

As a group we achieved two wins in the Festival of Firepower,
as we won events XI and XII and acquired the title of FoF Heroes in XII and XIII.
At this point I would like to thank our friends in the Ex Cons Cadets and in the Ubers-In-Training societies, without whose help this would not have been possible.

I want to especially thank my current advisors,
without whom my job would be difficult if not manageable at all.

Trinity Dusk Trinity,
will probably have been blushing when reading this as he gets to check this posting so I can share the blame.
Congratulations again for your successes on CND this week.
I hope you will have a great vacation and also that you will be able to continue these successes, when you are back.

Cedrick Lem Wales,
for being a voice of reason and reassurance when I need it.

Kylie Kylie White,
for inventing our current society motto
"The liberty of freelancing, The friendship of a society!"

I do hope you three will aid me in making this society what it is for some time to come.

Also a thank you to my past advisors, without whom we would not be what we are now.

Claire Lee DeLioncourt,
she gave me the resolve to found the society and helped me shape the raw form of it.
I hope your great plans will become true for you in the future and don't let obstacles in the road stop you.

Donald Don Cleveland,
you will always be remembered by me as the most stubborn discussion partner ever.
But also as the most respectful person with great insight and boundless creativity I met in Entropia Universe.
Wherever you roam now I wish you the best in the world.

Aliana Aliana Hermes,
you are greatly missed, but as you do as brilliant a job at the Ubers-In-Training as you did for us I guess they won't ever let you come back to us.

David Chaz Hever,
fearsome hunter and best mate to have around when you are in a tight spot.
Your time with us was short but unforgettable.
Congratulations to the recent engagement with Morganna Morganna Dawn,
may your future be less turbulent and provide you two with happiness.

Well these were my special thank you words for some special people.
I could go on with every society member but this would really be too much.

Woohoo 3 years for the FoFW :birthday:
Thank you all!

:yay:

Thanks for accepting me, boss. You've created a legacy. :D

party

:grouphug: :headbang: :tux: :shots: :woohoo: :clap: :birthday: :wtg: :beerchug: :cheer: :smirk:

Woo-hoo, Gratz for everyone and for the big boss too! Now it's party time !!1 :D

Big Gratz to Pirx and the FoFW :yay:

The Federation was the first soc I joined and you ware all a great bunch of people.

I´m really happy to be a part of this great SOC!
Thank you so much for your good work Dan. You do a great job!!!
Lets party!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Gratz to a great soc... and a great group of fun-lovin' players!

Here's to three more great years!!

:drink::birthday::drink:

:birthday: to you Dan and the rest of the soc !
I hope we will grow for some more years :wtg:

Kylie

Big gratz from all of us from CRT. And if you ever wander to far away you know who you can call.

Happy bithday all of you:yay:

lol...gratz! 3years old already:yay:....

im 10 months old..cant imagine being 3 whole years!!:laugh:

u got a party planned? soc hunt? or just loads of Beer drinking??? :silly2:

happy birthday :hug:

lily :grouphug:

Very well done Pirx and crew :) A fine bunch of compadres :)

Here is to 3 more :Beerchug:

Pirx,
Leadership at the best of times is a difficult job and is something that many are simply not cut out for. It speaks volumes for you as a person that you have not only held FoFW together for so long, but have also managed to do it in a fashion that has earned you respect and admiration from so many of your fellow Entropians. May you and the Federation enjoy many more prosperous and drama free years together! :D

Big congratz to you and all your fellow wanderers! :yay:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Wow what can I say, has it really been that long already? Missed this yesterday or I would have said a big Happy Birthday to you Dan, I know I'm a little prejudiced, but I know FoFW is one of the best socs ingame, and Dan definitely one of the best soc leaders ever. Love you all, and look forward to seeing the FoFW name grow stronger and stronger :wtg:

:beerchug: Cheers to the 'good old days' and to the future of FoFW :beerchug:

:birthday:

Yay for a great & wonderful soc! :yay:

Grats, guys. And Happy Anniversary.

FoFW is a great society with great people in it. It´s a pleasure beeing part of it...good job Dan with crew :)

Gratz on the birthday guys - it was an honour and a priviledge to be part of you in the early days!

And you've still got the best soc sig pic on EF!!

Back