Feffoid

Status
Maybe they come back with pink pants:wtg:

hirrr... whatever underwear / seriosly missing the odd Feffocide afternoon, Aegis was great for it after VU.... now not even trace of a white hairball, balls or no, even at Fury. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

pls, send us back our sligtly ungainly ugly looters :)

OMG, how would we separate them from kimmi if that happens :eek:

I don`t think that would be possible.... :silly2:

Well what support told me looks like it`s not certain yet if they come back or not and how they will chance IF they come back.

Feffoids are back, hunted a few this evening. ;)

yay, my favorite mob is back

Really?? are they back to same area locals in all over map or are they in different area?

They are back, and have no penis :cry:

No penises !!!!! Why MA ? WHY?

Most of players are over 18 years old, even if there sre still younger oneslike 15-16 years old i bet they saw penis before :eek:

MA Removing all cool items from game in the name of false understandig of "political corectness" . Same was with laser dots disapearing few years ago. FFS MA! 10 years old kids are not interested in that game !

Most of players are over 18 years old, even if there sre still younger oneslike 15-16 years old i bet they saw penis before :eek:

MA Removing all cool items from game in the name of false understandig of "political corectness" . Same was with laser dots disapearing few years ago. FFS MA! 10 years old kids are not interested in that game !

LOL @ defining a penis as a "cool item".

I don't care if feffoids have a penis or not ... i just care about what they loot.

I guess Mindark wants to prevent Entropia Universe from being blocked in different countries. Not all goverments can handle nudity. :laugh:

No penis??? What a shame...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRPFUYUUdQ[/YOUTUBE]

blah blah penis blah blah ... kids :rolleyes:

was scouting a bit yesterday ... the spawn N of swamp camp and the one north of skirron (as shown on entropedia) are NOT back. especially the one N of swamp camp hurts, because there used to be small ones (outcast - warrior)

S.

So all animals on the web may have genitalia showing but a monster-like creature like a feffoid not? :scratch2:
Ahh well, another crapload of political correctness I guess :rolleyes:

does anyone notice that Big Feffoid drop armor commonly, while smaller drop korss400 frequently in global??

feffs sound like tezlas now? :dunno:

new mutant.... fefflapods?

Ya, the sound definately does not fit.

Could anyone please name a dense spawn of low maturity Feffoids?

Could anyone please name a dense spawn of low maturity Feffoids?

only one that comes to mind atm is SW of Ashi (spread out quite a bit from the outpost to the West of Ashi South, the area is quite large) - it's not very dense but you find mostly Outcasts and Bandits there - there are also small Combibos.

The great spawn N of Swamp Camp is gone unfortunately, it was just perfect :(

S.

Thank you. I know that one, would have hoped for something a little better.

There are small ones S of Zypherus. An island S and a little W of athena. There are also small allos there as I recall. The spawn is pretty small though.

There are small ones S of Zypherus. An island S and a little W of athena. There are also small allos there as I recall. The spawn is pretty small though.

Hi Davion,

thanks. But unfortunately I only found Allophyl and Estophyl at Zephyrus.

Are there no more at Ft Fury?

anyone know good place with low maturities with high density for doing missions?

Ft Fury has always been a great place and high density as well.

Anybody know if the elite maturities still exist?

Status
Back