FFA Mayhem Top 10 Standings

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Hey fellow Entropians!

Since MA takes 2 weeks to confirm all scores etc before posting them. Let’s see how accurate we can predict the top 10 ourselves meanwhile.
Everyone is welcome to participate. Please don’t be “that guy / girl / insert your own weird preference” posting a fake score since we will all see the actual top 10 soon enough.

I’ll start!

Dmatrix 648k

Last edited:
Top 10 (so far)....

Solo 1,164k
Bkk 683k
Baldurn 675k
Dmatrix 648k
MaryoSpaceMaster 627k
Ruskov 600k
Image 560k
Mr Kleb 535k
CZ Jane CZ 387k
Salty 321k

Looking solid so far! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And 0 here as well!

Who likes to play a blind race where you have no clue where the other competitors are and you have to pay real money for every inch you go only to find out at the finish line if you actually won that race and even then it takes a few weeks to know what place you were in the race! 🤣. Sounds like an insane "race" that only favors the ones collecting the money in the end. 🙈

And 0 here as well!

Who likes to play a blind race where you have no clue where the other competitors are and you have to pay real money for every inch you go only to find out at the finish line if you actually won that race and even then it takes a few weeks to know what place you were in the race! 🤣. Sounds like an insane "race" that only favors the ones collecting the money in the end. 🙈

Its like playing the lottery, snail paced!

Sold all to Dmatrix. I have percentage from prize 🙃
JFK : 0

And 0 here as well!

I guess there is a way for the community to win and not MA but not in reality. Just choose top 10 trustworthy people in game, give them 1-10 points each and that's all that's needed to collect 11 rares (these would obviously be locked to avatar) and 165k mayhem token which we could collectively share for pills, just imagine the faces in the office when they got handed 55 1p stars😅

seems like I might be in for top 10 at this rate 😂

0 - sold mine at 3.8 pec each.... i dont like blind races too

anyway, i recall a lp120 is offered at 110k, recently so let's say that FFA star reward is worth at least 70k ? 80k?

if it was not a race but a "SURE PURCHSE WITH STARS" like FEN it would be worth to stock up 2m
i considered it but.... what if someone collect 2.000.001? so i decided that it was not the case.

if someone can get 2 rare and a nice bunch of token for 30k it is a wonderful bargain price
congratulations.

I guess there is a way for the community to win and not MA but not in reality. Just choose top 10 trustworthy people in game, give them 1-10 points each and that's all that's needed to collect 11 rares (these would obviously be locked to avatar) and 165k mayhem token which we could collectively share for pills, just imagine the faces in the office when they got handed 55 1p stars😅
Community once showed MA the middle finger when Medusa Complex was for sale. It went for 300k when 16 players made a deal to bid on it together and no one else bid. No bonuses for MA that year 🤣

More here:

- _ -

Last edited:
Think I uploaded 831 points, whatever i got for the amount of hours I did. Just for laughs.

Rick

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Looks like we have about half of our top10 situated so far. Dont be shy post your scores! Especially you 1mil+ guys! Lets see where we are at. Something tells me there are at least 2-3 of you out there ;)

Back