Finally Got The Purple ATH

Status
:yay: Gratz!!!! :yay:MS9 you deserve it. :wtg: Much love from TCF.

I'll say it again! :yay:
Holy Shit !!!

This time it was you who blew my eardrums out. :laugh:

Super Hugh Gratz Star! I'm so happy for you. :D
There is no one more deserving than you Sweetie!:woohoo:

I'll say it again! :yay:
Holy Shit !!!

This time it was you who blew my eardrums out. :laugh:

Super Hugh Gratz Star! I'm so happy for you. :D
There is no one more deserving than you Sweetie!:woohoo:

Thanks Moonie ... sorry I interrupted your movie watching, but this was more important! :laugh:

wow!

congrats, Im so happy you got this !

:lolup::wtg::yay::yay::wtg:

Huge congratulations MS9! :D:D:D

Speak soon :D

Rip

HOLY SHIT!

Well, if ANYONE deserves this.. etc..

Thanks for lowering the Residue price even more ;)

Seriously tho, Huge Gratz to the Purple People Pleaser :yay:

Can i have 1k lol:laugh:

Amazing and very nice! very very happy for you! :yay:

How does it feel to be rich in EU?

:wtg:

:woot:

:eek: OMFG! :eek:

Huge Gratz hon!! :yay:

Not many words to say about it... just :holyshit:

:woot:

:eek: OMFG! :eek:

Huge Gratz hon!! :yay:

Not many words to say about it... just :holyshit:

Thank you my dear, much appreciated. It's one of those things in EU that everyone thinks of once in a while, but when it actually happens, it's rather hard to believe. Even now, a few days after the event, it's difficult to wrap my brain around, but that kind of surprising shock I'll take ANY day for sure.

I have to say ... that while your flashing hair color fashion show is distracting while reading posts, it's rather cool, and quite unique ... and that overshadows the distraction, so nice job! ;)

I wanted to give a final thank you ... not only to all who have posted comments, but to all of you who pushed that Gratz button, that's amazing, and greatly appreciated. ;)

Also wanted to alert you ... that I had my MS9's ATH Beacon-a-Thon run Saturday afternoon with some special friends, and I will be posting a pic storyline about it. We did two 29 ped beacons, and then a 25 ped beacon "nekkid" at the suggestion of JohnCapital. It was too much fun, BUT ... the last beacon will be run late this Saturday evening (for us in the US) because I reserved it for my socmates and a few friends. It too is a 29 pedder since I couldn't find anything larger at the time I got the beacons, but it will still be nice to share time with a few of my socmates and friends. :wtg:

Pic storyline will be posted on Monday sometime! :D

. We did two 29 ped beacons, and then a 25 ped beacon "nekkid" at the suggestion of JohnCapital. It was too much fun, BUT ...

Pic storyline will be posted on Monday sometime! :D

ummm wasnt it my idea? ;)

was way too much fun MS9!!:wtg:

was way too much fun MS9!!:wtg:

I thought it was JC's idea ... or perhaps you both suggested it, but either way, it's how it was done, and it was a blast, without losing anyone. :wtg:

Could not happen to a better person ;)

Big Gratz Babe!!

That's quite an impressive ATH MS9 :), so grats to you. There's only one more thing left to do you know...go get another ;).

Gz MS :)
Enjoy the money ;)

We did two 29 ped beacons, and then a 25 ped beacon "nekkid" at the suggestion of JohnCapital.

I thought it was JC's idea

Just for the record, it was Moogles, idea, and I endorsed it.
Moogie suggested that we do the 25 pedder naked to make it interesting, but not sure about that yet. :laugh:

Actually, I think Moogle has the right idea. TCF has done quite a few 25s sans armor. It does indeed add some spice to an otherwise routine beacon mission. :)

And yeah, the beacons were tons of fun. Par for the course for MS9 & JSA.

Well I'm here:
:yay:CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!:yay:

Just for the record, it was Moogles, idea, and I endorsed it.

And yeah, the beacons were tons of fun. Par for the course for MS9 & JSA.

Well I'm here:
:yay:CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!:yay:

Ahhh well, I stand corrected, but I love you both, and chat with you two so frequently that in all the excitement yesterday it was easy to confuse who said what.

And yes, it was a fun time indeed, and I was quite impressed with how smoothly it all went. Everyone was right on task with no glitches ... even in the "nekkid" run on the 25 pedder.

My next ATH :laugh: (fat chance) ... we will do a 9 beacon marathon, and maybe find ourselves a couple of bigger ones. :wtg:

Thank you my dear, much appreciated. It's one of those things in EU that everyone thinks of once in a while, but when it actually happens, it's rather hard to believe. Even now, a few days after the event, it's difficult to wrap my brain around, but that kind of surprising shock I'll take ANY day for sure.

I have to say ... that while your flashing hair color fashion show is distracting while reading posts, it's rather cool, and quite unique ... and that overshadows the distraction, so nice job! ;)

:D

Thanks for your comment
:hug:

... and thanks to Sorg who did this to ... my head :cool:

Spend em wise.. these are a LOT of $ ! :woohoo:

purple writing and all that, but holy shit, gratz! :wise:

Interesting tho that oa 101 was even able to give this number, guess MA is pushing again the max possible up and the min possible down.

Huge Gratz MS9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge Gratz MS9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, people keep poppin' in now and then ... thank you my dear friend. Hope all is well for you and your lovely wife down under! :D

Wow, people keep poppin' in now and then ... thank you my dear friend. Hope all is well for you and your lovely wife down under! :D

Huge huge purple grats to you MS9!!!

When Ozi told me about it, I was so happy for you :)

Cheers,
Missa

Congratz!

Oh wait....Belated Gratz

...dam...always a day late and a dollar short...

-O-
:ninja::duh::ninja:

Status
Back