Ozi

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hey dave hope u'r & missa's Christmas and new year were the best ever :) best wishes and mega tons of good luck this year :) take care till we meet again gl and may God bless :)
    Merry XMAS Dave and may the new year bring you lots of joy and treasure;)
    It was good to meet you again... err... Regardless of the consequences...

If I did use too much bandwidth in my attempts to get into entropia and everything else, then for that I apologise - I was irresponsible. Just tell me how much I used and how much ya want for it.

Just thought you should know that I was actually disconnecting though for most of the expo, so I switched to PCEC wireless, or rather, tried so I wouldn't be too much of a burden.

I also had disabled the EU updater (too late I know) as well as every other possible updater, or at least I thought I did? :scratch2:
    Hey Ozi Thought id better add u if thats cool, best to get some more aussies on FL makes things heap easier for events :)
    Cheers
    Kane
    Hey sorry bout what happened in PA last night lol that noob was only so rude to you because of your armor...
    Hi Ozi, have you checked the second dart design? Have a look. I adapted it into a more complex design. All feedback welcome ofc :)
    Cheers =)

I feel we need more people who sees things from the point of view as you do, there are a few out there, but they remain idle sadly enugh. Its good for the playerbase imo, a lot of the posts that are made feels like they are made to creat panic, and this is the way to counter.
    Very well spoken in that thread there sir =)

Mind if i add you as friend so i can keep track of ur future posts as well?
    Thanks for the rep,

yeah i hope so, would be the perfect way for me to get that LA could pay the banks back with the earnings from the tax. would be just perfect.
    lol 1k bodyfat and 1k hairgel...hmm...doesn't sound promising :D Go sparkly!! Or....shiny? :)
    I hope you got Missa a nice present for New Years :D I'm sure she deserves it after Merry Mayhem ;)
    You are sooooo welcome ... it was my pleasure Ozi ... you and the rest of the Dark Knights are a great group ... that's all there is to it, and I appreciate the friendship. Great job out there btw, and before this is all over, I may come back out to see you guys. Carry on, and bring it home! :)
    Merry Christmas!

Hope you have a fantastic chrissy and new years.

Was great meeting you earlier this year, best wishes for the year to come :)

Aly
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Happy Holidays ... and may your virtual flame burn bright in the New Year with many blessings! :hug:

Ozi!
    Merry Christmas and I look forward to a new year full of success and continued friendship in 2009. Thanks for all your support during the year and I am proud to have you on my friends list.
    Bags
    lets meet up after that bot-insanity, i have way too much to do now, soc-stuff, event-stuff, rl-stuff, and only 1 head to think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back