fine hide

sarkie

Provider
Society
Freelancer
leck sarkie orgo
can anyone help ?

whats happened to fine hide , i cant fine a mob that gives it out in numbers, trox and ambuli used to , anyone know what mob gives it please.
thankyou sarkie

i used 3k of ammo on trax last night and recieved NO fine hide :(

sometimes i shoot off about 200 ped ammo and walk off with 2 or 3 fine hides sometimes with 10 or more.. it really seems to be a very uncommon loot these days. back in the summer 4 to 5 months ago i swear it was dropping more to be honest.

I am sure it will drop alot again soon. This seems to happen often on different items in loot. I remember awhile back ma turned off korss h400 L and I made a post here

Damn, that sucks! I looted 7 in about the same amount of ammo last night. Although that was from a mixed bag of Atrax, Armax and Longu around 17632,13711, NE of Jason, and I didn't note when they dropped.

Damn, that sucks! I looted 7 in about the same amount of ammo last night. Although that was from a mixed bag of Atrax, Armax and Longu around 17632,13711, NE of Jason, and I didn't note when they dropped.

last night i got lucky i looted 13 off a feffie in a team hunt.. .. that actually shocked me.. my numbers might be a bit off cause i hunt tantillions alot and the numbers i stated above are based on that. If i go after something big.. it is more 10 ish or so for 200 ammo.. it really sucks for crafters trying to collect this stuff or for a hunter that was a decent stack to action of hide/leather... hopefully ma tweeks the drop rate a bit.

I got a single stack of about 50 PED worth of Fine Hide in a Neconu HoF a few days ago.

That's obviously not normal loot, and having camped Neconu for a little over a week now I don't think I have got a particularly large amount of Fine Hide, other than that one loot.

Might be worth a shot though.

I got a single stack of about 50 PED worth of Fine Hide in a Neconu HoF a few days ago.

That's obviously not normal loot, and having camped Neconu for a little over a week now I don't think I have got a particularly large amount of Fine Hide, other than that one loot.

Might be worth a shot though.

I didn't notice your hof grats oleg..

That is an amazing stack of fine hide :eek:

I didn't notice your hof grats oleg..

That is an amazing stack of fine hide :eek:

Yes, I was very surprised, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. I've had big 50+ stacks of all the normal wool types, but never on Fine Hide. It took me a while to work out where the extra PED value had come from :laugh:

i got about 2 ped of fine hide off of ambulimax at nea's place last night on a 200 ped run. hope that helps.

Here lately i have gotten a little fine hide off of argos, feffs, and atrox.

i have hunted 6 different mobs today that are ment to give out fine hide i managed to collect 10, none off ambuli none off caudi and none off armax, come on MA crafters need fine hide and i want my tailoring hof

i think they have turned the drop rate on fine hide way down lately in an effort to raise the mark up, as the mark up on it has gone back up a bit in the last few months. I seem to get about 30 ped TT of it in my storage a month which is not very much. As i mostly only hunt Atrox im going to assume thats where im looting it but only couple hides a hunt....never substantial stacks.

I have Fine hide in my storage about 180ped and i would love to sell my hides :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I get a decent amount of fine hide a day, it's great to get over 105% for something :D

I get it in drips and drops on EXAS.

Back