.flv player (continuous)

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
There are some smart folks here, so I figured I would give this a shot:

I have a collection of .flv files (over 100) and they are related. Is there a way to (or maybe a program exists) that will let me start playing #1 and continue through to #100 without me having to open file #2, then open file #3, and so on...?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

not sure if virtualdub can do flv. Have not tried it. If it does, go for it. If not, try something else.

VLC media player does it. Just add the folder to the playlist (Ctrl + L) and hit the play button in the main window.

AFAIK it only does it in alphabetical order.

Some people are saying this player does a very good job; haven't tried it myself, so apologies if it doesn't do what you want.

not sure if virtualdub can do flv. Have not tried it. If it does, go for it. If not, try something else.

Nope, does not do .flv - thanks anyway ;)

VLC media player does it. Just add the folder to the playlist (Ctrl + L) and hit the play button in the main window.

AFAIK it only does it in alphabetical order.

PERFECTO!! I could not add the folder (it crashes when I try) so I just did the good old select all... and viola!! Works like a charm :thumbup:

Some people are saying this player does a very good job; haven't tried it myself, so apologies if it doesn't do what you want.

I will check that one out, too - thanks!!

someone beat me to posting vlc thanks jjmatrix for posting another one that can do it i wasn't aware of ;)

jetaudio, there's not much it doesnt read

k-lite codec pack with mediaplayer classic. best codec pack there is and best mediaplayer aswell. No crappy distortions on movies that vlc does. Just ad the files to the playlist :)

Thanks guy for all the suggestions. I am having fun playing with these lol. I hope others are as well. Too bad can't rep in this sub-forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

k-lite codec pack with mediaplayer classic. best codec pack there is and best mediaplayer aswell. No crappy distortions on movies that vlc does. Just ad the files to the playlist
then get camstudio and record the screen on the media player, and that way you can export it all out as one flash file or an avi, your choice ;)

Back