Info: for Neverdie

I dont blame only pilot , but i still think a TP back would for sure not reduce the business for pilot , but make it even better.

Everyone who isn't a pilot would love a tp down, but a tp at CND would compound the problem that less people fly to CND than back to Calypso, due to mixed flights to CP. By this i mean when a ship drops some at CP and flies on to CND - this creates a backlog of pilots topside.

Not sure what could be done really short of ND paying pilots cost sometimes to fly down empty, or pilots agree to take 3 down a time when a bottleneck starts -......... also VIP flights aaargh my head hurts. :D

Everyone who isn't a pilot would love a tp down, but a tp at CND would compound the problem that less people fly to CND than back to Calypso, due to mixed flights to CP. By this i mean when a ship drops some at CP and flies on to CND - this creates a backlog of pilots topside.

Not sure what could be done really short of ND paying pilots cost sometimes to fly down empty, or pilots agree to take 3 down a time when a bottleneck starts -......... also VIP flights aaargh my head hurts. :D

I am not sure to understand what you say.
But its not forbiden to pilot to make flight for CND and flight for CP.
And i still think its better to make 3 flight with 20 ped profit , than never flight because you are at CND and customer are at twin...

I am not sure to understand what you say.
But its not forbiden to pilot to make flight for CND and flight for CP.
And i still think its better to make 3 flight with 20 ped profit , than never flight because you are at CND and customer are at twin...

What i am saying is that less people arrive at CND due to mixed flights - they take maybe 2 people to CP and fly the remaining 2 to CND. But when they fly down they will fly from CND to planet with 4 people.
So 2 arrive at CND and 4 leave, over the weeks this creates a line of pilots waiting in the control room at CND due to the drop offs at CP on mixed flights.

Placing a TP at CND would make the situation worse as this would mean even less people flying down.

Not sure of the answer really Etopia, maybe no more mixed flights, or Neverdie paying oil and decay costs to get pilots down to planet empty if pilots are becoming stranded up on CND causing no pilots arriving at twin - but the CP drop offs do cause much of the problems we see where all pilots seem to be stranded in the control room.

Last edited:
What i am saying is that less people arrive at CND due to mixed flights - they take maybe 2 people to CP and fly the remaining 2 to CND. But when they fly down they will fly from CND to planet with 4 people.
So 2 arrive at CND and 4 leave, over the weeks this creates a line of pilots waiting in the control room at CND due to the drop offs at CP on mixed flights.

Placing a TP at CND would make the situation worse as this would mean even less people flying down.

Not sure of the answer really Etopia, maybe no more mixed flights, or Neverdie paying oil and decay costs to get pilots down to planet empty if pilots are becoming stranded up on CND causing no pilots arriving at twin - but the CP drop offs do cause much of the problems we see where all pilots seem to be stranded in the control room.

:scratch2:

Holy ...
Why you just take half of idea i say , and then turn it a dumb way to make from it something bad ?

The TP at CND would cost something (like in CP) , and before CND exist there was no bottlenek of pilot ... simply because they charge tiket for only the up.And , if when there som people whant go down they can take them for lets say half TP cost...
The point is , if the TP down cost 15 ped per player , then MA can at least reduce the cost of flight of 40 ped.lets say , 20 ped in decay and 20 ped oil ...so , pilot could ask same money for flight up , and flight down for 10 ped if som people are ready.if not , the pilot may stay up or go down and be ready for next travel UP¨.
at least player are not steuk in CND , and pilot down can work .And the pilot who is not greedy can still work all day long while som other make line.

Why the hell you want pilot try to compette against TP ?
Why pilot must win always at evry flight ?
Why pilot can not make money on flight up , and then go down ?
Why pilot want to mix evrything , CP and CND ?
Why pilot dont make agrement with ND ?
Why all pilot log at same time at same place to make queu and stay steuk because first one ask 30 ped an no player whant pay that mush ?

Think I have mentioned this before - But why not make 3 flight paths ?

1. Planet to CP and back (15ped up and 5ped back - Will fly within 10 minutes from arrival if noone wants a flight down)

2. CP to CND and back (15 ped up and 15ped down - Will fly within 5 minutes from 3rd seat is taken)

3. Planet to CND and back (25 ped up and 25ped down - Will fly within 5 minutes from 3rd seat is taken)

Not sure if this would be a good idea - But can see some good things in it... For instance I often wanna go from CND to CP.
Or Maybe I'm on CP and need to go to CND.

Think I have mentioned this before - But why not make 3 flight paths ?
2. CP to CND and back (15 ped up and 15ped down - Will fly within 5 minutes from 3rd seat is taken)

For a pilot, picking up people at CP is probaly awkward, because there are no "televators" there, you have to run all the way to the docking bay, and the place is a maze; if you're a pilot you probaby better run to the "auctioneer" rather than just T, to learn the way back to your ship.

Foxypilot has opted to work IRL so she can make money. If enough money could be Generated she would be on Flying all the time. People wanting Cheap flights and the long waits in line did not make enough for even play peds so she works IRL to deposit and play.
She can change her schedule anytime it becomes worth flying, but she will be avalable when she is not working or sleeping.

OOoOooOoOoOooOoOoOOoO I hate getting stuck on cnd :)

:scratch2:

Holy ...
Why you just take half of idea i say , and then turn it a dumb way to make from it something bad ?

The TP at CND would cost something (like in CP) , and before CND exist there was no bottlenek of pilot ... simply because they charge tiket for only the up.And , if when there som people whant go down they can take them for lets say half TP cost...
The point is , if the TP down cost 15 ped per player , then MA can at least reduce the cost of flight of 40 ped.lets say , 20 ped in decay and 20 ped oil ...so , pilot could ask same money for flight up , and flight down for 10 ped if som people are ready.if not , the pilot may stay up or go down and be ready for next travel UP¨.
at least player are not steuk in CND , and pilot down can work .And the pilot who is not greedy can still work all day long while som other make line.

Why the hell you want pilot try to compette against TP ?
Why pilot must win always at evry flight ?
Why pilot can not make money on flight up , and then go down ?
Why pilot want to mix evrything , CP and CND ?
Why pilot dont make agrement with ND ?
Why all pilot log at same time at same place to make queu and stay steuk because first one ask 30 ped an no player whant pay that mush ?

K, i follow now - yep that would work if MA reduced pilot costs. :)

As for why this and that i don't know - i'm not a pilot .

Last edited:
Back