Free Space Travel

Beki

Prowler
Society
=NotA=
Rebekah Beki Viera
Hopefully the title got you looking :D But to help show off cND at it's best for the forthcoming Media Events I have, in conjuction with the marvellous RIPTURE Travel Services arranged for 2 full ships worth of free return flights to cND for the 5 day media event. If you are interested and there are spaces available Ripper and Creature will fly you up and down for nothing..... all you have to do is turn up and dance and have fun up at cND :)

There really is no catch.... just contact Ripper or Creature through

http://www.ripture.co.uk/

or pm's ingame or at cND Forums and go and dance the 5 days away...... come on and get your faces on tv :D

As I said at the Reality Port forum when you posted this, it's an awesome gesture on your part, and very appreciated.

I also said that I would follow suit and offer two ship-fulls UP to CND "for those who would normally have a challenge getting there." Maybe someone might consider offering two ship-fulls back to planetside.

I too am offering these trips thru RipTure Travel ... so for those who are interested in making the trip up to CND for the 5-Day Media/Multi-Event Bash, make sure to reserve your flights as soon as possible. I would like to stress that these free flights are for those who would normally have a challenge getting to CND.

Hope to see a lot of new faces! :)

Last edited:
Yes plz can you book a seat for me. I would like to join on this trip. I went to your site and there nowhere to book. So plz can i book here. Sorry its really really early in the morning and i havent slept so soz if i missed something. I did read it twice :)

plz post a bit more info. Plz book my seat i would like to come. Thanx.

Blank said:
Yes plz can you book a seat for me. I would like to join on this trip. I went to your site and there nowhere to book. So plz can i book here. Sorry its really really early in the morning and i havent slept so soz if i missed something. I did read it twice :)

plz post a bit more info. Plz book my seat i would like to come. Thanx.

Please PM Creature or Ripper ... either at this forum, or the Reality Port forum in order to let them know that you have interest in being one of the individuals for the free flight. You can even hang out at their hangar to get on the list as well.

Hangar Information: Treasure Island North TP ... directly SSE and very close to TP ... it's Hangar #11.

Hope to see you at CND this weekend!

I haven't spoken to Ripper or Creature today so am not sure how many seats are still available on the free flights to cND, but thought I'd just give the post a bump to make sure they get taken up. This is a good chance to have a fun weekend during the media events that are going on. Read MS9's posts for more details. If dancing on television in front of hundreds of journalists is your thing this is certainly for you I think :D

well i got that link you pmed me and i cant seem to pm them and also my account hasnt been activated to post yet. So i cant go i suppose. Really great.

I Will add My services

Sure Sounds like a great Idea. I will fly at least a few free trips up myself. Here is the deal. Show up at the my Hanger #4 Near the New NE Space Base tp at 23:00 game time tonight Friday May 5th. I will make at least 2 free trips up. Come join the party this weekend and fly free on me!

First come first serve! :eek:

Gr8 one Onyx :D

Its gr8 to see more doing this, lets get the community bopping to the beats up at CNd for the weekend and show the world just what PE is all about. There are also some gr8 hunting events happening over this weekend to so nows your chance :p

Blank, Ive booked you a seat bud. just to let everyone know out of the four flights that we have FREE for this weekend there are now only 4 seats left... so get in here quick. (your seats booked Blank)

Please PM me soon to reserve your seat no the free flight left and i will be in touch. Please keep in mind Onyxs gr8 offer to.

Have fun and see you all soon

Rip

PS after the free flights are booked up we will do a further 3 flights at a price of 12 ped per person which can either be booked or if space available we may be in twin on Saturday to sort it out :D

fair enough..

Its quickly become quite a task to sort out the Free flights and flights for 12 ped so.....

THERE ARE NOW ANOTHER 3 FREE BOOKABLE FLIGHTS :D

Hope to see you all soon and easiest way is to send us your FULL ingame name and the time you would prefer to fly through PM here or on Realityport.com/forum.... like i said before this is a first come first served basis, so be quick :D

Rip

Woot, This is a very noble thing on part of all you pilots and the ones who arranged it. +Rep to all

Rip, I will contact you and C directly to probably fly my whole soc up. But we can work that out later.

I will also throw my ship in for a couple free flights.. Little harder to get too as I am at the West Corinth #01 hangar. My method may be a little more relaxed. I will notify Hallow or Monique my pilots,, to just fill up and go for a couple trips anyway. I will cover the ships expense's. Need to keep the pilots happy :) See ya all there tonight.

Red

Cool Sam :D

PM please and it'll get sorted :D

Just to let everyone know again, we will fill 7 free ships up.

The way to get yourself on a flight is to PM me here, once you have told me your full ingame name i will book you on one of the flights.

When each flight is fully booked i will contact the ppl on each flight to discuss the best time for that flight to travel (it would help if ppl have a prefferd time they could tell me when you PM me)

once the time is set. all flight members will be notified and thats it :D

All we ask is that once the time is set, all ppl for that flight turn up to the hanger 5 mins before the set time :D we will leave no later than 5 mins after the flight time so PLEASE make sure your there, due to the number of flights taking place we may not be able to wait around :(

Speak soon

Rip

Last edited:
Bumpdy Bump.

please read above post for what to do when booking a FREE flight to Club NEVERDIE for this greay FREE event :p

Rip

Very nice thing you guys are doing, +rep !
Myself and a few members are going up to cnd too, not sure when exactly, but I'll let ya know :) .

Much Love for you guys ;)

ok preffered time is after 12pm 6 may , 12pm being ma time. anytime after that is fine with me.

im in game, waiting... how do i get hold of you guys in game?

Hiya ;)

Great thing to do and offer. +rep for you :)

Id ask for a seat but im sure i could actualy afford a flight and ive been once before :D

Once again, this is a really nice thing to do.

Blank get yourself to RIPTURE's hangar at TI North TP. I am not ingame and haven't spoken to them lately but that will be the best place to go... Try asking people ingame if they have either The Creature or The Ripper on their friendslist and ask them to pm them :) Good luck finding them :)

Hello all :)

Things have transpired against me today so ill let you through whats been going on.

During the a flight this morning and through bugged avatars etc the RipTure hanger became OUT OF ACTION!!

I no longer have control to sit in the seat and have tried absolutely everything (trust me, everything) to get it workig again. The problem is that i believe ghosts have take over my hanger and wont relinquish the controls and so i cant fly the bad boy

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

now DONT PANIC I said id get you there so i will.

As it stands now I have managed to Hire another hanger in order to fulfill my promises of delivery. The new hanger for one night only is still in a convenient location West of Argus and is the first hanger that you come to, numbered 20.

So i am back doing flights again but thats why i havent done a flight since this morning and probaby why noone has seen me cuz believe it or not it is quite difficult to organise a replacement ship lol :tongue2:

Anyway back to our universe and sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to everyone.

Regards

C

and contact The Ripper, Not Ripper from now on.

Logged in today and found a few PM's sent to me by mistake. Forwarded them onto the The Ripper.

Lets me start but saying this is BULL SHIT!!

I am one of MANY hard working pilots who use hours and hours a day, to fly people up and down. We are people who belevie in Neverdie and we are a food chain. For people to do something like this is Stabing friends and co-pilots IN THE BACK!!!

Ticket seller ---> Pilots ---> (Hangar owners) ---> Neverdie.

Only person who benefit from this is Neverdie, I have no clue if it is him who have started this, but I dont think so. I hope its not Neverdie.

I know my voice is nothing against the big voice of this cnd community, but I think this is hanging a man out to dry. Either you include all pilots or you dont.

Inguzor?????

Let me start by saying sorry RIpper for you getting the PMs mate, ty for sending them to me :D

Now Inguzor? This was not started by NEVERDIE and he never asked for us to do this!!!

Beki first wanted to take part in the event happening at CND over this weekend but because she is away for the whole thing she wanted to do something for the ppl who have wanted to go to CND but couldnt afford it (if you like i could show you the PM!) this was a VERY generous gift and before this we had planned to do a few flights for 12 ped per person FOR ONE DAY ONLY so this would not affect any other pilots on any other day.

MS9 then kindly stepped in and offered to pay for a further 2 flights making a total of 4 free flights for potential party participants to get up.. as it was becoming very difficult to manage we then decided to forget our 3 flights at 12 ped per person and said that we would offer another 3..

This is one day not for ever as we cannot manage to do this for ever beleive me. we have spent a LOT of money giving FREE flights to ppl yesterday, this is a gift from us, we dont expect it back but with the ship breaking half way through we also had to pay to loan another hanger for the trips that we had promised to do... we did a LOT of flights at OUR cost and never asked for any of the money back,

Think of it this way, these are ppl that wouldnt of normally have gone to CND but these ppl will eventually need a flight down which would mean it has provided a 'slightly' better balance of having ppl up to come down.

I know for a fact that with so many 'new' ppl up at the resort that shop owners have benefited a little too, so again wheres the problem.

Im sorry you feel this way, our intention was NOT to put anyone else out of business, we just wanted to help ppl out and offer our services, My bro spent ALL DAY sorting this out yesterday and me ALL DAY the day before.#

TY for making my day

RIp

Thank you kindly to the ripper and the creature and to anyone else involved in giving us players a free flight. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it all very much. Ye it was a one day thing and i know its very expensive to give trips to the space station so i thank all the pilots again.

Especially to the creature who managed to keep his promise even when his very own ship broke. thanx again to everyone.

inquzor said:

I am one of MANY hard working pilots who use hours and hours a day, to fly people up and down. We are people who belevie in Neverdie and we are a food chain. For people to do something like this is Stabing friends and co-pilots IN THE BACK!!!

Ticket seller ---> Pilots ---> (Hangar owners) ---> Neverdie.

Only person who benefit from this is Neverdie, I have no clue if it is him who have started this, but I dont think so. I hope its not Neverdie.

I know my voice is nothing against the big voice of this cnd community, but I think this is hanging a man out to dry. Either you include all pilots or you dont.

??? -rep here I have never heard so much crap

I dont often give out neg rep but its statements like this that deserve it, I am not taking up this very genours offer and thats what it is a generous offer because I have been to CND I hope the only people are that are is people who have not been up to see it.

Your statement makes me think that you are a kid who is whining because someone else is giving away free candy while your trying to sell it.

You can make much more money by running your ship for no profit but I dont think you will be doing that, I dont have a hanger but if I did I would not be upset by someone offering free flights I may for a few days lower my prices below the Market price to entice more people to take the plunge.

Next you will be whining because someone offers free pixie out while your at PA selling a set (its not the same size I know but the princibal is the same)

inquzor said:

Inquizor, It was me that contacted RIPTURE to sort out a couple of free flights to get some players who hadn't had the opportunity to visit the club before. I hoped that they would enjoy the dance parties and the chance to "shake their thangs" infront of some journalists and get eaten by new and interesting creatures :D

Just so that you know, I am not employed by, affiliated to, or even sponsored by NEVERDIE. As The Ripper said I couldn't get to log in for the events (my gold card being in the wrong country) and just wanted to help kick things along a bit.

I didn't do it to put anyone out of business, I have used RIPTURE in the past and thought they would be up for the challenge of running around explaining to a complete ship full of first time passengers how to operate the seats :)

I know from the posts here many other pilots stepped up to the plate and offered services as did MS9. I hope everyone enjoyed the day and enjoy the rest of the events over the next few days. Also a big :cheer: :bowdown: to the rest of the gang who did offer their services.

Why jump on something quite innocent that was organised by people as an act of generosity? Beki and MS9 are good people and wanted to do something for the community so that some people that dont usually get to go up there can experience it.

And i want to say Thanks to you for putting a dampner on things but you are actually getting away from the point of the generosity of OTHER pilots who themselves have offered free flights, and of the community here on the whole.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bah why the :censored: dont ppl try to find out facts before they open their big gobs/post! -rep inquzor :mad:

@ Beki trust you to forget what country your gold card is in. You should be like a sailor and have a gold card at every port (internal NotA joke).... Just hurry up ffs we missing you :girl: :love:

Viateslav said:
Bah why the :censored: dont ppl try to find out facts before they open their big gobs/post! -rep inquzor :mad:

@ Beki trust you to forget what country your gold card is in. You should be like a sailor and have a gold card at every port (internal NotA joke).... Just hurry up ffs we missing you :girl: :love:

I know exactly where it is VI, it's actually me that's in the wrong country :rolleyes: Hope to be back up to my place for Wednesday... so start warming up the gear for me :)

I'd like to thank Ripper and Creature for taking myself and 3 mates up to cnd at such short notice too!

They did a great job taking many people to cnd. Thx for everyone who gave in their :twocents: for it to happen, it was a blast :)

rotten ice said:
You can make much more money by running your ship for no profit but I dont think you will be doing that,
If you tell me how I can make money on non-profit flights Im all ears.

rotten ice said:
Next you will be whining because someone offers free pixie out while your at PA selling a set (its not the same size I know but the princibal is the same)
????? Do you hear what you are saying?

But okey, I will not make more reply cuz I know this will not become serious descussion.

Back