FYI: Friends don't let friends skill :)

Society
Swamp Villagers
The White Dot

3 lvls till my sib fap is maxed... so should be getting skill gain. Any other time it is every 4 or 5 times I fap someone.

Pretty irritated... as I prolly fapped a good hour today without any skill gains.

Submitting support ticket about the issue.

Chasing green lines...

Maybe you are 'skilling' in the wrong spot at the wrong time (relative to your personal ava) .. did you try moving around to a couple of different locations during that hour that you gained no skills? Chase the green lines, m8; they won't chase you! :ahh:

Ossi!

Maybe you are 'skilling' in the wrong spot at the wrong time (relative to your personal ava) .. did you try moving around to a couple of different locations during that hour that you gained no skills? Chase the green lines, m8; they won't chase you! :ahh:

Ossi!

Nah cause I relogged and all was fine.. so definatley a bug. Besides I am such a newb can't wipe my arse without a skill gain lol.

I'd say thats normal mate. Your up to the SK-20 now & you can & will sometimes not get greens for some time.

It only gets worse the higher you go

Spongey

i know the feeling dot but no not a bug. sometimes it goes slow sometimes very quick.

on 50 ped i gain 30 point on my fap so it is slow

Nah cause I relogged and all was fine.. so definatley a bug.

ahh, the relog.. I was going to suggest that originally, but I figured after 1 hour, you would have done that already! Oh well, live and learn!

How do you claim this as a bug? maybe just a minor glitch on your client end since a relog fixed the 'issue'? :scratch2:

Ossi!

ahh, the relog.. I was going to suggest that originally, but I figured after 1 hour, you would have done that already! Oh well, live and learn!

How do you claim this as a bug? maybe just a minor glitch on your client end since a relog fixed the 'issue'? :scratch2:

Ossi!

doesn't matter which end.. and when it happens again and I don't notice it.. cost me more.

It is not really normal operation as this is first time it has happened in the time I have played.. and was to extreme to be just normal slowing of skill.

I guess it is the same as when you log out and lose skill though.. if we approach that with your way.. just never log out right :laugh:

There was also a change made a while ago that if you do the same thing for extended period skill gains get nerfed.

I assume that this was done to stop afk skillers from all night gains as they sleep.

If I do the same thing like fapping myself while an atrox eats me. After a few minutes the skill gains stop altogether and the atrox begins hitting harder and more often till I die.

Usually I last about 4 mins against the atrox. But skill gains stop after about 2 mins.

... <whining removed > ...

I guess it is the same as when you log out and lose skill though.. if we approach that with your way.. just never log out right :laugh:

Nope, that's the opposite of what I am saying.. Really, it has nothing to do with losing skills when logging out, tho. All I said is if things don't seem 'right' relog! oh, and I'll say it again: keep chasing the green lines, as they won't chase you! :laugh:

Anyway, unsubscribing now as this is really not a bug issue at all and we are going completely off topic here. GL OP, hope things work out for you :)

Ossi!

While relogging, you might have lost some skills and then you got those back again?

Also note the two threads linked to in the OP there.

...I prolly fapped a good hour today...

I fapped a good hour today, too, and i must say it was pretty relaxing...

:D

All jokes aside, what you experience is normal, the system is designed that way, to make afk skilling harder.

You should try to gain some different skills in between, like say, launch some grenades or drop a bomb/probe, or help your mate shooting the mobs with an opalo until you get some other (unrelated to medic) skill gain - this will "reset" the system and you will gain skill at normal pace again for a while.

Maybe healing in between with a MF chip will already do the trick, but i haven't tried this in the new MF system where Biotropic gives medic skills now, too...

Back