Suggestion: Further develop RDI Backpacks

Let's be real, you will not be close to average in the next 19 years.
Isn’t it just level 60 for this they were saying?
What’s the average entropia player level? 50-60?

make this popular, and it’ll get more attention.
... the quick TLDR I think. Making a suggestion is fine (further develop backpacks), but thinking about improving the chances of MA implementing it is surely fine too.

What is maybe needed to make a suggestion viable or even attractive for MA? Not that this would mean they'd even change the writing on the executive whiteboard, as MA seems to usually just roll the dice on new content and hope it works, rather than think about why stuff isn't working out (yet?).

And this whole RDI stuff is more than just a new item being introduced or improved. It is much more complex, and I see pps trying to try out new or more detailed concepts too. But these concepts all require dedication and time and are planets apart from oneanother. GL :)

bump for Mindark.

bump for Mindark.

bump for Mindark.

Most of these ideas are great. But don't tie it to the backpack, that is the worst part of this suggestion.

RDI Designs could be very well used in further upgrades. They are tradable and instead of giving massive amounts of Universal Ammo to players, they could be used to sink some PEDs.

And I really hope MA considers this $20 (or a similar) bundle from UE Marketplace for the next engine:

And I really hope MA considers this $20 (or a similar) bundle from UE Marketplace for the next engine:

That would be awesome, the jetpack bundle is very easy to use, just add Entropia vibe to it and there you go, an easy asset and a fun thing for players to have.

But then, it couldn't be too overpowered else it would be easily exploitable.

I hope we will be alive to witness the upgrade at all, anything they build within it, for me it's a bonus.

it sucks that the neomex cave is one of the first "dungeons" the game makes you discover through missions (you get the mission at cape corinth not long after you leave tutorial area)

yet its just an empty cave with mobs inside, nothing fancy. how about developing that cave into something meaningful, RDI-like for newer players?
shamelessly cringe-quoting myself in hopes that someone from MA sees this and thinks "what a good idea"

please? or just make a low-level version of RDI :D

Stats on clothing could be added as some clothing can be worn while waring armour, Lucky underwear with increased rare item drop rate would be cool :) Would be interesting to have clothing for crafting and mining also.

Sure here is a guide for you to follow beginning to end:

step one, make a in depth tutorial for RDA. If there already is one, make one more fun to read, or market it better, cause I dunno about it.

I already wrote the guide, a long time ago:

Contracts too cheap to farm & sell, need a better incentive, need a better upgrade! :)

3 years since introduction of RDI, we need more updates guys, just copy paste something.

RDI Backpack, Modified: 10% Life Steal + 10% Increase damage dealt = GG!

Would be really nice if when this gets upgraded to mod+, you could also make it a separate slot from coats so both can be equipped. Coats go underneath harness and backpack are op top. Please allow both to be used at the same time.
Looking forward for the mighty backpack!

wahts the point of mod when u make 2 contracts per day ? its take forever. I want options to make more contracts per day first.
I completely agree.
Never was fan of throttling my gameplay by forcing slow daily progress.
On top of that there should be no soulbond items in RCE game.

You can get more than 2 contracts a day with a lot of people to help you gather them, you just gotta supply them with fluid aand pay them for their time!

Agree with Alina.

Sorry for offtopic question but what is the minimum dps required to solo the RDI instance? I would like to do this instance once I have the dps to solo it.

You can get more than 2 contracts a day with a lot of people to help you gather them, you just gotta supply them with fluid aand pay them for their time!
ya when i had no fluid i made for friends some, they even borrowed me some but i had no intention to do rdi runs so i stopped

wahts the point of mod when u make 2 contracts per day ? its take forever. I want options to make more contracts per day first.
This why I have yet to bother with rdi. Too much time commitment.
I also don't like teaming especially for longer period tbh they should be able to design a solo rdi where it will adapt itself to your level, similar to how the new spina instance works based on amount of players in team, only in this case, for solo it would go by your dps/hp/evader/dodge level. They had restrictions in the past for entering certain mayhems based of your hp/lvl.
Let's make entropia truly dynamic in dynamic instances 2.0 ;)

Back