Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

The main problem is people running more than 1 account (which they can't really enforce), being able to hardcore grind events 24/7 (thanks to macros etc.) and pull the majority of items.

The only reason they don't is due to the unwillingness to care.

There are several tools on can use to look at a player and accurately determine that you, mr bob, are using 5 alt accounts and that it is not infact you mr bob and your 3 children and your wifes accounts instead.

It is as simple as; Alt accounts generate income -> income good -> Does alt accounts hinder income? -> yes but not enough to outweight the bad -> leave it alone, look away.

This happens in other games too and its actually kind of funny to see where it happens at a larger more clear scale. Ill give you a classical exaxmple that most people know of, look at Activision Blizzard, they love money, oh god they would suck you dry from birth if they had a way to do so. Now look at cheating in CoD. they do ban cheaters, and they do "try to". But theye know that they can't just ban all cheaters because that hurts income. So they purposfulllook away as much as they can and litterally do all in their power to not take action. Causes a lot of issues since people are mad, but they know that the income is still bigger than the outcry.

Or the time in WoW where people used bots to play for them (not farming gold) but execute perfect rotations etc for damage in raids, lazy people mostly used these bots but at one point they were very popular. No action was taken for months and months, even years. since it started being a thing mid expansion drops. They only took action, AFTER people had bought the new expansion, and the refund time was up, litterally 1 week after the refund period was over for 1st week purchases, the ban hammer swung.

To think that they do not know about it is incredibly naive, it purely is a "look away" thing. And it generally at least in EU, is not something that hurts the average player THAT much either. so. Only gross oversteps are likely dealt with.

And yes I know they do not care since i've had alt accounts, mostly "accidental ones" that i've never used, but when i send a ticket to MA for them to just delete it from the face of earth, from my active main account, its never "BAD BAD YOU BAN!" its "ok cool buddy, done it for you now gg untill next time xoxo" :p

bat sim was a nice thing
Bat sim was really nice. So many players were asking for some way of playing that was not so expensive so they can use "RL skill" vs "using their wallet". It even gave some markup but very few people were actually interested in the end, even when MA offered PED prizes, it turned out that the non RCE aspect of the game had really low interest among the entropians. So MA is, as they should, focusing on what determines players to shoot more, as this is their business model, make profit from decay.

This is what players should focus on too and make suggestions changes that would determine them to shoot more, and not changes to determine others to shoot less...

One really great option to have in Mayhem vendor would be options based on Schematics like we had in Easter 2019.
Instead of an actual item, you could get a schematic that would also require a lot of stuff from crafting, hunting and mining like in the schematic for adj refiner we had for example.

You have to turn in tons of materials to get real item from NPC.
for my item it's:
7500 basic screws
30k lysterium ingots
1406 root acid
6 generic nano adjusters
11666 robot filters
9000 animal eye oil

as a reward i will get adjusted refiner AND ~3k PED shrapnel

there is only one thing left to read the thread- edit the proposals- weigh the pros and cons and decide before either what to do- make a post with a vote and a proposal- so that you would like- what we would change-update in the game- and see which of the proposals will gain more votes then we will implement- sometimes fiction becomes reality. gl

there is only one thing left to read the thread- edit the proposals- weigh the pros and cons and decide before either what to do- make a post with a vote and a proposal- so that you would like- what we would change-update in the game- and see which of the proposals will gain more votes then we will implement- sometimes fiction becomes reality. gl
There are suggestions that ended up in the current game but not after people voted on them, that is MA's job, if they find the suggestion, if they find it interesting, if it gets a closer look and with the fragile economy in mind, they might take some of the ideas on the drawing board and potentially implement some stuff if they're good enough so people should make their suggestions and bring reasonable arguments if they want to see a better game.

I like OP ideas, hopefully there will be some new changes in near future inside EU...

100,000 twain tokens?) well pleased)))

I wanna browse that vendor like I browse a supermarket brochure or a huge restaurant menu and plan how to buy everything there for my next meals :D
Well played MA! Lots of options, everyone wants the entire vendor for themselves!!!

The Cosmetic Tokens is a really nice idea. Would be great if there would be an option to exchange these to something as well because players who do the events for years will just gather a huge pile of cosmetic tokens. Best would be some account bound consumables maybe? Or some really good ones that take several mayhems to purchase, 3-4 at max possible reward...

rldhPt1.png

TWEN vendor is a great example of players willing to use their tokens for themselves, to add interesting items to their gear. Same could be for Mayhem vendor. Much bigger diversity is really needed considering the percentage of the community involved with Mayhems.

TWEN vendor is a great example of players willing to use their tokens for themselves, to add interesting items to their gear. Same could be for Mayhem vendor. Much bigger diversity is really needed considering the percentage of the community involved with Mayhems.
In particularly for those that have 20/30/40k or more mayhem tokens but not lucky enough to loot a rare token.

Having only consumables as reward for those without rares tokens feels very demotivating to keep grinding in every mayhem event.

I want a new ul 3 probe cost finder.

But end game stuff...for who like the 10 people that actually playing at end game for hours are getting bored lol. Costs 20 dollars an hour to shoot an lr20. so end game items obviously cost hundreds of dollars to shoot for an hour. How many people do you know that have the money to pay hundred dollars an hour. What if they want to play 5 hours a day that's 500 a day lol or with the lr 20 that's 100 dollars a day. You can shoot 2700 maybe even over 3k shots an hour with most weapons.

:bowdown:

Yes, we want everything from this new list in the vendor for ourselves! Very good step in the right direction! Can use more options for more professions as well! ;)

Good stuff added in the past year, as expected in high demand as well. More could be added, in order to deterine players to expand even further the assets they have and want :)

Good stuff added in the past year, as expected in high demand as well. More could be added, in order to deterine players to expand even further the assets they have and want :)
Yeah very good. Hope we see much more variety though. It's safe to say the game is way over saturated with weapons now and players need some new things to work towards.
How about actually having all 7 peices of mayhem armor in the vendor sold as a set for a start!?
How about getting back to the old days of actually having rare items in the loot pool, 98% of creatures won't drop anything rare anynore and I think that's really sad. Half the fun was grinding never knowing when your going to loot that game changing item, saving up tokens for picking items from a set list just isn't the same when that's the only option.

Back