Generation X ~ the new arrivals

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
For those interested we interviewed 3 newbies about their experiences in game, hopes in future etc. This is a part of the focus we're trying to have on newcomers, the help from guides an other awesome services in game (including our own *Adopt a Newbie* Foundation) - with the main to try and keep people in game for a longer time.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~

banner.jpg

Her name is Baalat, Baalat LaDiosa Phoenician, to be more precise, and I met her at the Sweat Camp just north of Port Atlantis. We were chatting briefly when she suddenly ran towards the lake, jumped in and started paddling out to the middle...

The sun was shining hot and not to be rude I ran after her, jumped into the water and swam into her direction. "Sorry", she laughed. "But I have to hurry if I don't want to be killed". "Aahhh", I thought - "The logic in the mind of a newbie".

---------------

Neas Place was crowded as always when this guy was standing with his sweat tool, looking a little lost - even though his stance was firm and proud - perhaps he was feeling like one among many... READ MORE

Last edited:
Thanks for the uppdate.

Awsome interview indeed :wtg: Always enjoy reading your articles :yay:

+rep

Yay! Likke you did an awesome interview! Thanks a lot!
Your writting skills are ubah!
That picture in the lake is so funny

Btw I warn all newcomers reading this article: That lake is not safe anymore! After our 'wet chat' MA decided to fill every single pond with nasty fish :D

Cya
Baalat

Lykke, you're very busy lately! Great interview and 3 nice noobs! :)

The interviews are super; great job Lykke!!

Lykee I am loving the work your doing.

+rep ;)

Back