Getting lost password

Chery Lady

Stalker
Banned
Society
Angel's & Devil's
Cherry Cherry Lady
Hi every1

Could someone help me a little and give an advice how can i remember my password for ET.com? lol

I have eMail and such, just cant remember password and i dont see such a function on the main page of ET where to get a password lmao.

Anyone? :)

Reactions: Wed
yep, pm starfinder, hes great about helping out with stuff like that.

Make sure it's the same as your e-mail, bank account, and all your other passwords, then e-mail it to me, if you can't log in later I'll just e-mail it back to you np.

Also you can reset it via link on the page.

hmm, you may be right, I tried logging out and logging back in but couldn't find a reset button either, the page changed a while back maybe he forgot to put the reset button back on.

Well, seeing starfinders visitor misages and that hes not respondine to PM it doesnt realy sound like he would be realy helpfull :)

Well, seeing starfinders visitor misages and that hes not respondine to PM it doesnt realy sound like he would be realy helpfull :)

socmate lost his password and Starfinder helped him out after a pm, so he will probebly help you too :)

Hi every1

Could someone help me a little and give an advice how can i remember my password for ET.com? lol

I have eMail and such, just cant remember password and i dont see such a function on the main page of ET where to get a password lmao.

Anyone? :)

Lol I forgot my login info for et too, I was just about to make a post :p

Regarding the "lost password" function on Entropia Tracker ... We had some issues with our mails either ending up in spam filters.. or simply not getting to the mail server / getting deleted.

So... You would have to PM me... With a request... Avatar name + email.. then I will reset your account... :)

Moved to Entropia Tracker category and given more descriptive thread title.

Back