Gold card login problem.

JakkDanielsz

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
:O
Howdy.

When i try to login to Entropia it asks me for "first code" and "second code" It has never done this before. And when i enter first and second code it dosent want to login anyway.

What do i do wrong? :D

Asked support, and the problem is solved :)

Thanks Support!

Just in case anybody is reading this, if something looks different, especially when asking for goldcard-codes, and you are not absolutely positively sure it is legit, don't enter anything, and file a support-case! You never know what might be up, especially if it starts asking multiple codes. Be vigilant like the OP, or your account may possibly get hacked next.

And............:scratch2:

Yeah, what was wrong?

The only reason I could think of would be that the codes from the reader got out of sync with MA's validation codes.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Simon told me he might have entered the wrong code multiple times. (He might have been under the influence of alcohol :D)

Yeah, what was wrong?

The only reason I could think of would be that the codes from the reader got out of sync with MA's validation codes.

MA support told me they had to syncronize my card or something. So youre probably right :D

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Simon told me he might have entered the wrong code multiple times. (He might have been under the influence of alcohol :D)

Yea, my memory fails me from that night, so i cant really tell :D

You might want to install one of those Plug Ins :) :

collegehumor.1dda25965bf688683a2423c29515ba25.jpg

Back