Gold Card Shipping : Good to know !

Arkonen

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Thorvald Junior Arkonen
Maybe it can help some of you ...

I was wondering why the Gold Card i ordered early december did not reached my mailbox yet as some friends get their cards before me even if they ordered them end of december.

The answer is easy ... Your Gold Card needs to be in your CARRIED inventory to be in the shipping queue mine was in storage. A bit weird IMHO but EU is dynamic ;)

Here is the related support case :

10 Jan 2008 You wrote:
Hello,

I did order my Gold Card in december (it think it was begining of the month but i'm not sure anymore). I did not receive it yet and the item is still available in my storage so i guess it has not been shipped yet.

I just would like to know the current status and when i could expect to receive it.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
11 Jan 2008 Entropia Support:
Hello,

We can see that you have put your Gold Card in your storage. To get in the cue for Gold Card shipping you need to have your card in you carried inventory.

Please get back to us when you have moved your card and we will check so that you are in the cue.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

I can confirm it goes a lot faster if you have it in your inventory, I ordered mine two days ago, and today I have it in front of me.

Your Gold Card needs to be in your CARRIED inventory to be in the shipping queue mine was in storage.

Erm... what??? :laugh: It's not easy to find things which make less sense than that. :rolleyes:

I mean it's totally against how the Gold Card is supposed to be used IRL once you have it. It's definitely one of those things you should always leave at home and have it in a safe place so it can work for a long time.

This just makes no sense at all. Also I doubt mobs could be interested in it... Maybe it's a stackable thing and can be looted in PvP??? :duh:

:laugh: Does it decay? :laugh:

Back