Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Well im not sure how to start but im finally done with it :D

I want to come with some suggestions.

1. First of all i think its really inhuman to have an event running 24/7 for 17 days and 10 hours but worst part is pushing people to use multiple people on their accounts.
2. There is really needed some time between events to relax but here was Mindark fault for adding more days to the Halloween event.
3. Top 5 should have a remake in the prizes, place 3 can't be worse than 4/5.
4. I think we really need a timer on mining event. It wont affect anyone but here im talking all about pure fairness for all participants. I was thinking 12-14 hours per day (200-230 hours) so we can do more stuff than staying in front of a monitor all day.

Im sure other participants will add something. Thank you for the event Arkadia team.

YO - i lost 2.5kg during this event lmao

I forgot one thing - thank you to all crafters that provided amps.

That event WAS CREATED for ZOMBIES , BOTS and for UNICORNS...

ps : humans can't play 24/24 h ..... !? ( please check one doctor and ask him before ,how anyone can play 17 days ..... 24/24 hours...

???? what happened in the end with that " kind of man " ???? ....

ps in ps : who played that event 24/24 ALL IT S AGAINST EULA ( DO NOT PLAY more ppl in the same avatar .... )

CONGRATZ ARKADIA TEAM FOR BOTS EVENT .

Kind Regards ,

Cristian

even better make event gear caps.
so all the pockets can play, not only the ones with big unl or the bankroll to sustain Big L amps for the whole event.

Last edited:
i would argue the opposite

it would be unfair to the most dedicated players to cap them so they can only play as much as a more casual player

careful what you wish for

i would argue the opposite

it would be unfair to the most dedicated players to cap them so they can only play as much as a more casual player

careful what you wish for

12-14 hours daily is casual ? lmao, tell me how many play 14 hours per day in this game daily

You really are out of touch my dude with mining.

I kind of like how hunting was though. Maybe you can do the same for mining? You get 10 12h attempts. Then you need to spend time thinking and coming up with a plan on how to maximize those hours. We need more active game play that requires half a brain instead of just who has the most friends or best bot that can keep your avatar running.

Well im not sure how to start but im finally done with it :D

I want to come with some suggestions.

1. First of all i think its really inhuman to have an event running 24/7 for 17 days and 10 hours but worst part is pushing people to use multiple people on their accounts.
2. There is really needed some time between events to relax but here was Mindark fault for adding more days to the Halloween event.
3. Top 5 should have a remake in the prizes, place 3 can't be worse than 4/5.
4. I think we really need a timer on mining event. It wont affect anyone but here im talking all about pure fairness for all participants. I was thinking 12-14 hours per day (200-230 hours) so we can do more stuff than staying in front of a monitor all day.

Im sure other participants will add something. Thank you for the event Arkadia team.

YO - i lost 2.5kg during this event lmao
I believe very good points made, I can in a way imagine the stress and resilience you need to mine for so long almost without a break

12-14 hours daily is casual ? lmao, tell me how many play 14 hours per day in this game daily

i said "more casual"

12-14 is more casual than 18-20 or...y'know...24... dont get your panties in a twist, this is a video game

u mean play or " play" :D?

That would shift the strategy to drop for 10h and extract for 14.
i wish it could have more about it than just drop and exctact. Something to rewards real miners knowledge.

The major problem of mining events are the profession itself. After a day or two of mining you have acess to top gears and makes you a contester.
This is equal to creat an avatar and next day you using a nanoblade competing head to head against the biggest hunters.

even better make event gear caps.
so all the pockets can play, not only the ones with big unl or the bankroll to sustain Big L amps for the whole event.

This is a wrong and unfair statement for the creators of this event.

If you didnt participate i believe of should keep aside of gameplay analysis

Another cool thing would be if you had bonus multipliers for specific ores/enmatters shifting every hour. Then you would need mining knowledge and jump between servers etc. The way waves work might make that difficult though.

u mean play or " play" :D?
all pockets could provide and profit from materials for people who actually compete, all ores/enmatts jumped in price, ton of crafting stuff jumped in price, what are you talking about ?

Yet another event crated by devs who dont understand what kind of game the develop for. They are so out of touch with players and entropia. The only focus the developer has on this event is to force players to grind as much as possible. If you dont bot or play multiple ppl on your account you are screwed.

Good job developers of gold rush!

How can it be unfair? Probably would have more miners atending the event.
Not everyone can go bigger that d class for 17 straight days.
Competition was betwen 10 people at most.
There was a reason why mayhem changed its format, so that more people would participate with diff gear/game time /bankroll.

all pockets could provide and profit from materials for people who actually compete, all ores/enmatts jumped in price, ton of crafting stuff jumped in price, what are you talking about ?
Im talking about 2 ou more people running 1 avatar.

Count me in for the 12-14 hours daily solution.... i almost died during this madness... for the sake of future participants jeez
i had days with 19 hours of mining, i didnt felt that tired because im used to it but mainly i focused on 6-7 hours of sleep

i had days with 19 hours of mining, i didnt felt that tired because im used to it but mainly i focused on 6-7 hours of sleep
I only got to a little over 200h of mining in, it would have been great to have more the 3 days after the announcment this way there where sadly a lot of RL stuff that i could not move on short notice. trying to compensat that with 4-5h of sleep a day was not a good idea :)

a little more clarity on how the point system works would have been nice aswell i have runs that where just horrible in hitrate and claim size that have vastly moer points then runs with amazing hitrate and multiple size 12+, the same is for my avg points per drop when i tryed l30 on some runs compared to unamped 105, the 105 had around 0.5-1 point higher avg there at half the cost.

How can it be unfair? Probably would have more miners atending the event.
Not everyone can go bigger that d class for 17 straight days.
Competition was betwen 10 people at most.
There was a reason why mayhem changed its format, so that more people would participate with diff gear/game time /bankroll.

Dropping 2x more ped didn't mean getting 2x more points. This was designed so everyone had a chance., even using a unamped finder.
however the ones who invest the highest should have an advantage. If this game goes Woke it also goes broke.

Probably the best would be splitting the event into 2 cathegories.
1 - Grind based on the highest amount of pooints gather on a certain amount of hours. Like they did to hunt. Copetition for the highest prizes.
2 - Had a special regular SOTTO or token (tradable) with a claim deeds to get items from a vendor. Everyone could have a piece of the pie.

Dropping 2x more ped didn't mean getting 2x more points. This was designed so everyone had a chance., even using a unamped finder.
however the ones who invest the highest should have an advantage. If this game goes Woke it also goes broke.
this is sadly a very very wrong statment about chances in GR. the most important part here is your excavater if you have sombody who can excavate 100 d-class drops in the same time you can excavat 100 unamped drops then that person can easily do 200+ unamped drops in the time you do 100 and there comes the only thing about points that was said which is that higher claims have higher point chances.

Im talking about 2 ou more people running 1 avatar.
That is the problem of Arkadia team, because I will never participate in such event where you post rules where it says event is for solo players, and then allow 5 people to play one avatar to compete. I am sure many others won't participate for such reason
And im glad we have a mining event, just think it could be more inclusive.
It's not democracy, you can't win nano-blade with opalo, and shouldn't. Maybe if they put in 10 rewards instead of just 5, there would be more people "included" in competition, but still those who have multiple people playing same avatar in competition, they would beat anyone trying solo.

I am confident Alina would never allow other person on his avatar, which is why he won't win the event 100%.

PS. I think it's about time MindArk create mining event for their players, other planets are not serious about anything they do.

That is the problem of Arkadia team, because I will never participate in such event where you post rules where it says event is for solo players, and then allow 5 people to play one avatar to compete. I am sure many others won't participate for such reason

It's not democracy, you can't win nano-blade with opalo, and shouldn't. Maybe if they put in 10 rewards instead of just 5, there would be more people "included" in competition, but still those who have multiple people playing same avatar in competition, they would beat anyone trying solo.

I am confident Alina would never allow other person on his avatar, which is why he won't win the event 100%.

PS. I think it's about time MindArk create mining event for their players, other planets are not serious about anything they do.
alina is a good guy.
and he knows my opinion about him.

I dont know much about mining, but can’t you trade the claim deeds? You could team up with someone you trust, have them excavate while you continue bombing? Or are claim deeds untradeable.

I dont know much about mining, but can’t you trade the claim deeds? You could team up with someone you trust, have them excavate while you continue bombing? Or are claim deeds untradeable.
Claim Deeds are soulbound.

alina is a good guy.
and he knows my opinion about him.
im not a good person :D im a fair person, i didn't took advantage of anyone selling me wrong amps (happened multiple times this event lmao , they didnt notice) or putting wrong amounts of peds in trades, nor i will never keep a wrong place order like some players do (i put few orders for craft and so on)

This was a busy time of year for me, so I didn’t have the time to seriously compete in the mining event even as a miner, but I had no problem participating in the hunting side of the event over the 12 hours needed. I think that does point to an issue that the more serious competitors above mentioned for the mining side of things.

I don’t think mirroring hunting and just having it be 12 hour runs is the best option, maybe something a bit longer, but having multiple runs in some fashion does make sense.

Back