banner107.jpg

banner104.jpg

banner106.jpg

banner103.jpg

add4.jpg

add2.jpg

add.jpg

Last edited:
Did you just hit refresh until you were satisfied you had all of the images? Where are all of these advertisments placed anyways; on MMORPG websites?

~Danimal

I like the fact that they're advertising, but some of these are reeeeally cheesy. Some of the images and typeface rubs me the wrong way. I like the one with the wastelanders, though.

Well, as long as they don't start with any "Play with me, my lord" crap its good I guess ;)

Did you just hit refresh until you were satisfied you had all of the images? Where are all of these advertisments placed anyways; on MMORPG websites?

~Danimal

I have been seeing them on MMO sites, webcomic sites, YouTube, Wookiepedia, DeviantArt and some other places

I like the idea of the adds some of these are good,

But advertising that investment can produce returns in cash is a bit of a false advertisement.

Yes you have CLD/LA or business's that can produce this, but they way they have worded it makes it sound like anyone can invest and get returns, which is not true and false advertisement.

Yeah they just need to be a hell of a lot more carefull with wording in the advertisement.

(I work for advertisment/market research/ legal company, to which I one side of this is to making sure advertisements are not giving fake information/illegal)

Personally I think some of these adds are doing this, but hey maybe I just have it in for MA lol :D

I like that they are advertising. I like more that they are using my piece as one of their advertising vehicles. I think however that they should add a statement underneath that particular article stating that the piece was contributed by a player.

1) It shows a vibrant community with enthusiastic players.
2) It shows the company recognizes the efforts of good players and encourages submissions that better the community.
3) Any viewpoints expressed may be controversial, and in some cases its just more sound business to divest the company itself of full responsibility. Recognizing the author allows the company to say "We support this viewpoint, but if you disagree or have legal issue with any references, we did not write it."
4) It allows the author to use the piece as a springboard for their own personal objectives. I am, for instance, trying to get a job in community management of game platforms. That a company appreciates what I can put forth would speak well for me on my resume.

All adds are female... lol

Because most players are male I suppose :p Targeting female players would be good as well.

Seems they have been reading the forum and applied some suggestions but I still find the ads somehow lacking. the horizontal ones are much better than the vertical ones.

btw. wth is "everyone can take a position"? :D

I have always wondered what the ads looked like, thank you for posting. I visit a lot of web pages and have yet to see one. I'm glad they are advertising. More (depositing) participants would be pretty sweet.

I see two adds right in the OP that are males, one even including 2 males standing next to each other with one above them ...

Those are the 2 adds I see the most often while browsing the web as well...

I really like this one, that says Planet Calypso, yet has an Arkadia image in the background

add4.jpg

I see two adds right in the OP that are males, one even including 2 males standing next to each other with one above them ...

Those are the 2 adds I see the most often while browsing the web as well...

Take a look at the OP (first post)

22 Ads

2 with males in
1 with just males
15 with just females
5 N/A

My math is some how wrong, but I can't be bothered to go through it.

Also the MEN are always shown with a gun and action, the females are shown all *dressed up*

Now, I am not saying anything, about this whatever, if it works then good.

It is just an observation :D

Also these ads tell you very little, and they are using adwords or some form like this, which is wrong for this game.

I am annoyed as they are wasting money on this low level rubbish tbh.

Yes its a start, but not good enough.

Last edited:
They take amateur hour to a whole nother level, just total lack of effort.

Something tells me they got coders doing the art and artists doing the code.

~Danimal

They place them on Google, and webmasters that own websites place the code on their sites.
It all depends on the keywords on the websites, if my sites have the specific keywords the ads show on my sites and Google takes 60% revenue and gives 40% to site owner.

Yes it was the first thing I noticed, all adds show piccys of female avatars, well at least it is not as blatant a SB

Some of the designs are ok, but i think most of them need to be redesigned. I've separated the ones i think need to be redone.

banner100.jpg

files

banner102.jpg

specially this one ^^

banner105.jpg

banner109.jpg

banner10.jpg

banner104.jpg

banner106.jpg

banner103.jpg

add2.jpg

specially this one ^^

redesigned :scratch2: I guess you mean the words not the pictures.
But I like it - Virtual universe - real cash - probably best short description of EU

redesigned :scratch2: I guess you mean the words not the pictures.
But I like it - Virtual universe - real cash - probably best short description of EU

No actually I'm referring to the pictures. If with the first glance the picture doesn't catch the attention of the audience, no ones going to read the text.

planet calypso - sci fi treasure hunting...? lol
anyone can take a position?? assume the position more like lol

some are good tho

the girl in gremlin floats my boat.
i think its gremlin..

banner102.jpg

This one is interesting. Could it be they are working on updating the society system?

This one is interesting. Could it be they are working on updating the society system?

I don't think its literal. They probably means society as in the game community, as in find your place in the community.

I don't think its literal. They probably means society as in the game community, as in find your place in the community.

Yea, agreed.

Society = Gamer community - in that ad :)

Yea, agreed.

Society = Gamer community - in that ad :)

Yes, that does make more sense. Thanks.

Another question. What are the four green square blocks in some of the adverts like this one below has four green blocks near the proteron neck?
banner109.jpg

I like the fact that MA are advertising more these days, but IMO they are being way too honest...

Back