Got kicked

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
got kicked from instance just before mobs spawned and cannot get back in. Is this just me ????

No, I think it's a fair amount of people. I got kicked while in the instance, and cannot get back into EU now.

this is the 2nd time i get kicked out. really sucks for my score

Same here. Still had 55 minutes to go..........

me and my son got kickt to dam thats not good for the stats for the mm

k thanks .... not going to do this key but will take a screenie when I get back in and I want the key back before I do anymore MM

I'm sure they will compensate you, since you are several with the same problem.

Same here. Had about 45 min left. Next server to get overloaded is gonna be the support server...

same here, cat3 team
and cannot login back!

I got connection lost as well. what do we do now? write to support?

Kim is aware. File support though. :)

and tbh if this is going to happen every day then they will need to adjust so many scores that it will make a complete mockery of the whole 'competition'.

I deposited a lot just to try to be competitive with the high end gear that others more fortunate than me have ....

Nice, 1 pec compensation

Great MA

Nice, 1 pec compensation

Great MA

I think the 1 pec compensation is just a way for MA to "mark" those avatars that got the boot during the instance... so they can adjust scores or whatnot.

Got kicked too, about 24 minutes left in instance.
Then server went unavailable.
When server became available, login just keeps timing out.

you mean you got kicked form game and not just from instance, and now you can't even get back into the game?

Man, that truly sucks, wish you all luck on this 1

Twins is pretty darn full atm. I got booted from the instance and the game at the same time. After multiple attempts, and about 20 mins, I was able to get back into the game. Was there in Twins when I logged back in... for about all of 3 minutes, then I got the boot again. Can't get back in... again.

I think the 1 pec compensation is just a way for MA to "mark" those avatars that got the boot during the instance... so they can adjust scores or whatnot.

Whatever happened to paper and pencil???

Lets hope you're right, if not, then we're screwed. I got this on the first day, booted and relogged. I was out of the instance, and MA sent me a message that they apologize for me getting booted, and to "compensate" they gave me 1 pec. There was no mention of further work being done on it, just 1 pec for the inconvenience. If there is not adjustment being made, then I've lost 1 instance.

Lets hope you're right, if not, then we're screwed. I got this on the first day, booted and relogged. I was out of the instance, and MA sent me a message that they apologize for me getting booted, and to "compensate" they gave me 1 pec. There was no mention of further work being done on it, just 1 pec for the inconvenience. If there is not adjustment being made, then I've lost 1 instance.

Check this thread about possible compensation and what you need to do. Since this affected many avatars, I suspect the policy will still be applicable to the server crash today.

Yup kicked from cat 2 10mins left on timer. 30mins to get logged back in.

Gonna find a darkened room to lie in :mad:

If there is not adjustment being made, then I've lost 1 instance.

They made this announcement when server crashed last time:

Merry Mayhem Update

A very small number of participants in the Merry Mayhem event were affected by the unexpected server maintenance early this morning. We apologize for this inconvenience, and will ensure that ample warnings will be provided for any future maintenance or downtime during the event.

In cases like this one which affect multiple event participants, MindArk and the Planet Calypso teams will investigate and adjust the final event scores for affected participants accordingly for the time lost, based on the average score per hour achieved during the remainder of the event.

Those participants affected today should submit a support case with as much information as possible about the interrupted instance, including: full avatar name, event category, time when the instance was started, and any other relevant information that will help in verifying the claim.
In order to qualify for a score adjustment under this policy, a participant must complete all other instances which were unaffected by issues related to the Entropia Universe server or instance uptime. If a participant has unused event instance keys at the end of the event, that participant’s score will not be adjusted.

Note that claims for event score adjustments will only be granted for issues that affect multiple participants, and which are caused by general server issues or outages from MindArk’s side. Individual client connection issues (user ISP outages, computer crashes, etc.) are not covered under this policy, and will not be reimbursed. Please do not submit support cases for such issues, as they cannot be honored and scores will not be adjusted, nor will replacement instance keys be issued.

This policy aims to make the event as fair as possible for everyone involved, while minimizing the impact and frustration for those affected by unexpected or unforeseeable server issues.

Best of luck in Merry Mayhem!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236178-Merry-Mayhem-Update

Check this thread about possible compensation and what you need to do. Since this affected many avatars, I suspect the policy will still be applicable to the server crash today.

Thanks for your input, however, my solo boot actually happened "after" this issue that happened. I was in a team instance when the server maintenance cut our instance short. After the maintenance update, I logged in and did a solo, just when mobs appeared, I got booted. At relog, I got the message from MA about compensation, and the solo key was used up.

I'm going to assume I'll get compensated, just thought I would point out what happened in case I 'didn't'.

GL everyone.

Since these crashes are clearly not due to any fault of your own we will adjust your points in the way described in the message we posted last friday. Just make sure that you actually submit a support case.

It's very likely that the instance server is overloaded right now due to it being prime time and the fact that we've never really run these many instances before. If that is the case then it should improve as soon as the activity goes down a bit in an hour or so. Tomorrow we will see if we can increase the capacity.

Thanks for that response, Kim. While I hope you are able to increase the server capacity for the instances, I will make certain to not attempt another MM hour during peak times LOL Support case submitted.

Back