Grenades

Aia, c'mon - just admit that you have no idea.

A database with one column... makes hardly sense - but a database with one ROW?! :laugh:
(I guess you mean "table" and not "database")

It's used everytime you want a value not from a table. For instance system columns like SYSDATE (to query the server's clock), to get next value from a sequence (number generator), or simply if you just want to evaluate an expression (ie SELECT 1500+1500 FROM dual; ).

Risk for bugs? I have already told you that stackables can't have SIB (and all the other stuff you can see on an items info page) - there are more reasons, but seriously, i will not repeat the entire thread for you and nighthawk - don't be so lazy, READ it!

Again:
The grenades will have to kinds of properties, though joined together for the user. One part is the property of the grenade itself, such as weight and TT value/each. Other properties technically belongs to the virtual weapon but is displayed on the grenade; properties like professional level, damage done and such.

The sib value doesn't belong to the individual grenades (as sib value doesn't belong to ammo stacks) - the sib value is registered on the virtual weapon (as it would with any weapon). Opalo has SIB values even though it's powered by weapon cell stacks (which doesn't have SIB value), right?

You can think as a parallell how sweating worked before vu 10: It was mindforce, but you didn't need any chip, implant or tool to sweat. When you did the "chargeup", it would work the same way as any mindforce chip back then, except that you didn't have any physical item. In a sense, you could say that until vu 10, the Sweat Gatherer Tool vas a "virtual item".

Last edited:
(I guess you mean "table" and not "database")

It's used everytime you want a value not from a table. For instance system columns like SYSDATE (to query the server's clock), to get next value from a sequence (number generator), or simply if you just want to evaluate an expression (ie SELECT 1500+1500 FROM dual; ).

I have no idea what made you think that you are in the position to explain something to someone.

And what makes it more fun is that you haven't even the most simple sql statements correct:

SELECT 1500+1500

is all, you do not need to reference a table when you don't use any values from a table.
Actually, your statement will produce as many rows as the table named "dual" has rows, which is simply WRONG, nobody needs a gazillion rows all reading "3000".

Seriously, you have disqualified yourself now, just admit that you have no clue.
And tell your prompter that he sucks, too.

The sib value doesn't belong to the individual grenades (as sib value doesn't belong to ammo stacks) - the sib value is registered on the virtual weapon (as it would with any weapon). Opalo has SIB values even though it's powered by weapon cell stacks (which doesn't have SIB value), right?

There is no virtual weapon, ffs: HAND thrown = NO device!

If you want a solution WITH device, just buy a grenade launcher.

You can think as a parallell how sweating worked before vu 10: It was mindforce, but you didn't need any chip, implant or tool to sweat. When you did the "chargeup", it would work the same way as any mindforce chip back then, except that you didn't have any physical item. In a sense, you could say that until vu 10, the Sweat Gatherer Tool vas a "virtual item".

A "no-item" as they used for sweating cannot carry SIB information.

And, it never followed the required transition from "locked, reloading" to "nothing held" - read the effing thread, no seriously, READ it! The missing item is just ONE out of many problems, it is just one of the problems Tycoon couldn't live with, that's why many of the other problems didn't make it to page 15+.

From now on, i will only reply to posts that show at least a little incentive to understand the problem (and the posts i made earlier in this thread).

Thank you for your understanding.
(not that i give a flying rats ass)

Last edited:
And you are?

The guy who just negrepped you.

Apparently it is a good idea to ask a a fish how to ride a bicycle in your very own strawberry universe - know what, reality is not for everyone, not my fault that you can't tell knowledge and the pretence of knowledge apart.

Say hello to Mr. Tycoon, you'll join him in a second.

Anyone else for my ignore list? I feel generous today.

Actually, your statement will produce as many rows as the table named "dual" has rows, which is simply WRONG, nobody needs a gazillion rows all reading "3000".

Now, how was the reading?

It's a table with one row (and one column), containing one character "X".

Seriously, you have disqualified yourself now, just admit that you have no clue.
And tell your prompter that he sucks, too.

Can't you aswell shout out that Wikipedia sucks also?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DUAL_table

If you want a solution WITH device, just buy a grenade launcher.

You're talking about the problem, I'm talking about the solution.

Right now there is no virtual weapon. (As we know, mindforce sweating didn't survive into vu10.)

My solution is simply to implement a "virtual tool". To try to explain teh solution to you halfways, consider a Vumpuur that is bugged, so you don't see the vumpuur when it's eqhipped, instead you just see one of the cylinders on it that happen to look like a grenade.
(I say "tool" instead of "weapon" to make it more generic, for instance shock grenades that could work in a simular way to how decoys works or the anabolic inibition chips).

Can't you aswell shout out that Wikipedia sucks also?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DUAL_table

See, this is exactly the problem - you don't know shit, try to pretend you know something by copy & paste from a wiki page - this is SO pathetic.

Oracles SQL is nowhere near the SQL standard, but hey, where from should you have known that?

You're talking about the problem, I'm talking about the solution.

You can't talk about the solution if you haven't understood the problem.

Right now there is no virtual weapon. (As we know, mindforce sweating didn't survive into vu10.)

Last time: read the thread, try to understand the problems - yes, plural.

All the bullshit about an invisible launcher has been discussed. Ad nauseam. Do you think you are so much more creative than Tycoon?

Being dumb is completely fine as long as you're willing to learn. Which you are not.

says the guy who has never seen a Corrosive Attack Chip! :lolup:

it's way too funny how nobody agrees with you, yet you think everyone is wrong!

See, this is exactly the problem - you don't know shit, try to pretend you know something by copy & paste from a wiki page - this is SO pathetic.

I don't recall copying anything from that wiki page. Maybe you see things I don't though :laugh:

You can't talk about the solution if you haven't understood the problem.
Last time: read the thread, try to understand the problems - yes, plural.

uh, whatever.

All the bullshit about an invisible launcher has been discussed. Ad nauseam. Do you think you are so much more creative than Tycoon?

I feel flattered, being compared with Tycoon. I don't consider my solution creative, it's nothing by a straightforward approach to solve a problem. If you don't think my solution will work, I'd be happy if you told exactly what is wrong with it. I mean tell what the problems are and why they are too hard to overcome, I don't mean the fact you mentioned a couple of times that there is no solution at all even if the programmers at MA would try their best in finding a way.

Being dumb is completely fine as long as you're willing to learn. Which you are not.

I'm waiting for you to tell something that it's possible to learn. This far I've learnt that you think something that you said somewhere. Donno what, yet, though.

Anyone else for my ignore list? I feel generous today.

Oh please put me on there, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase put me on that list :smash:

And like every spoiled kid you have to deal with the consequences (my ignore list is such a cozy place!!)

Don't worry your in good company :cool: In Fact why would you WANT to continue to argue in circles with him? :dunce:

uh, whatever.

Sums up your entire position in this - which renders all your posts nothing but trolling.

Oh please put me on there, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase put me on that list :smash:

I have asked you to put me on ignore looooong ago - i've asked you several times. Why should i do you a favour you're not willing to return?

And, i will stop this now - this is no longer about "what's the problem(s) and how could we solve it" - i couldn't do anything more than just repeat what i have said already in this thread.

Know what, why don't you troll eachother and leave me out of your little forum stupidity.

Anyone really interested in how it works and what could be done to find a solution is welcome to PM me - except those who have already had their trolling debut in here.

Have a nice day.

Im looking forward to the launch of "planet Wizzz" , and the numerous games titles the genius has under his belt .

Anyone would actually think he knows what he's talking about by the way he struts about , but then again most people can read and follow simple logic so no real harm of that then.

Engaging in a debate, and imparting knowledge is completely fine, as long as you are civil. Which you are not.

Take a break. Again.

Engaging in a debate, and imparting knowledge is completely fine, as long as you are civil. Which you are not.

Take a break. Again.

aaawww :cry:

wizzszz got hit with a Temp-Ban Grenade! :yay:

New use for dung?

Dung grenade! :D

shitweapon_197385.jpg

oops missed the dung grenade from page 9 :dunce:

Last edited:
Back