Status
Please reply by conversation.

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
Hi,

I am starting this service as I want to mine more, earn a little PED, and want to map more of the EU Universe.

My Personal Mining Blog

LVL 26 Prospector
LVL 16 Surveyor

Finders: TT, Ziplex Z20, TK320, F105

How the service works.

NEW 90% TT Guarantee

1. You do not pay me any PED up front.
2. You contact me and let me know what ores/enmatter you want me to target and I go ahead and do a 200 PED run for you unamped. Time Factor: Most runs will be completed the same day.
3. We meet and I return to you at a minimum 180 TT of ore/enmatter. This is my 90% TT guarantee. If the run is less, I pay the amount out of pocket to get it to 180 TT. You will then pay me 200 ped plus my fee of 14 ped when we transfer the ore/enmatter via trade window.
4. I charge a fee of 14 PED per run. This covers my decay and fuel costs and offsets a bad run. This fee is due when I transfer the ore/enmatter to you via trade window.
5. All HOFS and Globals go to you. I do not take any share.
6. I am happy to live stream my mining run so that you can watch it later to see that I am being honest with you.

Reply to this thread or PM me.

Stryder

Last edited:
A novel idea, good luck to you! I tried this idea many years ago, before the game was even a portion as big as it is now, so I didn't have much luck. Hopefully you'll have more investors!

So including your 34 PED fee your actual guarantee is 68%.

Not very tempting.

This is a TT guarantee. The markup should generally make it break even or profit for most using this service.

But if I can do a 90% TT guarantee later on I will.

I am just looking to see what interest there is to do this, and also what people would see as a fair fee for me to charge as I do not take any percentage from globals or hofs.

So if i need Lysterium i ask you to mine it ... you come back and i must trust that all you give me is what you found and you did not keep anything in your pocket ... For exemple you found only 140 TT ... and from these 140 peds only 40 peds of lysterium ... i have to pay you 200 peds, you will give me 100 of ressources that i do not care and 40 peds of lysterium ... And i have to trust that you give me all ... i have much less risks mining it myself or buying it at auction ...

you really think this can work ?

So if i need Lysterium i ask you to mine it ... you come back and i must trust that all you give me is what you found and you did not keep anything in your pocket ... For exemple you found only 140 TT ... and from these 140 peds only 40 peds of lysterium ... i have to pay you 200 peds, you will give me 100 of ressources that i do not care and 40 peds of lysterium ... And i have to trust that you give me all ... i have much less risks mining it myself or buying it at auction ...

you really think this can work ?

Hi Mitch,

A good question. I figure the best way to show honesty is to live stream these runs. This way no cheating is involved and you as the client can see exactly what is going on during the run.

As to the mixture of ores, I am pretty good at hitting areas and depths for the resource you need. So most likely you will have more of those ore/enmatter than others.

Stryder

This is a TT guarantee. The markup should generally make it break even or profit for most using this service.

But if I can do a 90% TT guarantee later on I will.

I am just looking to see what interest there is to do this, and also what people would see as a fair fee for me to charge as I do not take any percentage from globals or hofs.

To break even on your minimum TT return you would need an average markup of 146%.

When you're 'guaranteeing' well under 100% I don't see why you should be charging any fee in addition to that.

The only guarantee I see here is that you'll be making a profit off the suckers who pay for your rip-off 'service'.

To break even on your minimum TT return you would need an average markup of 146%.

When you're 'guaranteeing' well under 100% I don't see why you should be charging any fee in addition to that.

The only guarantee I see here is that you'll be making a profit off the suckers who pay for your rip-off 'service'.

Oleg,

Thank you for the critique.

1. How would you recommend making it more fair to the client?

2. What fee would you charge and what guarantee would you think is fair?

Oleg,

Thank you for the critique.

1. How would you recommend making it more fair to the client?

2. What fee would you charge and what guarantee would you think is fair?

Well maybe you could just mine and sell your stuff like everyone else, instead of continually filling the forum with threads about your latest get-rich-quick scheme / illegal loan operation / investment scam / etc etc.

Well maybe you could just mine and sell your stuff like everyone else, instead of continually filling the forum with threads about your latest get-rich-quick scheme / illegal loan operation / investment scam / etc etc.

Hi Oleg,

I do mine for myself as my blog shows.

I try new ideas and some work and some do not on the forums.

But I would be interested in hearing your ideas on how to make this a viable, and worthwhile service to clients.

Thanks for your response.

Stryder

:D

-Bemo-

+1

If you have enough peds to invest for a 200 peds mining run you do not need to organise this kind of scheme. I have no doubt you do it in an honest way, but sorry this can't work. Just do your mining and sell at auction, you will even win much more. To create such organisation inside game open the door to scamming (if you do not scam be sure another avatar will copy your business and will scam).

Gl with your services business, but sorry you will not change my opinion : this can't work.

The whole idea is BS.

5. All HOFS and Globals go to you. I do not take any share.

That movement will kill you in no time.

You can't compete auction as mining service, is unbeatable.

Thread closed by request of thread starter :locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back