Guess this week's payout!

I'll guess 4.18 for August 19th.

something like 40 cents... gratz

4.05 too short

I have a gut feeling it's going up this week, 4.24

I think it will continue to get lower this week and going up next week so i will say 4.09 for next week :)

3.82 ped per CLD

4.11 is where I would put it, people grinding out end of migration :cool:

3 . 9 7
Gr8 the guessing game continued ;)

Tough to gauge, it's going up and down, I'll stab at 4.24 this week.

if i guess 4.11 each week surely i may get it right one day :) so 4.11 it is

Sky is falling, 3,72 next week!

3.40 due to reduction in crafting.

4,6 as many high end UL items dropping hunting is very attractive atm.

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
My guess for this next week 3.89

Because of no crafting fix, 3.30 next week.

I think to many of us, still wont deposit, because of the space issues, for it to hit 5.
My guess is 3.4

The fall in ROI is trending with MAs failure to address the crafting poor success rates and the fact that the gap between VU has been too long! I am hoping we see a VU today. If you look at the auction house there is plenty of high end gear for sale and no one is buying, where have the Peds gone? I certainly havent deposited much in ages due to the poor returns and I am sure others are doing the same.

The fall in ROI is trending with MAs failure to address the crafting poor success rates and the fact that the gap between VU has been too long! ...

On the other hand, if you look at the actual year-on-year weekly CLD payouts, you'll see the trend over the last few weeks looks pretty much the same as the trend at the same time last year.

So, the downward trend is likely to be for the same reasons: northern hemisphere summer is ending and migration has just finished. Pickup in payout should start in about 3 weeks .. right about when the next VU is due.

Back