Guess this week's payout!

:eyecrazy: This trend is disturbing, 3.28 for next week...

Oh it must be the summer holidays...cough cough bullshit

:eyecrazy: This trend is disturbing, 3.28 for next week...

With the update being pushed to the 27th...it just may be going much lower. :(

I expect about 1.89 per deed next week, due to server instability... we've already lost tuesday/wednesday/thursday, and I somehow have the feeling that problems wont be fixed before the weekend begins, so the weekend will be lost too... :(

I expect about 1.89 per deed next week, due to server instability... we've already lost tuesday/wednesday/thursday, and I somehow have the feeling that problems wont be fixed before the weekend begins, so the weekend will be lost too... :(

then we can guestimate how much money MA lost by being too cheap to install the new hardware and testing it before taking the old hardware offline :p

I'd be surprised if it's over 1.5 this monday.

And considering that both servers and software are involved with this update I would estimate the next monday will be seriously affected as well.

I think, for some reason that it won't drop below 1.8; but seeying there are still people trying to play (mine, craft) it supose it will be over 2; like 2.341 or something like that.

Isn't it an average of a few weeks / months that is the payout?

So you may not see an immediate dip, but a gradual lessening over the coming weeks. Am guessing will be about 2.75 peds.

Isn't it an average of a few weeks / months that is the payout?

It's the 3 months average that is shown on the deeds themselves as an expected payment, but the actual weekly payments are calculated from the last week.

3.40 is my guess.

Hmm, I think after watching the charts it prolly will be something like 3.28; seeing as the lows and highs most likely are smoothed out.

Calypso land deed r.i.p

π PED. :) (approx. 3.14159265359 PED, that is)

1.89 ped is what I think

My guess for this next week 3.16 as it will start to climb back up....

a quarter and a penny

2.5488Ped per CLD is pretty poor, must reflect VU14.3 disconnects and 32/64bit issues, shareholders not happy MA please fix.

its dropping faster than what I thought last week... I expect we will see 1.80 next week

but you do remember there was a almost 2 days down time.....

its dropping faster than what I thought last week... I expect we will see 1.80 next week

You are too pessimist, my dear ex-friend))

but you do remember there was a almost 2 days down time.....

i would say almost 2 days down and rest of the days were almost impossible to play due to the regular disconnections that reduced hunting/mining/crafting significantly (i can estimate about 50%).

Lots of players will try to test the updated version of the game, hence we'll see the increase of players online by the end of this week.

So, I say 3.89 for the current week!

Okay, let me do an educated guess of 2.48236, which is 6pec less then last week. It might go up the week after; but I think the trend will stabilise further and might only go up 3 weeks from now.
:twocents:

In absence of better ideas, I stick with my prediction of π PED (approx. 3.14159265359 PED). :cool:

Back