guide to bridge deep in the instance.

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
hej her is the step guide to the brick stone bridge deep in the new dungeon the instance

read it from bottom up.

ooo jump last tile.
oxo
oxo
xxo
xoo
xoo
xoo
xxo
oxo
oxo
oxx
oox
xxx
xoo
xxo
oxx
oox
start her

there are other tiles one can stand on, this ons vill get you through.

the bridge leads to more caves.

Baron topper.

bridge_path.jpg

img by Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Last edited:
I had so much fun cracking it on my own.

This kind of puzzles should be different for all avatars!

Just a question, when you say deep - approx how deep - I think i went down 3 levels and up to lvl 30 thorifoid irrc - Once I died i left instance I reckon I was inside about 30 minutes but 10 minutes spent adjusting the screen so i could see where i was going. If I new how long I needed and approx ammo burn then I would like to get down to the puzzles, but with the end being an unknown quantity and the remaining ammo calling me to go kill more eviscerators i went to hunt metal spiders

Just a question, when you say deep - approx how deep - I think i went down 3 levels and up to lvl 30 thorifoid irrc - Once I died i left instance I reckon I was inside about 30 minutes but 10 minutes spent adjusting the screen so i could see where i was going. If I new how long I needed and approx ammo burn then I would like to get down to the puzzles, but with the end being an unknown quantity and the remaining ammo calling me to go kill more eviscerators i went to hunt metal spiders

Once you get behind Pyromancer on the bridge you can buy ammo and repair, no storage and auction.

Cool Ty for info good to know I can restock further down

Since you show pattern I guess I can mention that on the floor at the tp that brings
you down to the 2nd lvl, is the pattern of how to walk that bridge. ;)
There are some arrows on the floor there. :)

Has anyone tried using the Halloween Torch for light while in the instance yet?:eureka:

Since you show pattern I guess I can mention that on the floor at the tp that brings
you down to the 2nd lvl, is the pattern of how to walk that bridge. ;)
There are some arrows on the floor there. :)

Which tp/room?
The small room after the "crabs"? (I looked on floor there but I couldn't see anything on those tiles)

Which tp/room?
The small room after the "crabs"? (I looked on floor there but I couldn't see anything on those tiles)

Yep, after those Marcimex. If I go down there again, I'll take a screen. :)

What shader setting are you using? If possible it should manually be set to high or very high. It shouldnt really affect performance a lot in the instance.

If I new how long I needed and approx ammo burn

It's not like that... you could run around the entire place and not shoot once. It isn't like the Feffoid Cave instance north of Port Atlantis, nor like the instances on Arkadia, nor even beacons (although I know nothing of these).

It's like regular hunting except for 3 things specific to being in an instance:
  1. force chat allows everyone to chat regardless of range
  2. maximum 40 players in a given instance -- distribution of player-to-instance makes getting specific players in the same instance (to team hunt) nearly impossible
  3. trapping logic is disabled in all instances

It's not like that... you could run around the entire place and not shoot once. It isn't like the Feffoid Cave instance north of Port Atlantis, nor like the instances on Arkadia, nor even beacons (although I know nothing of these).

Though there are very few mobs on the way down, there are mobs in the surrounding rooms that can get aggro and run out.
Also there are two mobs on the way you can meet that spawn at specific locations: There is a guard boss just outside a room with stairs leeding down (that mob seems to have quite some HP), and in the middle of the stairs there is another mob (Pyromonger or something like that) that someone has to kill in order to pass it (it seems if you try to just ignore it you get teleported back next to the mob).

(Pyromonger or something like that)

Pyromancer Chalte :) requires some tactics to beat, and a bit of teamwork doesn't hurt

Pyromancer Chalte :) requires some tactics to beat, and a bit of teamwork doesn't hurt

Or, you can just watch Star and his buddies do it on stream and save your money :laugh:

Yes yesss!!!
And each instance should be different for each avatar too!!
And each mob in each different instance for each different avatar should be DIFFERENT TOO!!! :eyecrazy:

After a reset, or if there are very few players, you will need to kill some stuff. As others have mentioned, a few mobs are kind of tough. But, once you have enough traffic in the instance, you can get all the way through without having to shoot much of anything.

...but where's the fun in that? :laugh:

What shader setting are you using? If possible it should manually be set to high or very high. It shouldnt really affect performance a lot in the instance.

On medium graphics settings, in windowed mode, its VERY hard to see anything. You can see on very high, but i crash all the time on very high in the newer areas(older areas are fine). Dont crash in the instance on very high, but its rather annoying going back and forth!

On medium graphics settings, in windowed mode, its VERY hard to see anything. You can see on very high, but i crash all the time on very high in the newer areas(older areas are fine). Dont crash in the instance on very high, but its rather annoying going back and forth!

I had to switch to full screen mode and increase brightness to distinguish the path from the entrance of the dungeon to the room where pyro dude is.

After those corridors with Thorofoids, things get a little bit brighter and I can get back to window mode.

There's the occasional mob on the path to Pyro that has a torch in his and hand and lights the path. Sometimes I just agro a mob with a torch and carry it with me for the entire instance so I can see where I'm going.

It kinda sucks and I hope MA does something with the lighting conditions from instance in a future mini patch. Not everyone has the hardware to run EU at very high graphic settings and some want to play the game in window mode.

Last edited:
Sometimes I just agro a mob with a torch and carry it with me for the entire instance so I can see where I'm going.

:lolup:

I'm definately gonna try this too :laugh:

Yes yesss!!!
And each instance should be different for each avatar too!!!
And each mob in each different instance for each different avatar should be DIFFERENT TOO!!! :eyecrazy:
Read through 2 lines and thought u were serious, but after 3rd...
Bastard! :lolup:

This is not a proper puzzle, it's just something that keeps you from playing and annoys you

A puzzle is something where you receive some clues, this is just trial and error

Good thing they don't change it everyday!

This is not SUDOKU Universe, it's Entropia Universe. A mindless grinding game for a few rare items or some big payouts.

Those puzzels are awesome for the first time. :yay:

Then they SUCK! :mad:

Try solving a different bridge puzzle every time you die and have to come back to the mob spawn and see how FUN it is. :eyecrazy:

This is not SUDOKU Universe, it's Entropia Universe. A mindless grinding game for a few rare items or some big payouts.

Last night some of the guys in soc chat were talking about this stuff.

I honestly thought they were also playing another game alongside EU, such as Donkey Kong or similar.

sorry kim only just seen reply and i am at work atm - will check shader settings when i get home

:):)

Last night some of the guys in soc chat were talking about this stuff.

I honestly thought they were also playing another game alongside EU, such as Donkey Kong or similar.

Quest and puzzles are great but as always MA implement them wrong.

You just don't put a quest on the path to a spawn of mobs to hunt, that's just plain stupid. :confused:

I revived a fuckload of times on that stupid bridge on my way to reaver spawn because I slipped on a different tile. After 3 days of hunting mind reaver the bridge turned from a fun puzzle in a frustration.

If you want to add quests or puzzle then make a mission where you have to solve that quest and puzzle and you get some reward after that, like spawning a boss mob or getting some kind of token.

I revived a fuckload of times on that stupid bridge on my way to reaver spawn because I slipped on a different tile. After 3 days of hunting mind reaver the bridge turned from a fun puzzle in a frustration.

For me a big part of frustration with the bridge is the very last tile you have to jump over. That kind of thing can be fun if you're trying to climb so0mething of less importance and slipping just means you have to turn around and try again - not if wrong timing with "run" and "jump" buttons mean 3 minutes of running through a smoky (=for me laggy) room followed by micro-level navigation over the bridge.

Back