Has anyone seen this from EL before?

This is just the beginning. Its a big Russian hacker group who aims at Entropia (Mindark) in the end sence they have made so Russian ppl cant withdraw and now the recent ATH from a Russian player who got suspended.
If im Mindark i would thread very carefully sence they are gathering information and will do a final attack soon.

Never tought the war would spill over to my computer game :S

Mine is also banned!

What do we do now ?

this!!!!

was never a fan of third party tools....even if approved by MA... things can get messy real quick. be safe ppl :)

Its allmost not even a tool. All is on your logfile on your computer ! :D

Years ago pcf was attacked and peeps info were stolen...this tracker attack is prolly just another kid who lost too much peds ....any1 can hack but doesnt mean they smart and can make peds :)

Just been banned. It was fun while it lasted.

so now everyone is getting banned , this is so dumb

I got banned yesterday but then was unbanned like 15min later somehow, did MA take over EL, sure feels like it :popcorn: :laugh:

That site has been under attack (DDOS/brute force attack) and to combat it they've had to take some measures which I think result in those "fake" bans. They are not really bans just trying to reduce traffic to the site I think.

The attack seems to be over now so maybe things will go back to normal now.

Just got banned too .
Anyone got update ? If it's getting fixed ?

Banned just now. Oh well, will check later when they fix the attack.

This is not just an attack on EL here… we’re talking about human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… MASS HYSTERIA

also just got banned

.....nevermind. Not my monkeys.

Last edited:
i banned too from Ukraine, Kyiv

So I've been gone for work all week and I come home today and find this when I try to view EL.
index.php

1) How does one even get banned from EL? and
2) The email does not exist when I sent an email inquiry it says the following:

Address not found​

Your message wasn't delivered to support@entropialife.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

so wth?
Yeah very weird and as a some have said, who would DDOS attack the site? I've often used EL as a casual visitor.

The password is "1-2-3-4-5" guess i need to change it now and add a 6
I dont think they are after entropilife accounts. They probably hope some people use same credentials as entropia to remember easily. Keep the thread active so people can update their passwords if needed. Thanks for the update.

Just got banned on EL. Interesting.....

same and support mail dont work

joining the banned club

Wish MindArk starts to give out bans like this 🤣

If the site is/was attacked, it should be removed from the network until it is secured. Don't let it develop into a virus spinner.

I got banned also, got the message that was banned and try to email to support@entropialife.com and got an error saying that the mail doesnt exist.
Hope they fix this soon.

Apologies for the random bans, bot fight mode unfortunately still fires live rounds at civilians. We're dialing in some of the issues for all of you lovely people that survived our recent skirmish. Please know it does not imply our judgement of your character, but there's a possibility someone our defenses were targeting may have been cuddling with an IP near you.

Yes we're also aware of the support email issue and aim to fix that in short order.

Thanks for your patience.

1. It provides a lot of very useful info you wouldnt be able to get elsewhere.
And if you already have it, cutting others from its access would provide you with an edge.

2. Or someone simply wants to take this service down in order to provide its own, with more detailed data collecting (for themselves ofc). Again, gaining an edge.
I haven't had a look at this since I've been back, I might have an account, I dunno :D I had an ET account, so who knows? I'll find out later.

What advantages does it give you? I can't even remember what I used ET for, I remember it and PE being useful.

if i am baned let it be ) just will not be using
time for ma to provide statistics like EL collects, may be api for other web app
this would be good to competition inside Entropia community, to get biggest hof on some mob for history

I haven't had a look at this since I've been back, I might have an account, I dunno :D I had an ET account, so who knows? I'll find out later.

What advantages does it give you? I can't even remember what I used ET for, I remember it and PE being useful.
Crafters cartel secret 🧐

Back