Have Foul Changed?

Yirrk

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood Academy
Yirrkala "Yirrk" Wombarra
I think Foul have been Upped - I keep getting pwned by Raiders and I should be able to take the toughest of 'em.

anyone check them? Or am I bugged? or...?:scratch2:

Your armor and plats fully repaired?

I think people are noticing that many mobs have been silently 'adjusted'. :laugh: It seems spiders regenerate their health a lot faster than before. You blink your eye and look again, and they're back to max health. Super spidey-bandages I guess. A lot of mobs that would barely ever hit me, are now hitting me regularly for 1 or more point of damage.

I guess MA wants more income from decay. :)

well, bertha announced the increase in HP/regen of allo/esto/spider/ambu... but somehow i think the person notulating that meeting at MA office could not remember the other mobs names that are increased in aggro/hp/regen ratio lol, maybe it's the same person that organised the Xfire chat lmao :laugh:

Every VU always results in 20 threads of "OMG they increased damage on XXX mob / made the attacks faster / made them hit more often".

Usually the answer is, "no they didn't" :)

For what it's worth, I haven't tried bigger fouls today, but I've just been killing a few small ones and they are just as puny as ever.

Only hunted tiny foul (cos they were in my way). i'll go TI see what the scavengers have to say for themselves, aprt from "look at my fingers"

well, I went back there and I guess I was bugged because they are fine now. In fact I got a good global off a Guardian. :cool:

Well, either they got more health or I'm doing more firing to kill them. And they hit me at will now, even the lowliest foul young hits me whenever it wants. My evade skills must be letting me down too. Hmm...

Back