Help Me, E-Lite Kenobi. You're my only hope!

Status

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt

She's gone to the dark side.

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

The fable is used to illustrate that fundamentally vicious natures cannot change.

Yes I know you'll ban me for a week, that is your nature.

/mod note/ moved above post

If you're going to violate Wheaton's Law, the very least you can do is to keep it in one place, not disrupting other people's threads.

Well Kudos for keeping the post intact Serica, even though it was in another thread and directed at you.

I think the ring is a good location, and if JBK keeps calling me names in February and trying to ban me, he won.

Scotland in Feb is a shit location, but if it teaches him some manners I'm happy to do that.

Oh and I'm Super Heavyweight (Over 91kg) and I'll probably be pissed off. :boxer:

I'd still like to know what the posts that:

AtamiKiangola

Elfman

said.

I will try and say it gently, you have become an evil, deletion mod.

Time to resign honey. x :laugh:

Noone is forcing you to continue to keep making offtopic posts and indulging in personal disputes in various threads.
You seem to be trying to provoke another ban all by yourself, without any help from others. :wise:

Noone is forcing you to continue to keep making offtopic posts and indulging in personal disputes in various threads.
You seem to be trying to provoke another ban all by yourself, without any help from others. :wise:

If you wouldnt keep deleting it, I got plenty of evidence JBK is trying to get me banned.

As you well know.

You'd love to see me banned as much as him. No one else stands up to you.

Reactions: San
Im not fully familier with this situation in particular but i don't think anyone haven't seen the blatant favouritism that goes on regularly here on PCF(or on most forums actually) but thats not gonna change anytime soon so my advice to you Mega would be to just sit out for a few days and let the wave pass.
Forum politics sucks just as much as normal politics, not much one can do to change that im afraid.

- Jonas

Im not fully familier with this situation in particular but i don't think anyone haven't seen the blatant favouritism that goes on regularly here on PCF(or on most forums actually) but thats not gonna change anytime soon so my advice to you Mega would be to just sit out for a few days and let the wave pass.
Forum politics sucks just as much as normal politics, not much one can do to change that im afraid.

- Jonas

I appreciate your post Jonas, but JBK has not liked me for a while, he even thinks he managed to ban me a couple of months ago (he didn't - it was because I let the forum see the insulting PM Serica sent me) - 1 week ban for that.

I got the pre-deleted posts in which JBK wants me banned, the neg rep in which he wants me banned, lets just say, he cant debate me without hitting the "report post" button which is for spam and important issues.

Obviously its not exactly helpful that the major moderator on this forum doesnt like me either. Being defender of the weak, the new, the friendless etc means you will rack up enemies. All bullies are cowards.

No one said being "The Devils Advocate" is an easy position - do bear in mind in this role, that means I defend Mindark in the absence of a rep (Kim etc in previous months)

Ban me, shows you lose. Pure and simple.

:vampire:

Sadly it seems like Serica will consult with herself for a few hours whether to ban me.

Might it be a month Miss Sock Puppet? "Yes he was very mean"

1 Month ban for Mr MegaVolt.

You may want to spot she didnt reply to what I posted. Dictators dont answer questions.

The fact that youre allowed to carry on shows a lot of respect and patience.
If I was a mod u would be already banned.

The fact that youre allowed to carry on shows a lot of respect and patience.
If I was a mod u would be already banned.

You may have a different opinion if you saw all the unmoderated posts.

I'm one the last "high poster" good people left.

Well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

I dont like being one of the last good people left on this forum to be quite honest, a lot of them are too polite and quiet so you may not notice them.

Thank you for the last person to send me that message, it is a bit like handing over 2 big blocks of wood and some nails to a person I've already said doesnt like me.

For those wondering what the *&%! this is about, I dont blame you, there are deleted threads and many deleted posts that make it hard to see there is an issue here.

• There is a specific forum rule that means I cant post a neg rep.
  • There is a specific forum rule that means I cant post a PM from a moderator to me.
  • There is a specific forum rule that means I cant criticise moderators in any way.

Do you NOW see why I'm as vague as can be?

Well, Chaotic Good > Lawful Neutral

Bedtime. :zzz:

If you have it in your heart to hear me out, I think you'll do better to live and let live.

You appear to be going on a warpath...trying to provoke some kind of reaction out of someone or some peeps...on the internet (mind you)...whom you may or may not know and definitely won't affect your life in real life anyway.

What's the point?

You won't win anything (by continuing to argue), you won't lose anything (by sitting it out) either.

And quite frankly, from what I've experienced, so long as we give each other (fellow pcf users) their space, the moderators seem to leave us be just fine.

We each have our circumstances, our reasons and our point of views. If something doesn't make sense, talk it out. If it still doesn't work out then, have the decency to agree to disagree.

When given due respect and stairs to "exit the stage", conflicts can be avoided and things won't turn out too nasty.

;)

(And while I certainly do not know the circumstances between you and them, I do know that IF I dislike someone and is being disliked by them, I tend to just leave them alone and avoid...like a plague.)

If we're going to get into 'alignment' discussions, mine is 'Neutral Good', not 'Lawful Neutral' :girl:

Everyone but Chaotic Neutral cares too much. :)

Even True Neutral gets involved too often and escalates things that would otherwise die themselves.

Thank you for the last person to send me that message, it is a bit like handing over 2 big blocks of wood and some nails to a person I've already said doesnt like me.

For those wondering what the *&%! this is about, I dont blame you, there are deleted threads and many deleted posts that make it hard to see there is an issue here.

• There is a specific forum rule that means I cant post a neg rep.
  • There is a specific forum rule that means I cant post a PM from a moderator to me.
  • There is a specific forum rule that means I cant criticise moderators in any way.

Do you NOW see why I'm as vague as can be?

Bedtime. :zzz:

You're on a roll Mega....drinking last night???

Rgds

Ace

Personal perception can be so different for some people - and in your case mega you seem to think that the universe circles around you and everything that is said is about what 'we' want to do to you while not realising the warnings given that you bring enforcement of forum rules on your self all on your own as pointed out by Serica.
It has nothing to do with factions/conspiracies/etc. but it has all to do with rules and obiding by them or trying to stand against the system in place because as free as it is its not 'free' enough for some people to insult others without consequences :rolleyes:

What's he done this time - Mega you bold boy !!

Scotland in Feb is a shit location
Oi!
I think it's rather bonnie! Perhaps only useful for a snowball fight though... :scratch2:

(If you don't get stuck at the snow gates of course! :laugh:)

I think the ring is a good location, and if JBK keeps calling me names in February and trying to ban me, he won.
Oh and I'm Super Heavyweight (Over 91kg) and I'll probably be pissed off. :boxer:
Well that escalated quickly... :eyecrazy:

[h=1]Neutral Good[/h]

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

This was the only redeeming part of this thread. The rest was rubbish.

Lol, for some reason I score True neutral.

And after reading the description; it looks like the most logical thing.
Hmm, if I ever play a DnD like game; I'll shall remember this. It looks like the only logical class anyway.

Sorry to say that Serica; but you are Lawful for sure.

There's probably a certain amount of overlap in the characteristics they list, but I test out as 'Neutral Good' on that questionaire (25).
The next highest score was 'True Neutral' (24)
Mods are required to work within what might be called the forum's existing 'Lawful' structure though. :)

Neutral good characters sometimes find themselves forced to work beyond the law, yet for the law, and the greater good of the people. They are not vicious or vindictive, but are people driven to right injustice. Neutral good characters always attempt to work within the law whenever possible, however.
Neutral good characters .. will attempt to balance opportunity and results. They will use only enough laws and order to protect the freedom of its citizens to promote prosperity and happiness for all. They will guard the population against abuses from within the power structure, but also against abuses from individuals

I guess that a Lawful Good personality would probably seek to apply every possible forum rule to every single post.

On the other hand, in applying the rules - as is the role of a moderator - my underlying goal is to prevent disruption of our forum's mission (ie the purpose behind the rules):
Mission Statement said:
The mission of PlanetCalypsoForum is to provide a valuable, informative, constructive, and full-featured community resource for the discussion of Planet Calypso, and Entropia Universe in general, in an environment that is civil, friendly and entertaining for all members and visitors.

There's probably a certain amount of overlap in the characteristics they list, but I test out as 'Neutral Good' on that questionaire (25).
Mods are required to work within what might be called the forum's existing 'Lawful' structure though. :)

Fair enough. Haven't talked to you too much in-game to tell this. On forum; well you got a job to do I guess.

I guess that a Lawful Good personality would probably seek to apply every possible forum rule to every single post.

On the other hand, in applying the rules - as is the role of a moderator - my underlying goal is to prevent disruption of our forum's mission (ie the purpose behind the rules):

I gave you the benefit of Lawful Neutral. If you were Lawful Evil, I wouldn't be making this post (obviously).

I've given the Chaotic Good description elsewhere, so maybe you'll see the issues I encounter and fights I get into (whether you agree with them or not).

And if you think you can be a moderator on this forum without being Lawful, with as many rules as it has, then you need to retake the test. :D

I gave you the benefit of Lawful Neutral. If you were Lawful Evil, I wouldn't be making this post (obviously).

I've given the Chaotic Good description elsewhere, so maybe you'll see the issues I encounter and fights I get into (whether you agree with them or not).

And if you think you can be a moderator on this forum without being Lawful, with as many rules as it has, then you need to retake the test. :D

Well no, I don't think you'd really want me to be 'Lawful Neutral'.
If I was, you'd already be temp-banned, for at least 2 weeks, as that's what the rules and policy of the forum prescribe for your repeated disruptive activity yesterday.

However I chose to apply only those rules necessary to contain the disruption you were creating to other members, and not respond to your attempts to abuse or provoke me personally.
That, I guess, fits more with the characteristics of the 'Neutral Good' than 'Lawful Neutral' :wise:

However, let me be clear: Anyone who chooses to intentionally and repeatedly disrupt other members' enjoyment and use of our forum, posting abuse and derailing threads with offtopic and personal disputes as you have been doing recently, will inevitably result in being banned.

So ultimately, it's up to you.

Status
Back