Help needed at hades revival

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
7384 17504 AND 7138 17482 both are hades revivals... away from the main action.. but still overrun with bots and as soon as we revive we are dead again... pls send re-enforcements!! PLEASE!

I am stuck at the first one - its north side of hades between hades C and hades E

OK I made it out but we still need help

Hey man UrbanGrafix here xD. I am having fun basically just dying at Hades.

It is CRAZY but alot of good exp

I made it out.. then went back with Dandy to try and help the other and now stuck again... if i get out again i am not lookin back! LOL

There are still some poor bodies rolling under the revival north of Hades. So if please someone could come along and tag these bots out a little?! :) Coming from north would be safe.

tons of dodge skills..

lots and lots and lots of dodge and athletics build up. In about an hour I went up two ranks in dodge! Went from something like 25 to 79 before I had an server connection problem and just had to reboot the connection. Going back in. Hoping to get 100 tonight.

yea ... help ... i lag so bad i cant heal or shoot :rolleyes:

dont see anywhere to post this and i dont want to start a new thread. Heh, i was able to get out of the revive and used my TP chip.... Bad move.

Space isn't available yet!?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was stuck until they rebooted the server. not too long after the invasion started.

7138 17482

h e l p p l e a s e

Dam it has got LAGGGGGGY also and they are so close now

MA, you need better servers.

MAs servers are not meant to handle this many ai in one spot. MA should have upgraded the servers before doing the bot invasion. Next two weeks expect lots of internet connection issues and lag, lag, and more lag.

I cannot escape. I die upon spawn and its so LAggy if I move I die because I cannot see where I am going

this is the same bs as always never learning from mistakes.why ruin such a thing with the lag you cant even go away and mine or hunt anything different or hardly move no tp chip cuz you dont stop bouncing. total crap. I had some fun earlier tho screw it im going to bed.waste of money to do anything at the moment even more than normal so just don't.

*sniff sniff*

What's that smell, you ask? Why, it's Mindarks server CPU's melting! :laugh:
I'd reckon those things are so damned hot right now, it's melting the CASES and all the internal components.
This is just the beginning of the event guys, they've been stress testing the servers to hell and back again for the last few months, specifically leading up to this. Be glad this event didn't START this bad, but it took at full day to work into.
MA should have a quick fix for it shortly... the sudden loss of revenue should kick 'em in the shins right fast ;).

LOL, I definitly need some help along with about 20 others stuck dying over and over at the TP

Why invite Great players back in huge numbers only to repeat the same misatkes

this is the same bs as always never learning from mistakes.why ruin such a thing with the lag you cant even go away and mine or hunt anything different or hardly move no tp chip cuz you dont stop bouncing. total crap. I had some fun earlier tho screw it im going to bed.waste of money to do anything at the moment even more than normal so just don't.

WTB whatever mind essence MA is currently on ! 9999999% +:yay:

Im not complaning I have fun.If not i log out but.but
Why invite Great players back in huge numbers only to repeat the same misatkes and have them more neg .
You almost got a great player back ingame. points above.. bugger.

:wise:THIS IS MADNESS . DOES MA REALY THINK WE.:newbie:(AVERAGE PLAYERS) CAN REVIVE,WITH ,15 BOT UP TO LEVEL 10. SHOOTING THEM :rocket:!!!!!!!!!!BEFORE REVIVE. ?????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: .M.A . DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tprun:

:wise:THIS IS MADNESS . DOES MA REALY THINK WE.:newbie:(AVERAGE PLAYERS) CAN REVIVE,WITH ,15 BOT UP TO LEVEL 10. SHOOTING THEM :rocket:!!!!!!!!!!BEFORE REVIVE. ?????????

u were advised to stay indoors right ? :scratch2:

:laugh:

7138 17482

H E L P -- P L E A S E

I've given up for the night.... :(

And for the record, the forum wouldn't let me right "HELP PLEASE" all in uppercase in original post... previewed several times and even edited... just too frustrated about everything now.

It is utter BULL SHIT excuse my french but I have been stuck at the revival in Had for 3hrs ffs.

Even after numerous relogs I cannot escape because #1 its so laggy and #2 mobs spawn killing

I'd have no problem getting out, if there weren't approx. 10-15 Drone Coordinators shooting through the damn wall from the other side. Hopefully a kind "uber" or MA will step in and clean up the revival areas. I'm all for putting a 10 sec. "revive" time so you can at least fap up before being attacked! :laugh:

Coordinates are 7387, 17505

just need to have the Coordiantors killed at revive, about 10-15 at most

Last edited:
It is just MA doing their usual tricks getting more PED.

Alot of people dying in armor here so ALOT of ped will be going to MA

Still need to get this revive cleared out.. i was just in for a sec checking andthere are 4 or more.. white troopers camping the revive.. after a few mins i can't even get past the white screen from revival before im dead again. And if you do manage to get 2 feet from the revival you just rubberband back.

Any help would be appericated MA

SpikE

4hrs 30mins and I got out.

But rubberbanding like crazy and I am on the far side of Had now

TY for the reset MA :)

Need a few players with some exp to clear the revive thnx, stupid me went there just to have a look without armor...BIG misstake.
/Arwen

I suspect...

I suspect after this event price of dodge skills is going to drop like a rock.

Wow... glad to see I wasn't the only poor sap stuck ther elast night - I finally went to bed and when I looged in today there was a few others around but no more bots camping revive - so I healed and walked 50 ft or so and started pickin off attackers :) great fun! this time I logged at Argus nice and safe :)

The robots are smart, trying to pin down the armed civilians at the revival terminal with brute force and lag. Soon they will hack the revival terminal and then...

Back