hidden island

AustSpinner

Hatchling
Society
Hells Henchmen
Simon AustSpinner Downie
I know the three mysterious mountains have been discussed here before… but I decided to definitively see if anything at all was there, armed with my tt mining equipment I set off... who would think that MA would actually put deposits on something that isn’t even on the map!! :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

IT’S OFFICIAL THESE HERE MOUTAINS HAVE GOLD IN THEM… or maybe just lyst ;)

I tryed mining there myself but did'nt find anything, only got skills :silly:, I went there dreaming about ath :laugh:

This could be used as evidenc for the theory that the deposits are produced by the avatar, and not already placed.........

i check that place too. found some lyst & oil. small - ample.

nutter said:
This could be used as evidenc for the theory that the deposits are produced by the avatar, and not already placed.........

If a field is supposed to exist there, your avatar MIGHT find it. Deposits as hitsa re not pre-produced, but the type and settings are preset.

How is this evidence? And who says they are already placed.

I went there along time ago before the Meteor event in mining and found some resources. Mostly low level stuff and nothing in bulk. Maybe it will be worth a trip out there again just to see if I will find something with higher skills and better equipment.

grats on the finds :)

I had my first mining global there a long time ago :)

Run to the top of one of those hills, I wrote my name in lyst once, long long time ago, ma probably deleted it by now.. but you never know ;)

mrproper said:
If a field is supposed to exist there, your avatar MIGHT find it. Deposits as hitsa re not pre-produced, but the type and settings are preset.

How is this evidence? And who says they are already placed.

I think you have taken my statement a little TOO litterally.

As this island is not on the map, I assume that Ma have not SPECIFICALLY placed a field JUST over this island, more likely that the theory that IF the bomb / probe is a hit then it is due to the fact that an avatar mined / bombed the area and not that the ore / enmatter was there all the time waiting to be found.

So, perhaps not evidence, but then I am not being litteral, just attempting to promote thought on the subject. :rolleyes:

i remember a long long time ago when i still was looking for tps i found this island..
on one of the hills i found my first ever armor part- pixie thights (M) tt -10pec lol but still was very happy.

They're hidden.

Everybody knows about them.

There is Lysterium and Oil there.

The deposits are always in about the same place on the "islands".

Sometimes, there is one good one. Sometimes, they are all small.

It is a real pain if you find a deposit above you on the hill, because it
is no fun to climb. So, if you go, start at the top and spiral your
way down.

Really, there are much better places to go mining.

lol

I left a smiley face in pec there early this year :p

hint:

Don't run the natural way :) and read up on the history of the island somewhere on the internet... and u might just find something nice ^^

This thread deals mainly with mining. Is there wild game on that island? I'd like to pay a visit there tonight, but I wonder, should I take along the hunting gear?

Sincerely,
Donald

There are no animals on the "island"

But the last time I went I found some oil and I couldnt reach the top! :cussing:

----------

Last edited:
Donald said:
This thread deals mainly with mining. Is there wild game on that island? I'd like to pay a visit there tonight, but I wonder, should I take along the hunting gear?

Sincerely,
Donald

What gear works best against a giant primate? :eek:

Lan said:
What gear works best against a giant primate? :eek:

A blonde, I would imagine....

D

Reactions: jak
Donald said:

Sincerely,
Donald

Might run into rippersnappers on the way :rolleyes: But, no MOBs on the island as stated above :)

Donald said:
A blonde, I would imagine....

D

oh good, i was worried that we would have to wait for the biplane update. Blondes are much cheaper... :cool:

Did u find any pecs on the top of the hills saying TIG?

it would be funny if MA made it so that island was the permanant spawnpoint for a chirpy mutated or 2 as well as a place to find small amounts of gold, tridenite and binary energy. as well as making it pvp enabled.

lol cool, so wait the name is the mysterious island

Was it this thread, or another? All the same, after reading i decided to visit the islands yesterday.
Especially the mining there would be interesting.

But no finds.

I could not reach the mountain tops, maybe some day when i have more agility.

But, its always nice to fly over the ground near the islands.

:wave:

Not sure how it works here , but most game i played had all stuff on the ground disapear after a reset.

So kinda doubt that stuff still there :p

So how was this Island found if it's so far offshore?

Do any others exist?

Yirrk :scratch2:

Was it this thread, or another? All the same, after reading i decided to visit the islands yesterday.
Especially the mining there would be interesting.

But no finds.

I could not reach the mountain tops, maybe some day when i have more agility.

Probably didn't find anything because everyone else stops by to check, too.

I haven't been there lately, but the trick to getting to the top always used to be that you climbed the saddle between them and then went up from there. Also, you can "spiral" your way up. If you have too much in your pockets, it can be virtually impossible to get up, too.

If you have too much in your pockets, it can be virtually impossible to get up, too.
:laugh:
OK, that's it, i think. I carry a ll my equipment with me.

coords are 8344, 2639 for those that like to swim

I went there 2 weeks ago an there is othing... it was impossible for me and a friend to clim the tallest mountain and we tried hard... maybe someone more skilled than us, or a tp chip can do it... I tried jumping spiraling, getting over my friend head and jump to noavail/

Back