Info: How about beachvolley minigame and tournaments?

How about Chocobo races?!

Maybe an entire sports stadium??

How about Snooker, Pool, Poker, Football, Rugby, Skiing, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, NASCAR, Polo, Chess, Diving, Swimming, Gymnastics, Horse Racing, Biking, Rowing, ...?

I don't think it makes sense to wish for a particular sport. There's this golf course. Now let's wait until that makes sense and then come back and ask for more.

History has shown that MA/FPC won't implement entertainment stuff that doesn't cause some sort of income for them. So e.g. if you're asking for Chess you'd have all the pieces to decay every time you move them around. And then you have your Queen sitting on its field because you can't use a broken item... :rolleyes:

Entertainment stuff won't become before VU11. I'm pretty sure about that.

golf?

What about golf since there uh, happens to be this huge useless golf course sitting in the middle of nowhere right now...

How about Snooker, Pool, Poker, Football, Rugby, Skiing, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, NASCAR, Polo, Chess, Diving, Swimming, Gymnastics, Horse Racing, Biking, Rowing, ...?

I don't think it makes sense to wish for a particular sport. There's this golf course. Now let's wait until that makes sense and then come back and ask for more.

History has shown that MA/FPC won't implement entertainment stuff that doesn't cause some sort of income for them. So e.g. if you're asking for Chess you'd have all the pieces to decay every time you move them around. And then you have your Queen sitting on its field because you can't use a broken item... :rolleyes:

Entertainment stuff won't become before VU11. I'm pretty sure about that.

Woah you're right there is a golf course! I totally forgot about that one.

Back