How long does withdraw takes?

Marciol

Old
Society
Chłopaki z Ferajny PL
Marek Marciol Reaper
Hey.

I withdraw my peds first time evere. I was woundering when I will see money on my bank account (Polish bank) ?

ty for anserws

dunno if its to much different from country to country.

took roughly 3 weeks for me, norway

Can take 10 working days to complete the withdraw request and at peak times upto 30 days.... once request process is complete can take upto 3 months but normally in your bank within a month :) could be 2-3 weeks but 3 months is worst case time to expect.

I wouldn't expect faster than a month.

If it's faster then you can be happy for it . :)

hmm so the moral of the story is.. expect upto 3 months then you won't be dissapointed :)

a mi ga sfafas? :scratch2:

this business seems to take a while! Methinks MA makes money off interest accrued while the funds are sitting idle!

Last edited:
40 days i think it was for me. (norway)

depends what drug your on.Hope you get clean:D

Anything up to 3 months.

I made a withdrawl at the turn of the year, it was commited early January. International transfers in Eurpoe don't tend to take very long so I expected it to have hit my account by now, I contacted support to find out what the story was.
Support informed me tha the withdrawl had failed, upon checking the details I found I'd made a typo and added an additional number to my account number.

So, support (rather conveniently) don't tell you if the withdrawl has gone through.

Yes, a mistake was made on my part, however, shady customer service if you ask me.

thanks for information :)

Withdrawl requested on 1st January. Hit my bank account today. So 27 days with a cock up on my side.

Looking at the ped value sent and the GBP that hit my account, somehow Mindark have managed to loose and additional 1.35% over and on top of the "Maximum CP withdrawl fee of $100". :rolleyes:

Back