How many mobs have you lost to EU's....

how many kills/mobs have you lost to eu...

• 1 - 10

Votes: 40 29.9%
  • 11 - 50

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 51 - 100

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 101 - 500

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 501 - 1000

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 1001+

Votes: 15 11.2%

• Total voters

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
- glitches
- server crashes
- maintanence
- misc.

I find it annoying but... curious how other people feel when they get a mob down to near death only to lose it to server reset and to login a moment later and their mob is gone along with spawn in that area. etc.

Somewhere around 100 I would say...

Latest loss was during the implementation of mission system, I was shooting like mad and killed about 30 feffs looting them instantly ofc, thought this was just a loot lag... when I got back, the mobs were gone, no new loot in my window and my ammo (wrote down amount somewhere when lootlag started just because i was thinking of this) was not back to where the loot lag started... That sucked :D

ever had a server crash with +10 mining claims in you inv?

that hurts more then losing a mob, at least you knew the peds were there :rolleyes:

Havent counted them, but no matter what the result would be, my answer is: too many...

yea is very irritating, i even submitted support case once, standard reply was basically "its not worth our time to figure out how much we owe you"

yeah, I always wonder if they're screwing me out of a modfap or tango when that server crash bullshit happens.

to much, haven´t counted it

but someone already said, it hurts more with mining claims

3 or 4 over 2 years. Not that bad in the grand scheme of things, imo.
But I agree on the mining claims... I'm still waiting for 2x VI claims from February!

Voted 1-10... (closer to 1 in fact :rolleyes:)

but perhraps i am not playing enough to be caught by the server resets.

to much, haven´t counted it

but someone already said, it hurts more with mining claims

no more to say:rolleyes: ... ---> agree

voted between 101 and 500

I lost around 10 in last Merry Mayhem alone due to a glitch that when you die in a team and accidentally loot it after you got killed no loot screen will ever appear. Most likely also cost me some points although not enough to move up a place.

I have had plenty of lag timeouts and disconnects after having killed a mob but not yet looted it due that it was killed with a ranged weapon. By the time you get back in the death mob is gone.

I know a perfect job for pets. Collecting the loot for you. They could continue to do so even after you got disconnected. It takes a minute (?) for your Avatar to notice this and log out.
If you die a pet could just wait at that location for you to return.

Cheers
Siam

Where's the zero option in your poll?

i guess 51-100 in 5 years ... maybe a few more ... and sending a support case ... ahh u know :(

but those mobs we dont loot and those stuff , it goes into our personal loot pool or something like that ? thats what i heared and what i would like to beleave :rolleyes:

I lost roughly half of a claim, which was dynamic.

yea is very irritating, i even submitted support case once, standard reply was basically "its not worth our time to figure out how much we owe you"

I find that very hard to believe. I'd think their response would be more to the tune of "EU is a dynamic, ever changing game, and as such no money is 'owed' to you." :silly2:

usualy lost some to the turrets.. but nowadys I lost a lot Turps...

I killed a lot and a lot of them are killed but just can loot them at all... very weird.

I put 1-10 but only b/c I've lost mining claims. No loots that I can ever recall.... Guess I'm just lucky (so far... KNOCK on wood).

1 mining claim in an unrechable place, 1 more that i forgot and it expired

1-3 mobs lost into geometry(then i started making sure ih ad everything targeted before it dies, and use a hotkey to loot, never happened since)

1-5 lost from deaths and not getting back in time.

So, vote 1-10!

maybe 5. =P

Back