Question: How mcuh is normal HP at lvl 69?

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
If I were to go naturally after unlocking commando at lvl 70. How much HP would I expect to have at lvl 70 right before unlocking it?

That depends on how much time you had spent mining. Note that the new mining category, treasures, available only on Arkadia also give you HP gain.

Also other attack professions also give you HP. Did you skilled blades too? Or you were focused on one type of attack only?

After my commando unlock I had 190 HP more or less, being level 35 my highest category on mining (prospector).

So depending on your mining levels and the others attack professions it should be 175-200 HP at level 70.

I see...

Well I'm skilling a bit of all. My highest is mining, and I'm aware of of treasure mining on Arkadia as I did mine there a bit.

Was just asking for normal naturally HP right before commando.

Thanks for the input

dunno exact - but i was around 196-198 HP when i hitted lvl70
Total skills around 245k most hunting. No mining lvl over 22.

Joey

Joey

A lot of skilling in almost all the others attack professions, no?

In my case, shortblade and longblade were and still are very low compared with blp rifle.

Joey

Shiii

im at well around 280k tot skills lol and highest hunting is 54 (thnx for MM for chipping down -__-)
188 HP too. Think I will get around ~200 if so?

Time frame for commando to reach from lvl 54? 1-2 years possible?

Shiii

im at well around 280k tot skills lol and highest hunting is 54 (thnx for MM for chipping down -__-)

I would say even more than 200 HP in your case. I also recommend you to after level 65 start to grind some mobs that will reward you with the skill that you need to reach commando.

From level 60 to level 70 was more than a year here. Plan well your iron challenges because after level 65 it will be a pain in the ass just to see that bar moving. In my case after level 65 I started to grind kreltin, these gave me 150 ped TT rifle that helped me a lot on the final.

Here is my skills and professions level when I unlocked commando.

I had 172, or possibly 173.

I had 167 HP when I unlocked Commando (little mining and not much melee skilling)

Shiii

im in a similar situation as you i have 183 hp, currently lvl 54hit/43dmg for blp pistols and mining lvls between 25-30 for pros/surveyor, never mined for treasure on ark yet and barely skilled melee, so im a bit curious what the norm would be to :)

I have chipped in a few skills but currently 58 in both BLP and Laser pistol hit, 57 Rifle hit for both BLP and Laser, 56 damage for both BLP and Laser, 54 hit and 55 damage Grenadier, close to 49 Longblade hit and damage, level 31 Prosp and 30 Survey and I have 182.5 health.:)

I had roughly 198-203 before commando.
But alot of blades skilling but this was still before both spacehunting bonuser and treasure-mining.
Id say if you go alround skilling the hp gainers you can have 210 before commando.

I had roughly 198-203 before commando.
But alot of blades skilling but this was still before both spacehunting bonuser and treasure-mining.
Id say if you go alround skilling the hp gainers you can have 210 before commando.

yep.

I am just shy of 190hp and my top professions are blp sniper and dmg at 59.5 each.
No significant chipping of any hp skills and very little in way of mission HP rewards.

I had around 192 HP I think at L69

Rick

im in a similar situation as you i have 183 hp, currently lvl 54hit/43dmg for blp pistols and mining lvls between 25-30 for pros/surveyor, never mined for treasure on ark yet and barely skilled melee, so im a bit curious what the norm would be to :)

I have 56 laser sniper / 52 damage, I have a bit of mining (~2100 prospecting) and decent melee (36 hit in powerfist & longblades) and 165 hp. I guess maybe I will have 175-176 hp by the time I hit commando.

I guess it is really almost impossible to say....only got 166 HP and besides Laser pistols and rifles I almost never used anything else...Mining is also only at around 20...
I did chip in a bit, but not for HP.

One question thats nagging my...
Why would anyone with a sane mind chip down to lvl 54 for Mayhem?
If one is above level 70 chipping a bit below it maybe...but down to 54?

Afaik he was cat2, so I guess he chipped down to <50

Ont: I was 191 I think.

One question thats nagging my...

I was lvl 56 before chipping down to <50.

Thanks for the input. Think I will hunt and do some missions that gives me some boost when taking some pause from mining. Still no iron mission finished, so gotta get them done one day :)

Just not sure if I should put a time limit of 1 year as a goal to reach commando or if it really is that hard as people say to give it 2+ years of time frame.

I'm nearly 215 hp but still over a level from commando. :p

If I were to go naturally after unlocking commando at lvl 70. How much HP would I expect to have at lvl 70 right before unlocking it?

Hello, if I remember correctly, I had 189 HP when I unlocked commando.

But then most my skills are in the hunting profession.
My mining level is 23 so I do not think they add that much for me.

I just passed 181 hp. And my highest lvl is ranged blp at 63. Im around the 30's in mining and surveying. Also im 61 blp rifle and 62 blp pistol. So alot of skill in hg and rifle. I think around 7k hg and 6500 rifle. Im guessing ill be around 200 hp at commando???

When i unlocked commando i had 184 in hp.:)

it took me 2 months and 20 days to go from 57.5 to 64.5 (7 lvls up).. rifle reward from missions helped a lot also..

now from ~66 to 70 i'll need about 2-3 months more i can guess..

so if you skilling a lot and take rifle as reward from mission (kreltin, legions, troopers, evis, etc..) you could unlock commando in about 8 months

A little update. Been doing all kind of stuff, melee, rifle, treasure mining etc
But right about to unlock commando atm and im at 221 HP

Using melee atm, so can get up to 222 perhaps. Or more if i use rifle since this one is low for me

Back