• Seldom but some

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 37 27.8%

• Total voters

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just wondering:). I seem to get a lot right now, don't know why though.

Does any one use fruit or even buy it anymore?
Peace.

Edit: Does anyone pick up dung? I do if I am heading back in after a hunt or mining run otherwise I do not. I picked up a larger pile out hunting (don't remember the exact size) but all of a sudden I could barely walk and noticed that the dung weighted almost 50 Kg and I could not drop it because of the value.

Last edited:
About once a week.

I seem to find a little pile of fruit at least every 3 days. I always seem to be firing a weapon when it just magically appears in front of me.

depends on the area's i go
some i know i won't find more then one a week, other spots i find several a day

Yeah, probably about 2-3 times a week now. I've been finding a fair amount while doing the merp mission at atmies LA. Dunno if it's my skills increasing, the LA or an adjustment to the drop rate.

you can find it more while you are driving then on foot.

i see it glitch on in my low gfx without shrubbery's and grass i back up a little and voila.

so i put often for cars.

and very rarely on foot.

I guess I find it "some of the time." :)

Wel I had even TT 'ed some fruits... they are useless now for already 1 year lol

Maybe pets will come back... when everyone got like a few kilo ton fruits lol

I find several stacks a day.
Its around 1-2 stacks/hour walking in the right area. (and can combine that with huntig, mining).

But its worthless these days, as fruits are only used to feed PETs, that are still missing, no market for fruits!

If fruit works like other loot then it will become more scarce.. because it doesn't get used as eadible fruitbars.
So when pets are reintroduced it should drop more often and give the new players another way to make some income.

I think it drops fairly well atm.

When I drive around I can get 3 to 8 piles a day.. When mining in 3rd person I find alot as well. In first person I find it about 3 to 5 times a week when it pops up next to a claim.

May be every 3 or 4 days mainly when mining

One in every 5th run at least

On Calypso maybe once a day. On Rocktropia 3-4 times a day, depending on how much I drive :)

Everyday and i put it all in my storage...

But i have noticed the stacks i find are getting smaller and smaller. It's the same with stones :scratch2:

I dont even know what pets is used for :S

I find fruit and stones every day.

Just wondering:). I seem to get a lot right now, don't know why though.

Does any one use fruit or even buy it anymore?
Peace.

Fruit is used to make pet food. But MA has not brought back the pets yet if ever. Who knows with MA. Fruit might end up as decoration now.

Everyday and i put it all in my storage...

But i have noticed the stacks i find are getting smaller and smaller. It's the same with stones :scratch2:

It seems that way to me and then a couple of days ago I got a 208 and later that day got around 110, just remember the big one and the other over a hundred. But mostly much smaller.

I also find that I am probably 8 or 10 to 1 friut over stones. I guess that is because stones are actually worth something.
Peace.

PS: Does anyone pick up dung? I do if I am heading back in after a hunt or mining run otherwise I do not. I picked up a larger pile out hunting (don't remember the exact size) but all of a sudden I could barely walk and noticed that the dung weighted almost 50 Kg and I could not drop it because of the value.

Unfortunately, I find it rarely, and I travel quite a bit on foot as a miner.

However, when I do find it, I always laugh and say "Where there's fruit, there's LOOT!". :laugh:

Unfortunately, I find it rarely, and I travel quite a bit on foot as a miner.

However, when I do find it, I always laugh and say "Where there's fruit, there's LOOT!". :laugh:

Funny you should say that. I noticed when I first started playing that seemed to be the case. Now as I find more than ever before it doesn't work anymore.
Peace.

Back