How to fix Aim Botting

Mega Amateurs will fix it when they want peds from PVP.They usually have big delay fixing stuff and they are very busy with compet I guess.
Its funny everytime they introduce something no one use and berta is telling us that they listen to what people say or community asking for it.I wonder how many people asking for this shit to be removed and they just wipe their asses with our requests.
Meanwhile let elephants use it and pretend its just a game function, that reminds me of criminals going to church thinking GOD will forgive their sins.
You can also add PVP4 map hack whatever.I've caught different discussions about it, some people claiming they know how its working or claiming they can see you before you can even shoot @ oil rig so I guess its not just a myth.
Also wouldn't hurt to increase temp ban for cheaters (even they deposit LOL).
There you go Mega Amateurs some requests you must look into for your beloved community and we do appreciate if you look into until 2020.I hope I am not asking much.

deactivated

Last edited:
I am silently following all this "aim botting" drama.
I am also waiting for it to be fixed.
I am back in the game for over half a year.
I am getting ready to buy pk gear.
I am tailoring my skills abit for it too.

Please remove select target (and next target too please).

See you all in pvp again some time soon (fingers x-ed).

Your ex Dawn Daemon,
Ex CCCP
Inguts Sokolade Spurz

hope it will be sometime in this decade

Edit: oh memories....
sWVoTDG.jpg

Just curious, can anyone tell what harness that is? Or is that forgotten together with the active pvp? :)

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
I don't think anyone even uses the 'select target' function to hunt(not to be confused with 'select next target')

i use it very often, and i don't want it to be removed.

to me the more interesting question is, how the fuck it happened that a 'select target' action triggers 'use item'?!? yes, i noticed it while hunting, as i usually don't bother with pvp. :scratch2:

i use it very often, and i don't want it to be removed.

to me the more interesting question is, how the fuck it happened that a 'select target' action triggers 'use item'?!? yes, i noticed it while hunting, as i usually don't bother with pvp. :scratch2:

Yeah, that's the root cause, it should just freaking do what it says and just mark down next target, not trigger the use item action.

It just must be a simple change, come on MA!

I want the personal skills to matter again! Now it's just mostly a game of better equip, personal skill is not making a big noticeable difference (just small one ;(). I do some good shots, and yeah, I personally feel rewarded but the guy I kill is just "screw you cheater!" :D

I have actually started grinding CS:GO again, and really play a lot less of EU as I am just disgusted by all this ;(

Applies to PVP Zones only if possible

I would appreciate if adjustments that are made for PVP fights wouldn't have an un-necessary impact on PVE fights (ie normal hunting); especially since every shot, including shots in thin air, costs. For instance, if you want to disable auto-aim or do something against it; if it's for pvp only then I don't have much of an oppinion; but if you are hunting and mobs move around trees, they swarm around you or have an awkward hitbox (THINGs in rocktropia arctic) then auto-aim is great.

As for "disable auto-use"; I guess the miners woun't appreciate it (and hunters who hunt mobs with some HP). Or rather, the people who stretch rules will use their macro enabled computer mice and for the honest players it will become very dull.

For "select target" I'm not sure if you just mean the actionbook action, or also the implicit function when you just click at a mob.

Maybe the targeting of objects ingame is adjusted, so there is a different how avatars are targeted in pvp and non-pvp areas. For instance, maybe exclude avatars from the function of "select target", "select next target", "select previous target" and "auto use tool" when either party is in a pvp enabled area; while they will work as usual if used at a PvE target (creature) or object like mining claim rod.

In a way, "select next" and "select previous" do have their disadvantages in the general gameplay as they, for instance, have caused accidental "mobstealing" and a behaviour that for others look like a hunting bot. They have been useful for though for hard-to-aim-at targets like sharks, "untouchable" televator control panels and NPCs [supply building on Arkadia].

For select target: Maybe examine what would happen if you would apply a timer on it for say 10 seconds so you can't "spam" it. Maybe also have this timer in normal areas. (Honestly I don't know what would happen so it would need to be tried out).

Select next/previous target: Suggestion: Make it skip avatars and vehicles in pvp enabled areas.

Auto use tool: Suggestion: Make it stop if it's active on avatar or vehicle target in pvp enabled area when a weapon is equipped. (This it to make it possible to fap someone in hunting or repair a vehicle with a RK-5).

My interest in the suggested changes is that I occasionally hunt normal mobs in a pvp enabled area.

Last edited:
Back