FYI: How to fix the out-of-sync issue

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
A computer restart has fixed the annoying sync issue for everyone I've talked to. I've posted this in a few threads, but thought creating a new one would facilitate easy viewing for anyone experiencing this frustrating bug.

Edit: Apparently the following can fix the issue:

-Computer restart
-Running the repair tool (Client Loader > Tools > Repair tab)
-Reducing your connection speed setting (Client Loader > Tools> Options tab)
-Spawning and traveling several server borders and loging off inside the vehicle
(If spawn is impossible near a teleport area please move so that the blue in the radar gets out of it)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Stryker! Though for me it hasn't worked. Tried everything.... PC restarts, repairing via tool in clientloader, Safe mode, no sound, full screen, all windowed resolutions, upating Gfx Adapter... everything.

One thing I did notice....

My SOC m8 saw me standing at the TP while I was running around. So my avatar on server side was NOT moving even though it was moving on my screen. So he spawned his Quad beside me and I jumped in. He flew a bit and I jumped out. He then saw my avatar standing still where I had jumped out.... though again I was running around BUT..... being in his Quad successfully moved my avatar server side. Spawning my quad and flying around leaves both my avatar and my quad sitting still though.

So evidently you can move around somewhat in another avatar's vehicle. Then as long as you don't move once u jump out you can long range in mobs and kill/loot them successfully as long as they run right up to you so you're within looting range.

Menace

A computer restart has fixed the annoying sync issue for everyone I've talked to. I've posted this in a few threads, but thought creating a new one would facilitate easy viewing for anyone experiencing this frustrating bug.

I did several reboots, and a restart with no luck. A repair and deleted "debug.log" file fixed the problem (so far).

-Obie-

I did several reboots, and a restart with no luck. A repair and deleted "debug.log" file fixed the problem (so far).

-Obie-

The debug.log file..... did that show up on the list in the repair utility? Or did you have to go somewhere else to find it and delete it? If so.... where?

Menace

The debug.log file..... did that show up on the list in the repair utility? Or did you have to go somewhere else to find it and delete it? If so.... where?

Menace

It showed up at the end of the repair and asked if I wanted to delete it. I don't know if it had anything to do with fixing the problem though.

-Obie-

Just a question, did you also try and clear the shader cache as well.. :) If you did the only other option is to check to see if your mother board drivers are up to date, as this will affect it as well. :)

Just a question, did you also try and clear the shader cache as well.. :) If you did the only other option is to check to see if your mother board drivers are up to date, as this will affect it as well. :)

I didn't clear the shader cache, and I almost never update drivers unless there's some advantage to doing so, and I did no updates other than the VU.

-Obie-

P.S. Fix is still working over 5 relogs.

im having more and more rubberbanding and lags for each vu.

did make a supportcase and they didnt close it after respond :eek:
they told me to try some things like u sayd here and come back with result, didnt work for me though..

was a fast answare first time from arkadia support, hope they will keep looking for answare and not calypso, then it will never get fixed :D

I'm in the process of a complete clean install of EU. nearly finished the 5 gig Arkadia download now......

Menace

I'm in the process of a complete clean install of EU. nearly finished the 5 gig Arkadia download now......

Menace

i did try to get out of SC in twin, i did gave up.

installing some updates and repaire EU for 3rd time. MA force us to stop play :D

Computer Stats

CPU: Intel I7 950
Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe V2
DDR3: 12gb Kingston Hyper X
GFX: Nvidia 670 GTX
PSU: OCZ 750W
HD: OCZ Vertex 2 120GB

Internet connection: 100/100 mbit

Last edited:
So evidently you can move around somewhat in another avatar's vehicle. Then as long as you don't move once u jump out you can long range in mobs and kill/loot them successfully as long as they run right up to you so you're within looting range.

Menace

That is priceless.... Apparently, you have been given a handicap... you will have to hire someone to mob train you, so you can have some mobs to kill....

i need a mob trainer aswell lol

Just did a FULL clean install of EU...... still same problem.

Wish MA would re-set my ava or something already!

Menace

Just did a FULL clean install of EU...... still same problem.

Wish MA would re-set my ava or something already!

Menace

I did update windows and my grafic drivers to latest, restart, repaire, clear shader cashe and login.

seams to work right now

I did update windows and my grafic drivers to latest, restart, repaire, clear shader cashe and login.

seams to work right now

Done it all shy of re-installing windows.....

Can't MA just pick my avatar up and drop it off somewhere else thus re-syncing it? lol

Menace

Try reducing conection speed on the client in tools , it worked me and my mate

The repair tool is fixing the issue for me now, but wasn't last night.

I guess no one method is a guaranteed fix, so I'll just update the OP with solutions that have worked.

Please add:

Spawning and traveling several server borders and loging off inside the vehicle
If spawn is impossible near a teleport area please move so that the blue in the radar gets out of it.

(The above fixed without any of the previous advised; one time at least).

Server areas might mean 9000 distance in Eudoria to be sure, he traveled in Rocktropia across several LA (Crunk->BAMF)

Last edited:
I think it is just a communication problem between server and client.
Thus no repairing, rebooting and stuff will help.

Because of that i think it is enough to logout, wait a few minutes and then login again and repeat that until you are "in sync".

After 3 relogs i was able to paticipate in the babytrox event yesterday.
Before the successful try i waited a minute.

Try reducing conection speed on the client in tools , it worked me and my mate

logged in and was out of sync missing npc missing tps missing mobs you name it , so much for my fix , shut computer down hopefully will be ok tomorow ?

Sent a support case to MA and just got this back.

Hi Horny,

This is a bug that is affecting the majority of our participants and our team is currently working on resolving. Unfortunately there's no estimated time of release for this fix. Please bear with us as we try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. The pattern we have seen so far is the one you describe, many try to log into their accounts until they can hunt but then once they log off the bug returns. So at this moment there's no workaround besides keeping logging in until you can hunt/interact, which is pretty annoying to say the least.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

for me the only think that works is relog relog relog and never log out once is working fine.:laugh:

Sent a support case to MA and just got this back.

Hi Horny,

This is a bug that is affecting the majority of our participants and our team is currently working on resolving. Unfortunately there's no estimated time of release for this fix. Please bear with us as we try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. The pattern we have seen so far is the one you describe, many try to log into their accounts until they can hunt but then once they log off the bug returns. So at this moment there's no workaround besides keeping logging in until you can hunt/interact, which is pretty annoying to say the least.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

Thanks for posting that! +rep

If only MA had thought to spend a couple of minutes doing the same on the forums two or so days ago :rolleyes:

Last edited:
for me the only think that works is relog relog relog and never log out once is working fine.:laugh:

Yeah seems like this is the only thing working for me aswell, had to relogg about 45 times then i was i sync again.
But if i logg out its back again.

Back