FYI: How to make Auto-Use feature while hunting work again

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Try disabling from the Options screen, "Move to target when interacting".

This should make the Auto-Use feature work again while hunting.

;)

Yes, move to target seems to be causing all of the problems.

Unfortunately this forces everyone into first person/manual aim mode unless you want a malfunctioning autouse tool or signficantly slowed fire rate.

Unfortunately this forces everyone into first person/manual aim mode unless you want a malfunctioning autouse tool or signficantly slowed fire rate.

Reminds me of VU10 launch, tbh.

Good times..

(I skilled tons of melee :p)

True but there are people that find it difficult or nearly impossible to hunt in first person mode. Since first person is my only good choice, my hunting activity is going to be severely curtailed.

impossible? Hover aim reticle over mob, It's name lights up, press left mouse button.

impossible? Hover aim reticle over mob, It's name lights up, press left mouse button.

You seem to fail to realize that first person mode requires the use of 2 hands. IOW - mouse movement and firing with one and using WASD keys with the other. Some players in this game don't have the full use of both hands or all of their fingers.

Try disabling from the Options screen, "Move to target when interacting".

This should make the Auto-Use feature work again while hunting.

;)

Thanks! tooo shoort!

You seem to fail to realize that first person mode requires the use of 2 hands. IOW - mouse movement and firing with one and using WASD keys with the other. Some players in this game don't have the full use of both hands or all of their fingers.

You can still get proper reload time even with the "Move to target when interacting" checked. It's done by autoshooting while in cursor mode. Just make sure to hover the cursor over a free space - not the mob health bar, mob itself or any other mob for that matter.

Im not sure if that helps you though (depending on your setup) since you'd need to release the mouse for it and make sure it's at a free location on the screen)

Back