Hulk Failing Thanks Hulk :)

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash
Because of Popular Demand

Last edited:
Thx guys :yay: I was standing there and watching how u guys tiering my armor :) I got 5 ped decay on ghost+5b... Hermes gloves got few pec decay too! Omg! What should i do now?

P.S. I hunt with hermes to tier it... Opalo decay it alot less then Mulak`f. ;)

Btw, mabie i should quit Pvp4, bling told he will be killing me all the time... :eek:

:scratch2: What? sorry you found someone (Hulk) In pvp that was afk and....

hmm, now try to decat him while he's not Sleeping :D

Hulk nothing u can say will make it better u made a whole Soc Laugh with your failure dont fall asleep on the wheel next time .

TY

Emh? :scratch2:

All I see is Hyper getting oneshoted and then when Connie is about to get it he switches windows, quickly claims that he got disconnected and continues to look at some daitingsite pictures.

No Assman killed Hulk to see :dunno:

:duh::bs:

this is a stupid-ass thread, if I've ever seen one and believe me .. I've seen and made many stupid threads ;)

you decayed someone's armor for fun with little toys, while he was afk.
so what ... :dunno: you wanna cookie, or something ? :scratch:

nobody can see you kill anything! we only see ya'll abusing his avatar while he's afk, then a couple of you get headshots at which point the 'videographer' decided to go look at a dating site, instead of finish the fight.

Hulk nothing u can say will make it better u made a whole Soc Laugh with your failure dont fall asleep on the wheel next time .

I'd have to vote you guys as the fail, here. You make a thread to talk shit about how you killed him, then post a video to show you killing him .. only it's a video without you killing him.

that = fail :lolup:

go tax collectors go :handjob: :loco: :scratch2:

Why i Provided The Kill Shot There were 3 others also Later If The Hulks Ego isnt big he would admit to his 4 deaths like a man.

P.S.

This Video is to show hulk failing And Falling asleep on the wheel

If The Hulks Ego isnt big he would admit to his 4 deaths like a man.

Dude - I think it's your ego that needs a reality check. :rolleyes:

unsubscribing from this :bs:

Hmm....
Doing that is as fun as doing the Sexy Posture AFK I think...
You surelly decayed his armor... how about your gear?

Obviously not good enough to make Zippo`s PVP kill thread. So someone went afk? Figures you guys were there to take advantage. Right after you got done stealing candy from a baby. I even feel bad about posting here and giving you efd.

I almost felt a twinge of embarrassment watching that - it shows a group of sweaty palmed young men trying and failing to take advantage of someone while afk.

And that dating site at the end, man, how far will your soc go to embarrass itself?

By the way - all those avatars needed to pk Hulk? And your proud?? Your like a pack of dogs, did you edit out the bit where you were all sniffing his arse?

So you need all those people to kill Hulk while he's afk :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I almost felt a twinge of embarrassment watching that - it shows a group of sweaty palmed young men trying and failing to take advantage of someone while afk.

And that dating site at the end, man, how far will your soc go to embarrass itself?

By the way - all those avatars needed to pk Hulk? And your proud?? Your like a pack of dogs, did you edit out the bit where you were all sniffing his arse?

You're taking it too seriously, you should understand what kinda people they are before starting to flame them. They just love that :laugh:

hmm, now try to decat him while he's not Sleeping :D

have done that before solo with my LR53... just like with you ;)

need luck to take him solo but it can be done

I see a lot of useless stuff, if anything at all.
Queue the random .gif now!
fcking_nothing.gif

Tax collectors are becoming well known for this kind of behavior. Cheap, unethical, nascar loving mentality that ruins the game for so many.
Enjoy your lime light cuz your Soc is what suffers in the long run.:rolleyes:

Back