Hunting and mining on the rock

Wody

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Joshua Jot Avarius
Hey,

After getting a tezlapod global of 75 ped, I figure hey, that's almost 80 ped, so I used Jotbot Travelcompany, and ended on the rock, where I went hunting and mining. Looting was good, I got an enmatter claim and killed a mob. But, then that was pretty much it, since there wasn't anything else to do.

Since I'm pretty much stuck here for the seconds it takes to recharge the jotbot, I figured I'd make a thread to ask if this is really all there is to do on the rock?

Oh, here is a picture of me mining and hunting on the rock, after finding a claim on the left and the allo I killed on the right:

edit: not sure why this was moved to the rocktropia forum? It's a rock north-west of neas, about a km or so. I'll never use that travelcompany again though, they lied to me.

edit: weird, first it was in the rocktropia forum, now in the cnd forum? how odd, it is on amethera, and it shows a picture of a rock. Not sure what it has to do with cnd? not sure what I should do now

Last edited:
Well, you could always explore...

have you been behind it? maybe there's a caroot for you to find :yay:

p.s. +rep for the most detailed pic of the rock i've seen so far!

Last edited:
I went up for the first time 2 days ago. Got a little iron global and that was about it. I found it pretty boring there, honestly. Only saw a few others and only one was talkative.

I'll stick planetside I think. ;)

Awesome! :wtg: LOL! Now go find a trader on your rock. :laugh:

I will buy your Rock , Wody! is 1 ped good ? I will only use it for one day to try out how to do those club things.

Hey,

After getting a tezlapod global of 75 ped, I figure hey, that's almost 80 ped, so I used Jotbot Travelcompany, and ended on the rock, where I went hunting and mining. Looting was good, I got an enmatter claim and killed a mob. But, then that was pretty much it, since there wasn't anything else to do.

Since I'm pretty much stuck here for the seconds it takes to recharge the jotbot, I figured I'd make a thread to ask if this is really all there is to do on the rock?

Oh, here is a picture of me mining and hunting on the rock, after finding a claim on the left and the allo I killed on the right:

edit: not sure why this was moved to the rocktropia forum? It's a rock north-west of neas, about a km or so. I'll never use that travelcompany again though, they lied to me.

edit: weird, first it was in the rocktropia forum, now in the cnd forum? how odd, it is on amethera, and it shows a picture of a rock. Not sure what it has to do with cnd? not sure what I should do now

If you read your text with an objective mindset you understand that "the rock" isn't something very well known by others, so they assumed it to be RockTropia or CND. Since you used travel in the wording.:D

Back