I can't tell you...

I'll take one weeks worth of losses to know that I can make someone out there feel like they just HOF'd (if only I could see the smile on their face when it happens).

Good luck all!

I will post a pic of myself smiling when I find it :D.

Just visited the site I thought most likely to contain the treasure but found it quite empty...

Left a few items for other treasure hunters though ^^

I must say, this is quite the treasure hunt.... it certainly has given me something else to do in game besides toss my peds away. Might I suggest, however, before you log out for the night, pick the stuff up, place it back there in the morning... just to be safe during the VU... ya never know if it will disappear or not.

Good luck to all the treasure hunters out there!

I must say, this is quite the treasure hunt.... it certainly has given me something else to do in game besides toss my peds away. Might I suggest, however, before you log out for the night, pick the stuff up, place it back there in the morning... just to be safe during the VU... ya never know if it will disappear or not.

Good luck to all the treasure hunters out there!
Yeah, better remove it during the VU and mini-updates.. damn. that would be = to cancelling for a few days.
+rep for
for you Ash, it was a good move.

Just visited the site I thought most likely to contain the treasure but found it quite empty...

Left a few items for other treasure hunters though ^^

Ah that was You...

Went to the same spot, saw your bonus treasures...

Touched None of it ofc :thumbup:

Nice work tho

the hunt continues..

Fun contest, it made me log in lol :laugh:

easy way to keep an eye on it is just check your inventory through the planetcalypso.com website it will still be owned by you and say location world until someone else picks it up.

THis used to work. I have plenty of stashes of stackables around but they are not listed. Maybe i should make my own comp and just let ppl find them as I forgot to write the location down of some of them :ahh:

I will say though, that checking on it is going to be tough. Last night I logged in and was going to check on it and I just had a few too many stalkers following me around.

that may be big clue, Eudoria, many stalkers, aggressive ones, quite fast stalkers, not on exact spot but on the way to it... just time to print Eudoria mob map and circle some areas where it can possibly lay :D

btw maybe it would be less time consuming to make new avatar (Ancient Treasure Guard or somehow ;)), ask your son to help you get to the spot, then checking if treasure lays there in that way ;)

Hetman:

I think he was talking about players following him around hoping he would lead them to the treasure.

Wasn't planning to initially, but in the end I spent several hours looking for the damn thing, as "clever" ideas about it's location kept coming to me...

Sadly, none turned out to be that clever...

Please do let us know once it's no longer out there, so we can stop torturing ourselves :laugh:

are u crazy i have been looking the whole day

As I said, I hid a knife on one of 3 LAs, including TI, and it still took 3 days for it to be found. And that was with me eliminating LAs based on clues.

I personally hope it will take a LONG while for this to be found.

dude... 3 la's are like 1/20 of the whole eudoria!
it will take 2 months for it to be found then! so i predict that NOBODY will find it and there will be some competition instead

It is possible. :)

However, I think you underestimate the size of Amethera & LAs vs. Eudoria.

are u crazy i have been looking the whole day

wanna get 150$ almost for free just for one day walking? :laugh: ah, world would be so beautiful then, walking and having money ;)

well the thing is that i have been walking all day without getting 150$ ;)

And you are the only one?

There is a saying

Beggars can't be choosers.

You could always go back to sweating making 50c an hour.

imagine that you was a 5 year old boy and your mom said she hid a cookie somewhere in the house or backyard and you just really wanted that cookie.. you have been searching the entire day but you havent found it. wouldnt you ask for a clue?

If mom was hiding $150 cookies, I might have her sent to the loony house for being a nutter. You haven't found it yet. Keep looking.

If mom was hiding $150 cookies, I might have her sent to the loony house for being a nutter. You haven't found it yet. Keep looking.
muhamuahahamuahaha and muhahhahhahah........ ok back on topic If you have'nt found it yet your not looking hard enough (go's back to looking for it)

im not asking for him to give them to me... just to narrow it down a little bit so that you dont have to look around the entire continent :)

Wait, I thought that this was the whole point of looking for the gun/ammo/amp? I think it's great that this opportunity is out there, so get up and go! If you don't feel it's worth you time, come back in a month when it's a competition.

GL to those that are looking!

btw how can we be sure that those items even are placed out there?
its the perfect trick to keep people away from spending all their money and stop them loosing everything :)

It appears comparing yourself to the 5 year old wasn't too far off. Either you have faith in the integrity of the OP or you don't. If you believe it's there, keep looking for it. If you don't believe it's there, stop. It's really quite simple.

If it makes you feel any better, cduser, the OP has been given a little forum vacation (read: temp ban) so I don't see any hints coming any time soon.

Happy searching. :)

@cduser --> The search has been narrowed down for you..

It can;t be in any of the places you've already searched..

You're closer to finding it than me!

Back