Question: I don't know

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
I am not sure if this is allowed or not. I don't know if this belongs in this thread or not either. I have seen a avatar driving his/her car forward, then backwards to get damage to the vehicle. Then they hop out and repair, jump back in car... and repeat. Over and over. It is obvious that the person is AFK and using some sort of key macro or something like that. Is this allowed. I am keeping it general and not pointing out where/when/who but I have a screen shot available. For some reason I think it's BS.

Skill farming, no suprise...

Nonetheless - why should it not be allowed to wreck your own car?

:laugh:

I think that you would be surprised at how much patience and determination some people have. I would say the same thing about someone hunting for 10 hours straight... but here that is applauded!

It all depends on your priorities, point of view, wallet and lifestyle.

I am not sure if this is allowed or not. I don't know if this belongs in this thread or not either. I have seen a avatar driving his/her car forward, then backwards to get damage to the vehicle. Then they hop out and repair, jump back in car... and repeat. Over and over. It is obvious that the person is AFK and using some sort of key macro or something like that. Is this allowed. I am keeping it general and not pointing out where/when/who but I have a screen shot available. For some reason I think it's BS.

grab a repair kit and go fix their car before they get a chance.

Not much different from people standing by the auction house scanning people on auto. Or the revieve auto healers. They are skilling and decaying their tools without getting any profit so, in a way, they contribute to the economy.

Very few things that encourage item decay will be discouraged by MA and partners.

Back