I dont understand my crafting global

Valkon

Provider
I just got a grafting global trumphant and i saw it written or read it as it was in the chat area. It said I produced a Jester D1 worth 84 ped yet it only sells
for 4.5 ped or abouts nothing is special about the one i made that would indicate it is worth 84 Ped only thing differnt is its perfect with no decay
aspect. Does that mean if you craft a perfect item you get a crafting global
and it will say its worth 20x what it is actually worth.

You probably got residue or gems alongside it that add up to 84 PED.

I just got a grafting global trumphant and i saw it written or read it as it was in the chat area. It said I produced a Jester D1 worth 84 ped yet it only sells
for 4.5 ped or abouts nothing is special about the one i made that would indicate it is worth 84 Ped only thing differnt is its perfect with no decay
aspect. Does that mean if you craft a perfect item you get a crafting global
and it will say its worth 20x what it is actually worth.

You got the full value of the global. Usually counts value of item + residue.

Besides the gun you recieved ~80ped worth of either metal or energy residue.
A global doesnt mean you crafted a special kind of the item, its just that you had a very lucky crafting attempt which dropps "something" valuable besides the item!

Oh and gratz to your success :yay:

there was extra crap in the loot window that took the "total loot" value up to 84 ped,

TT value of the gun + other crap = 84 ped ;)

and btw Grz :D

Gratz, now you just need a hunting global to complete the trifecta.

That residue can be used to make up the TT value of other items (L items usually that can't be repaired) or sold with markup in auction.

So you got a nice catch there.

t

You got another global already? I'm wondering, and this may be bad manners but I'd like to know since I've read so many threads on loot and the lack there of, have you been depositing a lot and how many hours are you playing per day?

I've made a couple of small deposits but I'm struggling just to be able to afford just enough ammo to hunt for a couple hours at a time, let alone getting any fun items like some cloths, a whip or a hat I have my eye on. I haven't even been able to loot a full set of Pixie yet (missing 3 pieces) and I've been playing 4 weeks now. Mining or crafting, sheesh, I thought I'd be a tailor but it's becoming clear that crafting is only for the rich and powerful and way out of reach for noob like me. It's getting to the point for me that if things don't change pretty dramatically soon, or at the latest in 10.1, I won't be able to afford to play this game regardless of whether or not I want to.

So, without me knowing all the information, can you shed some light Valkon, is this an example of payout being related to deposits or are you just extremely lucky and so hardcore that a few days of you playing is the same in hours as me playing for a month?

You got another global already? I'm wondering, and this may be bad manners but I'd like to know since I've read so many threads on loot and the lack there of, have you been depositing a lot and how many hours are you playing per day?

I've made a couple of small deposits but I'm struggling just to be able to afford just enough ammo to hunt for a couple hours at a time, let alone getting any fun items like some cloths, a whip or a hat I have my eye on. I haven't even been able to loot a full set of Pixie yet (missing 3 pieces) and I've been playing 4 weeks now. Mining or crafting, sheesh, I thought I'd be a tailor but it's becoming clear that crafting is only for the rich and powerful and way out of reach for noob like me. It's getting to the point for me that if things don't change pretty dramatically soon, or at the latest in 10.1, I won't be able to afford to play this game regardless of whether or not I want to.

So, without me knowing all the information, can you shed some light Valkon, is this an example of payout being related to deposits or are you just extremely lucky and so hardcore that a few days of you playing is the same in hours as me playing for a month?

Alot is based on luck imo.

I have deposited and got very low return on the following hunt, and then i have not deposited for weeks and got a global like tonight :)

But this global on the D-1 probably still didnt add up to profit at the end of the run. Not always does.

Just make sure you look after you PED. Sell things for there markup where you can and avoid TTing things.

The swirlies of a global will spiral round you one day.

Best of luck, congratulations on your first crafting swirl, I hope there's many more to come!

Originally Posted by KyrismaStarsong

Globals have nothing to do with deposits or turnover, it's just that you were doing the right thing at the right place at the right time...
My first avatar (I started this one once I was familiar with the game) never deposited. First swunt (hunt/sweat) we hit a 3k PED ambu a week later I had 3 mining globals in a day. No deposits and very very little turnover.
It's all luck.

And I feel for you with regards to cost to play, but unfortunately that's the nature of EU - 90% lose PED, 5% break even or profit and 5% trade to make up losses (all guesstimates).

Good luck!

And I feel for you with regards to cost to play, but unfortunately that's the nature of EU - 90% lose PED, 5% break even or profit and 5% trade to make up losses (all guesstimates).

I would be interested to know where you got those figures.

And gtz Valkon(right place, right time, right action). sorry ot

I would be interested to know where you got those figures.

And gtz Valkon(right place, right time, right action). sorry ot

They were guesstimates, pulled out of the air, made up based on experience and conversations... like pretty much all estimations of anything - see; brackets.

Alot is based on luck imo.

I have deposited and got very low return on the following hunt, and then i have not deposited for weeks and got a global like tonight :)

But this global on the D-1 probably still didnt add up to profit at the end of the run. Not always does.

Just make sure you look after you PED. Sell things for there markup where you can and avoid TTing things.

The swirlies of a global will spiral round you one day.

Best of luck, congratulations on your first crafting swirl, I hope there's many more to come!

Globals have nothing to do with deposits or turnover, it's just that you were doing the right thing at the right place at the right time...
My first avatar (I started this one once I was familiar with the game) never deposited. First swunt (hunt/sweat) we hit a 3k PED ambu a week later I had 3 mining globals in a day. No deposits and very very little turnover.
It's all luck.

Good luck!

I guess I was looking at it not from the standpoint that the deposits themselves had anything to do with the globals, just that to be able to play at the level Valkon seems to be playing at so quickly and getting two globals right in his first week would either take a buttload of luck, some serious skill or some serious PED. I can't imagine that kind of luck and I wouldn't think he knows something I don't (based on the amount of Q&A lately) so that leaves the money, which I guess is what I'm trying to confirm as politely as possible. :ahh:

Oh, and btw, grats on your first crafting global Valkon.

Kyrisma - contrary to what some believe, depositing has nothing to do with your loot and/or globals and hof's.

my example : 90% of the deposits for my husband and I were made on my account.
My biggest loot to date : 4.8 k ped and 3.4 k ped
His biggest loots to date : 23k ped and 28k ped

:dunno:

Just keep pluggin' along, be patient, have fun and hopefully you'll get some loot that makes all the time and money spent here worth it. You'll hopefully make some awesome friends along the way, too - and that'll make it all more than worth it, too. :grouphug:

Also, if you let me know what pixie parts your missing, I probably have them in storage and would be more than happy to donate them to your suit - you just have to pass them along to another newcomer when you outgrow them. ;)

Congratz Valkon on your globals - you seem to be doing well for a newcomer. May the luck and good fun continue ! :thumbup:

Yeah no doubt, depositing allows you to be in a position where you could succeed as opposed to those who don't deposit, who will need to spend time aquiring PED first.
Basically, with regards to looting something - if you click, you can, maybe. If you don't click, you can't, definately.
If you don't have PED you can't click! ;)

Kyrisma - contrary to what some believe, depositing has nothing to do with your loot and/or globals and hof's.

my example : 90% of the deposits for my husband and I were made on my account.
My biggest loot to date : 4.8 k ped and 3.4 k ped
His biggest loots to date : 23k ped and 28k ped

:dunno:

Just keep pluggin' along, be patient, have fun and hopefully you'll get some loot that makes all the time and money spent here worth it. You'll hopefully make some awesome friends along the way, too - and that'll make it all more than worth it, too. :grouphug:

Also, if you let me know what pixie parts your missing, I probably have them in storage and would be more than happy to donate them to your suit - you just have to pass them along to another newcomer when you outgrow them. ;)

Congratz Valkon on your globals - you seem to be doing well for a newcomer. May the luck and good fun continue ! :thumbup:

Thanks for the offer DanielleYourMom, your the best! My "need" is probably less than others since we're talking about pretty low end stuff here so I'll make you a counter offer. I've looted some extra Pixie, it just so happens it's mostly (M) and as you know it's not selling well on the AH atm. If we run into each other and you have a piece I'm still missing I'll only trade you for it, then both of us can find another noob or noobs that need some armor and we can both give some stuff away. If I already have my full Pixie set by then we'll skip the trade and go straight to part 2. How's that sound? :yay:

Yeah no doubt, depositing allows you to be in a position where you could succeed as opposed to those who don't deposit, who will need to spend time aquiring PED first.
Basically, with regards to looting something - if you click, you can, maybe. If you don't click, you can't, definately.
If you don't have PED you can't click! ;)

That's probably the best way I've heard it said so far. Thanks for your feedback! :wtg:

Back